• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Technine

Smash Cadet
i will 700 million MM ya with my mewtwo 2 on 1, tec0 fox and grills sheik team attack off
Teczero speaking

lol omg killafox will **** us all day:( lol me and grill <3 u too much killafox we dont have it in us to take ure money :lick: lol jk

R3N0

Smash Lord
tec0 I was invited already by Stars / 4Sh0, I'm just thinking it over, but i guess you guys haven't exactly discussed it lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
haha lol my bad i have no hatred for u man lol if i gave u the impression like that i am really sorry lol:D i jus dunno bro like i never played u saw u play nuthin lol i dont care really if they want u its cool wit me:)

eventually some1 will tell me wat happened wit u and our crew

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
KillaFox bombed your thread.

Theres only one thing to do now......

Go to the Killer Fleet threads and **** it.

I'm just suggesting!

edit- Oh and WOOOOOOWWOWOWOOWOWOW you guys don't even know who's coming/going in your crew. LOLZ wheres the order?!?! WHERES THE ORDER!!! Spreadsheets

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Could JUST be me....but uh.......4sho, id say that this is a suggestion to become a tyrranous leader with an un-ending bloodthrist towards your crew. You shall devour their very flesh at the mere mention of disrespect or disobeyment, you give mercy to none and you fight to conquer and vanquish all that good!!!MUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But eh.......ya know, COULD just be me

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
there is order. lots. just that some ppl are clueless about whats happing till it happens. thats not disorganization thats misinformation.

new rules to try out.

you must beat 2 people from the elite devision in a set.
no acceptions these are the RULES they cannot be broken

so R3n0 u gotta try out so does everyone else that wants to join bc just recently A LOT of people want to join so we need to narrow it down u kno? (and our match at NYclan doesnt count. but im sure u will make it u have a pretty fast shiek.) i dont wanna say the names of other people that may be trying out bc i dont wanna spoil it. hehehehehehehe.

whos play 2day? im getting out of skewl maddddddd early bc of exams tec0 can i go ova your house and train bc i really need to? lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
KillaFox bombed your thread.

Theres only one thing to do now......

Go to the Killer Fleet threads and **** it.

I'm just suggesting!

edit- Oh and WOOOOOOWWOWOWOOWOWOW you guys don't even know who's coming/going in your crew. LOLZ wheres the order?!?! WHERES THE ORDER!!! Spreadsheets
silven i knew bout reno wantin to enter.... lol spreadsheets might be a good idea for 4sho to keep in the future tho lol:D

hahaha so now there r rules to enter...... :confused: lol well im not gonna argue wit the manager of IHNC just now so well watever i dont particularly care lol who i gotta play next:D

o well i wanna play 2day cuz i wanna train for pound guys so i hope some1 is willing to play 2day XD

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
LMAO, my opinion meant somethig, omg, look at this, i even made him add rulez!!!!111MUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the power of mind games!!!!!!lol, Wow, so, that many ppl waan join us huh? (Intriguing)

R3N0

Smash Lord
RULES?! I wasn't told by no rules hahaha, now I have to rethink it again, I hate tests =/

Maybe I'll do it but I mean... when will I get the chance EVER .. = /?

Cia

das kwl
T_T.. no one told me about this..

and i was really looking forward to destroying everyone with my Y.Link. T_T

oh, and my controller died, so if anyone has an extra "good" one that i can use at the weekly, i'd like that alot :D

Technine

Smash Cadet
Teczero speaking

lol yo u KF guys really comin down to jersey!@!!!!?!?!!

thats wat is really good lol:D

vanz sry bout all that lol i wish i coulda played ure Y.L lol o well:) lemme see bout an extra controller 4 u if i can get my hands on one that is good ill let u use it

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol hey 4sho u fail lol

o guys btw i talked to ace he said he wont make it to jersey man:( o well

yo grill call me son 2morrow me and u got to TRAIN LIKE THERE IS NO 2MORROW lol

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
but didnt you say you wanna join wrath? and also y didnt u play wit us 2day i thought u were?

ZOMG double post!

i dont think they want me and i dont know any1 besides ooh rah and you should start posting if yu playin i wus mad souped i wanted 2 play smash so bad 2daii then i fell asleep watchin TV anywho....i would join but then im leaven carlos and eric behind and i dont wanna go 2 a crew where i barley know them but you guys dont need me either considering that yu have tec0 tec9 grill vanz and stars it looks like yu dont need a captain falcon so if they let me most likely ill be joinin hopefully but if yu guys want a captain ill stay but.....

4sho can yu make me a banner?

Top Bottom