• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Cia

das kwl
Yaaa, i'm bringing my laptop / capture card set up to this weekly, so get everyone u can to attend :D

i just remembered, i'm getting free entry this week for placing 3rd last time :D :D :D :D

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Lolz, who did u sleep with to get that title??
lmfao.......everyone! na le me stop haha.

The name is SurMa i Need a Crew Main's Fox/C. falcon/Pichu

think in2 it
info? u got any vids? where do you live? do you go 2 tourneys? are you good? are you a jerk? do you have aim? and do not cause drama on the boards especially in my thread if your gonna be nasty leave right now pow.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Sigh. stop with the multi useless posts already. geez... come to the weekly friday in manhattan and play me. no more garbage posts mang...

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
SurMa's the epitome of a noob. Jesus. 4sho, if you let him in, I will start losing on purpose in tournaments. Just kidding. But still, don't let him in.

Anyways, Smashtality III was one of my absolute favorite tournaments. I wish you guys could have joined... :( Vanz, you've got to teach me how to play against Peach in Mute City, 'cause GOD ****, I got counter-picked.

Technine

Smash Cadet
This is Teczero

hey starz do u have like a counter pick character man... fox v peach is really hard .... cuz alot of time u dont got enough space to run around thats my issue sumtimes but watever... maybe i could help u wit marth v fox :p btw i wish i coulda went to smashtality:( u jerk :p lol jk

surma- dude no offense but ummm... posting like that aint doin nuthin for u jus post informative stuff at least....

4sho tell me wat u think of this guy so i know if i have to ask KF if i can go to thier crew :D lol btw yo 4sho wat ever happened to the old banner i had:( i liked that one.....

Cia

das kwl
TWO NEW PAGES OF COMPLETE SPAM IS THE KIND OF CRAP THAT GET THREADS CLOSED!! SO PLEASE STOP!!

Starz- Mute City is the second best counter pick in the Peach v. Fox match up. The best advice i can give u would be to laser camp like u've never camped before. Also. a good way to way rack up early damage on Peach is with short hop>Bair>Utilt>short hop>Bair>Utilt>Uair. it seems simple. but when starting from low percentages, it's EXTREMELY hard to DI. Crouch cancelling the first hit can stop this combo. But i can give u all the practice u need :D

oh, btw. the #1 counter pick (IMO) for Peach v. Fox is brinstar. So u might want to ban it in tournaments

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Yea SuRma u can only post once in a row. if u post twice u can get in trouble. and you just posted 25 times. i wouldnt be surprised if u had to make a new account if they banned you. and also doing that made a bad 1st impression on the crew. So from now on u kno the rules, and just post inteligently. please. lol. and mods please dont close this thread im sorry he wont do it again. i luv u WoZ were cousin crews. lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i know tech0 i wus jus bored dont kall me a noob kid thnx
dude dont get the wrong idea i dont gain nuthin from makin fun of u im jus tryin to say wat ure doin is annoying and makes u look really immature....

vanz - yea brinstar is really rough for fox i hope i can get some practice vs u too:chuckle:

4sho congrats on being a smash director lol this guy is one amazing manager... but as a smasher..... idk.... lol jk bro :chuckle:

Top Bottom