• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Go Vanz! I really need to start entering singles again...I'm always afraid to enter cause I haven't done it in months.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You would do fine JC, I seen what you can do when your mind is in the game. none of these people have seen that, your olnly like that with me. So enter singles and fight the way you fight me, and you do just fine

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Psychic Force 2012 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other fighter in existence.

mog87

Smash Ace
psychic force was a weird game...patty, wendy, time cheating dude, and the hemphrodite named might...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. There were no hermaphrodites. And Psychic Force isn't wierd. It's unconventional. Much like SSBM wouldn't you say? Hmm?

Might is a cyborg BTW.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey guys got back from ace and killafox's smashfest... i wuz hopin more people were gonna be there but anyway it wuz still fun:) even though i thought ace felt like wutever i dont care :( jk :)

i had mad fun though u guys should drop by here next time and play all of us in one of our smashfests:)

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey guys got back from ace and killafox's smashfest... i wuz hopin more people were gonna be there but anyway it wuz still fun:) even though i thought ace felt like wutever i dont care :( jk :)

i had mad fun though u guys should drop by here next time and play all of us in one of our smashfests:)
***** why u live soo ****ing far away lol ... ur whole crew needs to come to the weeklies man ^_^

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
***** why u live soo ****ing far away lol ... ur whole crew needs to come to the weeklies man ^_^
dont hate:) at least i dont live in a place where all the street names are ACTUAL names......:)

we should see if our crew can play wit ure crew man u know like a friendly smashfest:)

anyway for now im broke so we can do it later:)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well i hope u and whoever u decide to bring can make it here emblem lord:) im lookin forward to meetin u guys tuesday... remember take ure time lol i suck at waking up in vacations..... lol

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
@ teczero: yo.. i totally lost ya # when i got to elder and i never copied Ace Marths down so i was up s**ts creek yesterday. this weekend was hella bad for me i must say. oh welll. tuesday i'll be out yall way if yall have room cause it sounds like mad heads are comng through

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
@ teczero: yo.. i totally lost ya # when i got to elder and i never copied Ace Marths down so i was up s**ts creek yesterday. this weekend was hella bad for me i must say. oh welll. tuesday i'll be out yall way if yall have room cause it sounds like mad heads are comng through
:( yea me and ace were worried about u we had no clue wat 2 do......:confused: i wish u were there not too many people showed up since it wuz cancelled...:(

o well its all good if anythin we have to play lots of smash on tuesday:)

Grill

Smash Cadet
Yeah tuesday will probably be the next day I'm available to play. I have many obligations to fufill before I even think of playing this game....... it sux.

Sho enuff I need that favor from U desperately.......................If you do it for me I'll let any spanish motherf*$%@! eat any of my motherf*%#@!^ sandwiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
uuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg
PPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
PPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
yo. anyone playing tomorrow? tuesday is shot for me. gotta discuss my best friends weddng plans with im, do some recording then chill with my homie chica friend for a bit.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Well I think Tec0 is going to step up cause people are always playing at my house and sho enuff's. If anyhing if we put all our muscle togethor we can take down His mom.......maybe?

mog87

Smash Ace
im playing...and you could just walk down to my house with a tv if need be...itll be great exercise.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
im playing...and you could just walk down to my house with a tv if need be...itll be great exercise.
thats not funny........

do u know how hot and how exhausted i was walkin from my house to yours????

anyway yea the plan i think i that people r goin to my house then we might transfer to 4sho's cuz i cant have like 6 people over my house....

but um yea i think emblem lord wuz comin down and grill is supposed to make it to my house 2 o well jus keep me posted....

shin u can come to my place if u wanna come around like 2ish but if ure plannin to get there at like 3 - 3:30 yea just go to 4sho's i dont think ill b at my place at like 3

Technine

Smash Cadet
this is Teczero guys

anyway yo who is gonna play tommorow??? if we r gonna play late maybe i wont have to force myself to sleep:p anyway it dont matter make sure u guys keep me updated so i know where the smashfest is gonna end up at

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You guys should have it at the house that can hold the most people and the most set-ups.

thx

Smash Ace
hey if u guys go to the weekly at nyc clan and i make it i would like to face one of the members from this crew idk i jsut wanna face someone i havent faced yet (not starzonedge because well ive played him already) (not that theres anything wrong with him lol)

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Before we all meet, remind me to buy u a shirt, itll be a nice shirt, now, would u like us to print DENIAL in blue or white font? < :)

Technine

Smash Cadet
keep posting on my account teczero ill be a smash journeyman soon. yea but anyway i cant make it today bcuz of work but i can go on wedensday. btw anyone going to any weeklies i really want to go.

Top Bottom