• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Cia

das kwl
Sorry i been away for three pages. Lolz. Yes, i nominate THX for being the cool jiggz main that he is lolz.

Starz- it's the Hair.. lmao. Some crews have a main branch and sub-division just to narrow the choices down for crew battles LoLz. But it's the main branch's job to make sure that the cadet branch increases their level of play. I've seen some of the worst players become really good (JMAN for example) we trained him and now he's acknowledged by some of the best players. So these guys will get better real soon!!

Are their any Mewtwo mains in this crew??

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Dis Arrogance!

ive beaten some big names before lol and i wanted to join this crew because it looks as if i would get better here i mean last time i had 3 or 4 crews wanting me once i said i quit my old crew O.O

You should learn to be a bit more modest. Beating someone in a single match does not give you the right to brag about having beaten them. I mean does it really matter that you've beaten someone once out of say..a hundred matches? That's obviously an exagerrated scenario but the point is you shouldn't be so quick to say that you've beaten someone. It makes you seem like you're eager for attention and it doesn't help in making you seem more "pro" in front of your e-friends.. I'm just giving you some advice for the future. Alot of people have beaten "big names" but for some reason these "big names" are still winning tournies. Until there are tourney results to prove your dominance over these players then I wouldn't mind your bragging. That's all....:)

Cia

das kwl
!!!!
Silven's sig is totally hot...

Oh, and don't take THX's post too seriously. i know him, and I'm SOOOOO sure he's not cocky. But he IS trying to get into this crew and he's trying to present a case for himself to make the crew want him more. So i wouldn't take that personally

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Silven wat up man :p i dunno if u remember me but i played u at ace's

me and stars never fight:) we jus end up playin fox dittos:)

about thx i dont really know the guy so i guess i wont say nuthin really

Technine

Smash Cadet
This is Teczero

hey vanz i saw ure vids they were good or at least the ones i saw anyway o well i think i jus wanna play u lol:) btw i want ure sig lol its too cute :p

hopefully i can go to w2z and play u there

thx

Smash Ace
lmao my post rlly wasnt too serious the only reason i said big names was because if i only beat crappy ppl that would make me look horrible if i was rlly getting cocky i would have mentioned names how many times i beat them and so, plus if i beat them and they are good i have a pretty ave. win percentage then they beat me unless its tag (shakes fist) no hard feelings silven =D on another note i PRAY i have enough money to go i had mad money and i bought super paper mario lol so now i have three bucks and a unlimited lol so ill see if i get money from ma momma on this one lol

thx

Smash Ace
o also one more thing i have to add im never cocky unless maybe it comes to girls but sedies that no and why would i be cocky i have no right to be seeing that ive been off of the smash scene for such a LONGGGGGGGGGG time but its summer and im trying to get back in it ii have to balance my money between smash and parties

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
i think i might be able 2 go when tho i never went 2 the w2z b4 i have idk like 15 dollars on me but if i can get more i might show up

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
nah i think she chain_thrown him.....oh well yu guys should have been there yesterday lol he got in such trouble i wanna go so BADLY err!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol im going to w2z, sorry to hear 4sho that your mom shined you off the ledge at 0% and proceeded to 5 stock you in a 4 stock match. Sorry.

Was it cuz of last week @ nyclan?

I'm still considering joining, Starz has been on my kaboose about it. ~~ I haven't been posting a lot lately, maybe I'll go play some more of your members @ w2z today.. which reminds me i need to start getting ready , see everyone there at 6. Look out for an asian kid who mains sheik!!

-Reno

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey guys got back from w2z MADDD LATE :( o well i had mad fun too bad i did so bad in tourney:(

lol o well watever i still had fun playin people

btw starz.... im not sure if i can make it tomorrow bro... sry my mom kinda D smashed me too i guess and im low on money if i can go though i will:(

crismas u r an AWESOME artist:) and u draw anime thats like 7 pluses:) lol u should play us again sometime:p

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
any wanna help me plz im haven trouble against marth tech0 can yu help me im gettin beat by nooby marths that f smash all day not kool son!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
ahhhh good **** guys in last nights tourney.

starz got 11th tec0 got 12th tec9 got 14th. they were competing with some of the biggest names in smash. foward, pc chris wes bum etc. were proud of yall. next kf weekly.... EVERYONE from elites and like semi-elites (lol) from ihnc gotta go. AT LEAST three of us has to try and make the power rankings.

my predictions

starzonedge
vans
tec0

and this is also bc of their activeness and other members inactiveness. im not necessarily sayin their the best and thats why but maybe.

i wanna make it too i kno i can! just keep practicin to be the best! lol.

slowly makin are way to the top ihnc all day!!!!!

and also what are the plans for 2day lets go 2 starzs!!

Cia

das kwl
Everyone at STARZ' house today!! and if ur not there, than U SUCK!!

nahh i'm kidding, but try to be there k?!?!

LOLz, i talk too much

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
tec0 and starz tied for ninth u noob and Tec9 got 13th. they did really good actually.

BUT DAYUM hows about those Teams Finals. **** we coulda won:(
Yesterday's weekly was really fun. I didn't lose the first two rounds in Singles like the other crappy one. I hope to see you all at my house today. <3

And ****, it's a shame you can't join the weeklies anymore, Jeffrey. At least you're getting paid. (Hopefully some nice $$$$$$$$?)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol sry guys im broke:( so me and my bro cant make it at all:( awwww mannnn :urg: well next time tell me when u wanna hold another smashfest ill skip the weekly if i have to so i can get to ure house

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
ALL YOU GUYS SUCK. LAME CREW!! None of you guys showed up. It was just me, D1, Starz, Reno and Soup. It would have been awesome if more of the "crew" actually showed up. Dam what a letdown. But we actually had some amazing fun without you guys lol. AMAZING DAY!

mog87

Smash Ace
i was gonna come, but I didnt wake up until like 4pm....my bad ill defintely come to the next one.

Top Bottom