• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
:( Brandon Is definitely a failure. Envy was supposed to bring me the extra gamecube but didn't and he didn't pick up the phone all day...........and it hurts:confused:

envy< herpes........... and not herpes the smash player herpes the sexually transmitted disease...:mad:
MY PHONE IS DEAD!! im suprised noone told you. anyway i dont even know where the cube is right now. You gotta remember i just moved and everything is in boxes. I still havent unpacked most things. 4sho is a big dummy for thinking that grill was envious of lukemia.

Grill

Smash Cadet
MY PHONE IS DEAD!! im suprised noone told you. anyway i dont even know where the cube is right now. You gotta remember i just moved and everything is in boxes. I still havent unpacked most things. 4sho is a big dummy for thinking that grill was envious of lukemia.
That explains alot man , and don't sweat it I got one from my bro the other day i just wanted you to feel some of my pain.:) envy=herpes.....now everyones happy!!!!!!!!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
yo ni99as. SuRma got 4 mo****in setups and the whole crew already lives in bayonne. the only ppl that will have to come here is starz n vans which are like 25 mins away. 4 setups. starz we should do it at surmas. hes not as bad as u think he is 4 real. hes mad shy. lol. let me kno how u feel about this guys. its just a suggestion.

thx

Smash Ace
O.O i...might wanna try for this if its alright with u guys and plus no one has a jiggly main right : D

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
listen envy dont quit or im gonna double slap yu with my skitty! got it? lol jk ***** oh and thx i secondary main jiggz but still try out we need a better jiggz minez aint that good =(

thx

Smash Ace
O.O im trying to get active in smash thats why i want a different crew my crew has been busy doing other things as of late...so yeah the only thing is im usually broke lol thats my only problem for tournys

thx

Smash Ace
i main jiggz and fox now woot woot it got better as of late but idk ive been out of smash for a while so i would need a lil practice lol

thx

Smash Ace
lol i guess i will hope i dont get owned from the start ummm im pretty sure starz might remember me and vanz well i was in a crew with him before lol so i think they kno how i might play already

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
lol i guess i will hope i dont get owned from the start ummm im pretty sure starz might remember me and vanz well i was in a crew with him before lol so i think they kno how i might play already

so it dont matter thats probly long ago jus play 2 win dont try 2 do nuttin fancy jus giv it yur all yur probly gonna be facing me well good luck thx

thx

Smash Ace
O.O shiz and actually it was very recent i beat starz and i dont remember if i bewat vanz but idk but we were in the same crew we both jusdt quit lol

Grill

Smash Cadet
I believe I met thx at a biweekly before he seems like a cool guy who's down to play some smash man... I'm not sure though If it is him he had an Atreyu shirt on ???????????????

Grill

Smash Cadet
Surma man we'll get you to a weekly no problem roll with us.

thx- having a good band's shirt on helped the memory

thx

Smash Ace
yeah XD will u guys be at the weekly i have plans but maybe i could stop by there like i did last time lol and if my plans end early i would go there regular time lol

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
it depends jus dont worry about it ill talk 2 4sho he is smash director hell let chu in oh iight grill when this friday righ? well jus tell me oh if yu have tyme go 2 4sho'z ill probly be there if not then jus leave sumthing on smashboards

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
ZOMG double POST!!!!!!

no shin i bowsercided my way in lmao i wus playing with 4sho and he said i wus good then i asked him if i wus in the crew like ppl that wanna try out i dont really wanna c them play sum1 thats preety dumb honestly id rather jus c what they are capable of like 4sho put me in the sub division 4 a reason because im not as good as grill 4sho (himself) tec0 or tec9 and probly not better then starz or vanz but i really dont care because the only thing that matters 2 me is playing and having a crew

thx yur probly in bro we need a jiggz and if yu can beat sum1 frum the elites i allready know 4sho is gonna let yu in

GRILL!!! come 2 4sho'z i wanna play yur sheik

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
no shin i bowsercided my way in lmao i wus playing with 4sho and he said i wus good then i asked him if i wus in the crew like ppl that wanna try out i dont really wanna c them play sum1 thats preety dumb honestly id rather jus c what they are capable of like 4sho put me in the sub division 4 a reason because im not as good as grill 4sho (himself) tec0 or tec9 and probly not better then starz or vanz but i really dont care because the only thing that matters 2 me is playing and having a crew

thx yur probly in bro we need a jiggz and if yu can beat sum1 frum the elites i allready know 4sho is gonna let yu in

GRILL!!! come 2 4sho'z i wanna play yur sheik
i dunno if u r in the crew but umm yea no1 talked about or told me that u r in i dunno y u r all of the sudden in but umm even if u r i dont think we r gonna let u make the decision by yourself... 4sho say sumthin cuz i dont want the feeling that u r just making all the decisions by ureself i know u talked to me bout vanz and starz but i aint hear anythin bout this guy cuz starz already posted that he doesnt want him in....

btw sneak i believe me and grill r goin to pound or at least i PRAY i do :urg:

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
The Elite Division is all that matters, anyways. <_<

Edit: I was suggested by 4sho to edit this post, but it seems that there is no problem. If you have a personal problem with what I said above, PM me and keep it off the boards.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
meh to me the sub division are like people who wanna get better but need a little help i try to help alot of our sub division people.... esp shin bowser cuz he is my dude :p

thx

Smash Ace
ive beaten some big names before lol and i wanted to join this crew because it looks as if i would get better here i mean last time i had 3 or 4 crews wanting me once i said i quit my old crew O.O

Top Bottom