• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Grill

Smash Cadet
Soon as I get out of work I'll be ready to play. I met copycat at Mlg last weekend and he was a preety cool guy.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
copy cant come anymore cuz hes goin to nepa but im tryin to get someone else to come... and i gotta try to find some money like asap lol so i can get out there

Gumo

Smash Rookie
finally im using my own account :) lol

yo we still meetin up right? i wanna play so gimme a call so we can meet up somewhere i wanna try out yl 2day:) :) :) :)
We must play :confused: must get better :dizzy: I have new things to try :chuckle:

and of course we must try them on you first :laugh: :psycho: :lick: ;)

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
A Huge Gift To Ihnc From The Ultimate Sig Makers In The World!!!

Everyone. We are gettin super dooper offical sexy perfect banners better than tsa better than kf they are gonna be crazy custom done and theyr gonna look so pro! and who got the connections?

4Sh0 DID MUTHAFUQQQKA!!!!!!!! YESSS!!!

LOL A BUNDLE.

now gum0 has a perfect sig
it might be redone with our offical label of something. but dat was made by the ppl who r makin ours. so gum0 your will just be renivated.lol u never kno hed make u anotha one.

new sigs
4Sh0
Tec0
Tec9
Grill
Envy
Gum0 (renivated)

give me ideas of how you want yours. so i can get the picture of that perfect sig. post quick this guy is waiting.

Gumo

Smash Rookie
Just have jiggs pimpin all day everyday cause no matter what Jiggs is a P.I.M.P to me : )

Grill

Smash Cadet
Tec nine is officially my new rival in the crew. We should definitely team up with falco/shiek.
Team shalco for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna rematch 4$ho just let me know and we can get to wrestling. We can wrestle for envy's TV or his boxers..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
.... doyoung wanting gumo.. etc on his sig??? im so confused lol what did i miss....???
i wished i got the chance to play u man but i think i wuz busy or sumthin:( but 4sho will def tell me so im looking forward to getting destroyed by u lol:)

anyway grill call me if u wanna play anytime this week besides friday(obviously cuz of w2z)

also crismas if she even goes to this thread.... it was awsome to get to play u at grill's place and i hope to get to play u again:p

btw 4sho..... i want a sig..... but not wit gumo on it.... lol jk gumo is my dude:) call me gumo we gotta play and train again...:psycho:

Technine

Smash Cadet
Tec nine is officially my new rival in the crew. We should definitely team up with falco/shiek.
Team shalco for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna rematch 4$ho just let me know and we can get to wrestling. We can wrestle for envy's TV or his boxers..
lol we shud defenitely team up. teczero probably gana team wit sum1 else at w2z(if were going). Sry Gumo well team later and we can also play wenever so... yea

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
also crismas if she even goes to this thread.... it was awsome to get to play u at grill's place and i hope to get to play u again:p
haha yes I go to this thread, I visit all the nj/ny threads pretty much. But ya, it was nice playing you too! I gotta hang out with you guys again, I was a bit shy cause...uhh I feel a little awkward sometimes XD but I'll get over it. I always do. :3

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
haha yes I go to this thread, I visit all the nj/ny threads pretty much. But ya, it was nice playing you too! I gotta hang out with you guys again, I was a bit shy cause...uhh I feel a little awkward sometimes XD but I'll get over it. I always do. :3
lol well there is always next time lol :) we definetely gotta play each other but ill probably end up seeing u at w2z later :lick:

yo gumo call me up man cuz i wanna play u bro:)

Gumo

Smash Rookie
lol well there is always next time lol :) we definetely gotta play each other but ill probably end up seeing u at w2z later :lick:

yo gumo call me up man cuz i wanna play u bro:)

I got work today. So it would have to be late at night so that poor jiggs sees who top tier for like the 8034890257348067 time lol. I will call after work or something. :dizzy:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I got work today. So it would have to be late at night so that poor jiggs sees who top tier for like the 8034890257348067 time lol. I will call after work or something. :dizzy:
:( darn o well nothin we can do right? man i have like nothin to do i need a job...... o well gimme a ring anyway cuz ill still play anyway:)

grill u r a jerk...:) i wanna play again yo we gotta train our fox and sheik:) and wats this about u teamin wit my bro? its all good though if we go 2 w2z imma ask D1 to team wit me and wreck u guys:chuckle: lol or i could always jus have gumo play jigs and beat u guys right gumo:chuckle: lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wow 4sho u def cant even touch d1's mew2 so stop playin if u and a teammate face us imma be pichu and taunt the entire match as i watch d1 take a dump on ure entire team lol:)

btw stop postin in school ure gonna get expelled and im gonna laugh at u lol jk:)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wow r u at home? cuz im about to head down there if thats the case

btw is the last match we played happen in your dreams?

me and the rest of the crew clearly recalls a THREE STOCK lol wit me as the winner on like every stage:)

Grill

Smash Cadet
Listen Tec0 is always number 1 in my heart (when it comes to teams ) I was throwing it out there about me and tec9 because were amazing players that dont get to team often. When I team with tec0 the sheer dynamic is just2 good.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. Brandon's new main probably sux!!!!!!!!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Listen Tec0 is always number 1 in my heart (when it comes to teams ) I was throwing it out there about me and tec9 because were amazing players that dont get to team often. When I team with tec0 the sheer dynamic is just2 good.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. Brandon's new main probably sux!!!!!!!!!!
i know man dont worry i know u wouldnt betray me like that:) btw do u got school 2day dude? i am like so bored im about to literally just go to 7 11 and buy a slushie and WALK around the dam city..... yea im bored really bored i dont mind if i can jus stomp on 4sho's new main whoever it is... ill jus stomp it out wit my new main.....

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
No i won in a fox ditto and i was happy then u went to the doctors. 0k we get it........tec0 is better than 4Sh0. Everyone can stop now. lol. watch how good im gonna be when i stop being predictable. i got mad tec skill. and i got some mind games. predictability is the only thing holding me back from being mad good. ok everyone knos im only 4th best and everyone knows tec0s nice as hellz. so please stop making 4Sh0 cry himself to sleep everynight and making fun of him bc im not that far behind and all this is hurts me . lol.

Top Bottom