• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
uhhhh cuz not all of us fail at night school..... btw dont hate on the mouse he is my best friend..... or not.... well whatever...:) he is the man:lick:

he represents me in ssbm lol

EDIT: o good u won that match and u go bananas what r u grill...? lol jk btw 4sho r u at ure house or r u messin wit me if u were messin wit me imma go down there later and beat ure falco wit my new main which would be whoever random chooses for me :chuckle:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
can i go there??? or no cuz u bs ure way to tell your mom u were sick... lol jk

btw.. if u really didnt want to go to school u really should have like went to mcdonalds or sumthin.....

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
There's no tourny but a lot of people will still be there. You guys should come still :D

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yea, its gonna be like the same thing, just no tourney. its just gonna be 7$ for everything for the rest of the night. and we might throw mini tourneys or a singles tourney for like 5$ or something. but everyone is still gonna be there and other people are coming like PC chris and kip...

D1

Banned via Administration
DA cordially invites you all to the Gauntlet this Saturday I'd love to teh see the 4Sho's, Grills, and Tecs cometo this shizzy and prove ur worth!

Gnite!

Grill

Smash Cadet
DA cordially invites you all to the Gauntlet this Saturday I'd love to teh see the 4Sho's, Grills, and Tecs cometo this shizzy and prove ur worth!

Gnite!
I wish I could go but work on Saturday is the worse...It's an all day death sentence:(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

Gnite!
..... gauntlet wuz this saturday...... darn i didnt even know that...:( hmmm i really want to go to gauntlet and im not even sure if i can make it to the weekly today:(

o well def gotta make it to the gauntlet tomorrow where is gauntlet anyway??

sry KF i doubt i can make it to both your guys weekly and gauntlet:( but ill see you guys at gauntlet:)

EDIT: nvm i went to the KF thing but i dont think i can get money to go to gauntlet but ummmmm......

if i get the money i will be there......(why am i so broke....:( besides the fact that im unemployed)

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Its a little too far dot.... im happy staying here in Bayonne and playing the crew and going to NYC everyweek for tourneys. Were NYC smashers even though we live in NJ. lol. If one of us drived it..... would be a wrap bc wed be at them TSA bi-weeklies beastin! lollol :cool: O well......we cant always have what we want now can we?.......GRILL! lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey cool starz is a part of you guys, woot!

Hey if any of you practice during the week let me know because I could definately come after work one or two days. *works in Hoboken*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
u could always play us crismas:p just tell us(or me and my bro) whenever u wanna play for the time being i am like a loser wit no job so...... u know always free etc yea...... im such a loser that i cry at night bcuz of it:(

Technine

Smash Cadet
hey guys how was w2z. hope u guys did mad good. o sry fosho.lol. crismas u got to come down again ur mad cool to play with in teams. i got to play u in singles too. o and by the way how did u get that smashtality sig. poor marth:(

O yea and last but not least welcome starz to ihnc. hope u get to play us soon. well at least the ones u didnt play like me, but anyways welcome

Technine

Smash Cadet
get the videos up mog!!!! im growing angry. lol jk. sry i cudnt make it but without teczero i cant go anywhere.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Thanks guys :D you're all very nice and fun to play with too. So I'll see about next week, I really need to start training hard again since I haven't really been playing. I'll post when I figure out my plans for the week.

Anddd I got the sig from the TSA thread, WoZ posted it, if you guys wanna support it you can all put it in yours too!!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Hey fellow crew members. Sorry for posting here so late. I was busy with Gauntlet yesterday, and today I just zoned out completely. Thanks for inviting me into the crew, I'll be sure to represent. But... Could I get a sig-banner, please? ;(

I'll see you guys this Friday. Also, on most weekends, my house is definitely up for training. Once I get a car, I'll start traveling to NJ but for now, I'm too noob to take the train (one that's not MTA, at least.)

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
lol..me and starz posted at the same time..OMG JINX!! How'd you at gauntlet? We gotta get some crew practice this fri.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
It means that this crew is officially sexy

(does that make me a traitor to NY??)

lmao
lmao omg dis ***** cracks me up.

Hey fellow crew members. Sorry for posting here so late. I was busy with Gauntlet yesterday, and today I just zoned out completely. Thanks for inviting me into the crew, I'll be sure to represent. But... Could I get a sig-banner, please? ;(

I'll see you guys this Friday. Also, on most weekends, my house is definitely up for training. Once I get a car, I'll start traveling to NJ but for now, I'm too noob to take the train (one that's not MTA, at least.)
yea youll get your banner just be patient. ill pm you when its going to be made so i can know what you want.

lol..me and starz posted at the same time..OMG JINX!! How'd you at gauntlet? We gotta get some crew practice this fri.
Jnx is back i thought he still lived in cali? did he get any better? and yea....practice!!!! also 2day at ma crib crew.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
4sho. ya gonna play tuesday? if so i'll dig up some moolah and come through. didnt getthe chance to play this weekend due to lack of controllers >.<

Gumo

Smash Rookie
:( darn o well nothin we can do right? man i have like nothin to do i need a job...... o well gimme a ring anyway cuz ill still play anyway:)

grill u r a jerk...:) i wanna play again yo we gotta train our fox and sheik:) and wats this about u teamin wit my bro? its all good though if we go 2 w2z imma ask D1 to team wit me and wreck u guys:chuckle: lol or i could always jus have gumo play jigs and beat u guys right gumo:chuckle: lol
I will be gladly able to put some rest out thier when I am free. I been busy and in shonen Jump I got so screw dq twice or I would of been in the thing to play for a crush oOo well I beat some names so I realize something important winning that does not make any player the best it means they were able to deal with the time being. well bro ttl :ohwell: :mad: :dizzy:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I will be gladly able to put some rest out thier when I am free. I been busy and in shonen Jump I got so screw dq twice or I would of been in the thing to play for a crush oOo well I beat some names so I realize something important winning that does not make any player the best it means they were able to deal with the time being. well bro ttl :ohwell: :mad: :dizzy:
yea i heard about the dq stuff tough luck man but u know u still the man so it never matters(btw wasnt one of the dqs because u got to your match late? thats what hector heard or sumthin anyway u gotta gimme a buzz and tell me about it)

anyway if anythin gimme a ring later man u know im always willing and always tryin to play smash:)

starz man i wanna sig too:( cmon 4sho u bein mad slow here :) lol jk i guess bein IHNC's manager is a bit too much for 4sho....:) starz wuz that really u who called me the other day..?? i honestly couldnt tell because it sounded like a 4sho using a high pitched voice....... creepy o well whatever:)

btw whenever i can find a time where grill is free and can go to ny wit me.. u better expect some company and expect to play SMASH:) u dont know how much we can actually play this game....:chuckle: :psycho:

Top Bottom