• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
TWO NEW PAGES OF COMPLETE SPAM IS THE KIND OF CRAP THAT GET THREADS CLOSED!! SO PLEASE STOP!!

Starz- Mute City is the second best counter pick in the Peach v. Fox match up. The best advice i can give u would be to laser camp like u've never camped before. Also. a good way to way rack up early damage on Peach is with short hop>Bair>Utilt>short hop>Bair>Utilt>Uair. it seems simple. but when starting from low percentages, it's EXTREMELY hard to DI. Crouch cancelling the first hit can stop this combo. But i can give u all the practice u need :D

oh, btw. the #1 counter pick (IMO) for Peach v. Fox is brinstar. So u might want to ban it in tournaments
Thanks, VaNz, I knew you'd have some valuable advice. We should train sometime.

By the way, all IHNC members are invited to my house this Saturday, June 9th, 2007, at around 1 p.m..

Address

104-13 90th Avenue
Richmond Hill, NY

Train Directions

- Use hopstop.com for specific directions. It works wonders.
- Take the J Train heading to Jamaica Center up until 104th Street
- Exit through the entrance on the right; you should see Pizza Palace.
- Continue walking straight along 104th Street until 90th Avenue, turn left.
- There should be a brown house with the house number "104-13" there. Ring the first floor door bell, or call my cell phone number (below).

Cell Phone Number

1-347-223-9253

We can have two televisions set up, but someone would have to bring the second GCN.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks, VaNz, I knew you'd have some valuable advice. We should train sometime.

By the way, all IHNC members are invited to my house this Saturday, June 9th, 2007, at around 1 p.m..

Address

104-13 90th Avenue
Richmond Hill, NY

Train Directions

- Use hopstop.com for specific directions. It works wonders.
- Take the J Train heading to Jamaica Center up until 104th Street
- Exit through the entrance on the right; you should see Pizza Palace.
- Continue walking straight along 104th Street until 90th Avenue, turn left.
- There should be a brown house with the house number "104-13" there. Ring the first floor door bell, or call my cell phone number (below).

Cell Phone Number

1-347-223-9253

We can have two televisions set up, but someone would have to bring the second GCN.
awesome dude :) yea def expect me to be there unless someone dies for no reason.... i got money to go there so imma start SAVIN UP:psycho: lol we should def get another cube... i doubt i can so any1 else think they can bring a cube??? lol i hope me and starz dont do wat we did at ace's and just play as if no1 else existed in the same room lol XD

Cia

das kwl
You're the best Starz!! this is a good chance for us to get some crew vidz So i'll definitely be there!! I'll also bring a cube if no one else can cause my laptop is heavy enough.. >_< LoLz.

Tec0- No Probz.. i'm sure we'll get plenty of matches in a the weekly and/or Starz' house :D

Grill

Smash Cadet
Man there's no way i can get off of work for this it sux. Saturdays for me blows!!!!

Ps. Envy < leukemia

Technine

Smash Cadet
where's my banner??????:( yea and i need the practice . i never played u vanz or starz so i wana get in some matches and maybe some teams, too bad grill cant go:(

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
You're the best Starz!! this is a good chance for us to get some crew vidz So i'll definitely be there!! I'll also bring a cube if no one else can cause my laptop is heavy enough.. >_< LoLz.

Tec0- No Probz.. i'm sure we'll get plenty of matches in a the weekly and/or Starz' house :D
I'm glad you can make it, I especially wanted you to come. ;)

Man there's no way i can get off of work for this it sux. Saturdays for me blows!!!!

Ps. Envy < leukemia
****! Well, try to make it to the weekly this Friday, then.

where's my banner??????:( yea and i need the practice . i never played u vanz or starz so i wana get in some matches and maybe some teams, too bad grill cant go:(
I hope you can make it with your brother, d00d.

Crapola. I work all day sat.. /sniffle. oh well... such is life
Come to the WEEKLY at least.

In the future, I might try Sunday, since EVERYONE might be able to come then.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
My Bad!

sorry guys about the posting i wusnt aware sup Vanz that noob thing wusnt 2 yu tech0 that wus tu starz why did starz kall me a noob anyway well jus forget it anyway shin yu still wanna play me?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
starz - :( how come i didnt get quoted u bum:( lol jk anyway starz... def wanna play people in our crew i didnt get to play

hey shin expectin u here tommorow:) lookin forward to meetin u :D

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
starz - :( how come i didnt get quoted u bum:( lol jk anyway starz... def wanna play people in our crew i didnt get to play

hey shin expectin u here tommorow:) lookin forward to meetin u :D
I'm quoting you now. Yeah, man, you should know how addicted I am to our Fox dittos. I'll be very much so looking forward to you visiting my house this Saturday.

Cia

das kwl
Starz, me and u are gonna team for some matches on saturday. Seeing as how u didn't show up when were supposed to team at that weekly months ago.. lmfao

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Starz, me and u are gonna team for some matches on saturday. Seeing as how u didn't show up when were supposed to team at that weekly months ago.. lmfao
o god me and my bro make a horrible team... lol when we played vs some TSA guys we musta killed each other like alot in teamss........ o well

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet

Ps. Envy < leukemia
i come on the site for the first time in about a month to find out you guys are talkin about me??
tsk tsk.. grill = whole wheet

Technine

Smash Cadet
i come on the site for the first time in about a month to find out you guys are talkin about me??
tsk tsk.. grill = whole wheet
this Teczero ..

wtf r u talkin bout.... im so confused....grill = whole wheat.....

apparently to starz im like a random member he forgot... sniffle sniffle i thought me and u were friends.... :(

lol im only playin...:lick: and even if u didnt want me there imma be there XD lol jk u r too uber... of a fox player:) i hope u r rdy for more fox dittos starz lol

Cia

das kwl
I am sooooo mindgamed by these posts. But if it helps, we are donating scooby snacks to smash players who are feeling hungry and are in need of nourishment in between matches. :)

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I am sooooo mindgamed by these posts. But if it helps, we are donating scooby snacks to smash players who are feeling hungry and are in need of nourishment in between matches. :)
scooby snacks!!! lol. nice banner VaNz who made it 4 u? and i got mindgamed also i didnt understand the post. i think envy thinks that when grill said "envy<lukiemia" he wasnt talkin about the smasher. he was talkin about how he was envious. anyways...see yall latta

~4Sh0

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
scooby snacks!!! lol. nice banner VaNz who made it 4 u? and i got mindgamed also i didnt understand the post. i think envy thinks that when grill said "envy<lukiemia" he wasnt talkin about the smasher. he was talkin about how he was envious. anyways...see yall latta

~4Sh0
lol no u failure he wuz def talkin bout envy the player... lol

Vanz - ure new banner is really sexy XD btw i want scooby snacks lol cuz scooby doo is my detective hero :D

Grill

Smash Cadet
:( Brandon Is definitely a failure. Envy was supposed to bring me the extra gamecube but didn't and he didn't pick up the phone all day...........and it hurts:confused:

envy< herpes........... and not herpes the smash player herpes the sexually transmitted disease...:mad:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:( Brandon Is definitely a failure. Envy was supposed to bring me the extra gamecube but didn't and he didn't pick up the phone all day...........and it hurts:confused:

envy< herpes........... and not herpes the smash player herpes the sexually transmitted disease...:mad:
lol omg :D yo grill u wanna play 2day or do u got work??

Cia

das kwl
Haha, thankz for the Banner Props. I like it too. But i'm waiting till 4sho finishes "the official banner." I have a friend in Hawaii that makes some sick banners, and he made me that one :D

I.H.N.C- definitely reps the scooby snacks

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Haha, thankz for the Banner Props. I like it too. But i'm waiting till 4sho finishes "the official banner." I have a friend in Hawaii that makes some sick banners, and he made me that one :D

I.H.N.C- definitely reps the scooby snacks
vanz if i wuz u id jus keep that one :chuckle: its too cool well i dunno maybe its jus me :p

grill that sucks man o well next time i guess.......

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
which everone u like best all of our banners need the seal. so if u dont like the one that ill get you just keep your or ill put the seal on your old one. i can top it, if i cant ill keep trying. haha.. that was the pic of ics i planned 4 it but with nana also. anyways but better. lolz. n o starz tec9 has a new banner but he didnt out it up yet so dont worry he didnt steal it. lol. lets smash!

Top Bottom