• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Grill

Smash Cadet
I go where I wanna go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Does anyone remember when Wolverine said this during X-men the animated series or am I just a loser??????? I think he said it to Cyclops?

mog87

Smash Ace
so yall bums coming over to my place tommorow?

edit: wolverine prolly said that to about every character in the show..

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
lol..me and starz posted at the same time..OMG JINX!! How'd you at gauntlet? We gotta get some crew practice this fri.
I think I got 5th place at Gauntlet. I don't know for sure, since the results STILL haven't been posted. (I'll check after I post this.) I lost to PC Chris in winner's, and then to Kip in loser's, but ****, the match with Kip was SO CLOSE. ;(

Tec Zero - A Fox signature banner is always worth the wait. He's too cool-looking. Also, nope, I haven't called you recently (or ever, actually) but a high-pitched 4sho sounds ****ing creepy. ,'O

Gumo

Smash Rookie
I go where I wanna go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Does anyone remember when Wolverine said this during X-men the animated series or am I just a loser??????? I think he said it to Cyclops?
He said it to Jean grey. We all know wolverine is mad that cyclops got first dibs on her. Wolverine suck big donkey hmmmmmmmmmm ;)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I might see about hanging out with you all on Thursday if that's good. I'll make sure though and let you all know later. I want some smash practice.

Technine

Smash Cadet
im talkin to fosho. he'll get everything settled, then we can smash all day! KF and IHNC
This is Teczero :chuckle:

killafox def understands that 4sho is our manager :) lol jk btw killafox if 4sho cant make it u should talk about it to me or grill cuz ill def try to go to your place and have some of us chillin wit u guys cuz u know we love losin to the better crew :chuckle: :confused:

crismas - i really hope u can play keep us updated if u can we havent decided on where to play(itll probably be at grill's house) im kinda tryin to play peach and i wuz wonderin if u could help me a bit:) but yea def come down we always wanna play:p

starz- good stuff man i knew u werent just a psycopath :psycho: thats awsome its sounds like u did rly good:) remember im tryin to get money and i am gonna go to your place and play massive fox dittos:)

grill - make sure we can play again:) i dunno wat happend u usually like whip me in shiek v fox...:chuckle: better luck next time(i hate to play u on yoshi story:()

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Good matches today yall. i'll come through whenever i have the time / moolah to do so... meaning yall gonna see me tuesdays if yall aint busy.

Cia

das kwl
WTF no hes not.........that ***** needs to stop his bullshlt. ima get it done dont worry there WILL be a weekly next week.
Good, talk to him about that cause he's saying things like he wants to quit the weeklies.. etc.. i'd really rather tell u the rest on AoL..

oh and is there a "peach" in this crew?? if so, lemme know cause i wanna randomly team with them for some matches.. lolz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
DAYUM madd smiley faces lol. yo sons we are def gonna go to ya ****** fests soon. that is all. lol
lol i love smiley faces:):(:laugh: :) :embarrass :dizzy: ;) :( :confused: :mad: :ohwell: :p :chuckle: :lick: :cool: :psycho: :urg: :colorful: :suess: :veryconfu

i wont do more cuz im not patient enough.... lol

vanz i kinda play peach...... but im not that great im gonna try to learn to play her a bit more but ya... i kinda do.......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll leave my crew and join your if you need a Peach........>___>

ha ha ha,jk.

Well I thought I stop By and say the matches on friday with you guys were fun.
To the fox player I played. Sorry for the matches I gave you. I know after my win, You were able to beat me easy. Even 4-stocked me with Fox. So yea sorry for me giving you crappy matches. Next time I'll make sure to be on point you can get a real match up.

The shiek player, Thanks for the shiek Battles. You gave me the shiek training I need since I have no clue on how to fight one. Hope I was not too bad against you >___<. but sweet matches.

Sorry if I forgot your names. Im such a loser. ha ha ha. Well thats my Crew Imperial Era for you. Nothing but losers and crazy people. And being the leader of them is no easy task. Yet fun as hell! hee hee hee!

If you guys show up this friday I be glad to play with you all. Once again I thought I come in here and give you guys props for those that I played. This crew is pretty sweet. Laters all.

Dark.Pch, Leader of Imperial Era out

Gumo

Smash Rookie

ha ha ha,jk.

To the fox player I played. Sorry for the matches I gave you. I know after my win, You were able to beat me easy. Even 4-stocked me with Fox. So yea sorry for me giving you crappy matches. Next time I'll make sure to be on point you can get a real match up.

The shiek player, Thanks for the shiek Battles. You gave me the shiek training I need since I have no clue on how to fight one. Hope I was not too bad against you >___<. but sweet matches.

Sorry if I forgot your names. Im such a loser. ha ha ha. Well thats my Crew Imperial Era for you. Nothing but losers and crazy people. And being the leader of them is no easy task. Yet fun as hell! hee hee hee!

If you guys show up this friday I be glad to play with you all. Once again I thought I come in here and give you guys props for those that I played. This crew is pretty sweet. Laters all.

you pick the right color peach that is enough to say :cool: . I want to see more peach from people so bring the peach skillz to jc

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

ha ha ha,jk.

its cool it wuz still fun i kinda thought u were getting upset a little... so i kinda wanted to not make a scene .......

anyway it dont matter people have their bad and good days

btw im the fox player.....

but the next time we meet we def have to play more peach v fox or sumthin cuz like.... i barely play v peaches.. me and grill only play against awful peaches or like .... pro peaches... so we never learn to much about how to fight them.....(dam u grill i wanted to play wife:() but def willing to play u again i hope ill end up seeing u more in w2z :colorful:

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Welcome Shin Bowser! You're going to be our only Bowser user, which is awesome.

By the way, I want to make a combo video with me edgeguarding people in uncommon ways with Fox. I'd call it "Starzonedgeguarding." (c wut i did ther) But yeah I need a camera and players to make it. ;(

Edit: If possible, could you use the third picture on this website http://sarge.wheresthebeef.co.uk/SGv2/wallpapers01c.html for my signature banner?

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Welcome Shin Bowser! You're going to be our only Bowser user, which is awesome.

By the way, I want to make a combo video with me edgeguarding people in uncommon ways with Fox. I'd call it "Starzonedgeguarding." (c wut i did ther) But yeah I need a camera and players to make it. ;(

Edit: If possible, could you use the third picture on this website http://sarge.wheresthebeef.co.uk/SGv2/wallpapers01c.html for my signature banner?
ok ill be the victim of it all. lol. im in!!!!!!!!!

mog87

Smash Ace
dudes recruiting anyone they can find of the street...before long its gonna be an army not a crew.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you pick the right color peach that is enough to say :cool: . I want to see more peach from people so bring the peach skillz to jc

They dont call me Dark.Pch for nothing;)

its cool it wuz still fun i kinda thought u were getting upset a little... so i kinda wanted to not make a scene .......

anyway it dont matter people have their bad and good days

btw im the fox player.....

but the next time we meet we def have to play more peach v fox or sumthin cuz like.... i barely play v peaches.. me and grill only play against awful peaches or like .... pro peaches... so we never learn to much about how to fight them.....(dam u grill i wanted to play wife:() but def willing to play u again i hope ill end up seeing u more in w2z :colorful:
Yea I was a lil down ever since I walk in the store. I have depression so it got the best of me that day. But I have it under control now. so next time there will be better matches

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Where will you guys be then today. I'm thinking of coming by around 6ish with some ppl.

Edit: wait...nevermind, I just remembered I need to go to w2z today for stuff. BLARGH! lol. =(

Top Bottom