• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
lol, dont worry nuttins gona happen,j/k,
Anyways, ima try and get to Bayyone 2morrow, i might be there by like 4 or so k? Im not makin promises though, Ill c u guys hopefully 2morrow after a 6 year absence,lol

Technine

Smash Cadet
i havent posted in a while... so wats happening wit this round robin stuff. is this like a mini tourney.o yea btw 4sho change my banner bcuz i dont main fox anemore. I think i should let the whole crew know.sry 4 evrybody that wanted me to play fox.

Grill

Smash Cadet
i havent posted in a while... so wats happening wit this round robin stuff. is this like a mini tourney.o yea btw 4sho change my banner bcuz i dont main fox anemore. I think i should let the whole crew know.sry 4 evrybody that wanted me to play fox.

This guys playing with falco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo 4sho ... i came over ure house and u didnt say nuthin about sumthin really important.... im confused ..

btw i just read the post about the crew elites and alternates.. etc...

personally if i was the leader... and i would decide yea i also wouldnt bother wit the whole tourney thing... and although bigs is my dude in smash i do also agree with envy(..... uh oh.... lol jk) i think the alternates(or whatever u call it..) should just practice... or just train with an "elite" crew member... eventually if say bigs trains wit me and grill and clearly gets better we will all realize this and then get the crew to realize that they indeed have improved... etc..

this is wat happened wit gumo wasnt it? he wasnt really considered for the "elite" group but he never stopped playing me or my bro and eventually(although he still needs a bit of basic practice) he got much better and got to the point where he can stand up to grill and 4sho.....

thats the way it should be(IMO) i think the people who want to get good will get good hopefully carlos wont ever get discouraged to play us and not play smash cuz he loses.. to me or my bro(cuz we been playin for alot longer)

there should also be a way to drop people from being so high to keep up to competition.. but i think it should be like a crew thing .. u know..??

btw 4sho... i have absolutely no idea y my sig dont work.... u think u can fix it for me??? (cuz im like forum illeterate:()

EDIT: lol Tecnine DEFINETELY plays falco... omg i thought on our last life i was playin a forward clone for a sec... lol carlos and my bro know what im talkin about lol( i got *****.......:()

we should all do like a 2 dollar local crew tourney for fun...... lol

Technine

Smash Cadet
actually no. i never kno wat either u or gumo saying . U be saying that i do crazy **** and i dont kno wat it is when I ACTUALLY DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Wat do u think about this grill?

mog87

Smash Ace
may as well hand over mvc2 with gumo playing, and finals are almost over hope to play y ou guys sometime in the near future.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
actually no. i never kno wat either u or gumo saying . U be saying that i do crazy **** and i dont kno wat it is when I ACTUALLY DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Wat do u think about this grill?
this is BS i dont buy it if u dont know what u r doin how come u pull it off like every game.... huh...??? grill knows ure lieing....:dizzy:

EDIT:

mog ure finals r over.......:( mine didnt even start yet.. omg i need to study......yet i hate to study....

Technine

Smash Cadet
idk it just comes to me. i just remember empty hopping and stuff like that. Give me an ie. of wat i did anyway.

Gumo

Smash Rookie
All I remember from 4sho in his house is what what in the butt lol

Gumo

Smash Rookie
this is bs man you do some funky **** if me you and ant poly our sheiks captain jack would shed tears and retire lol :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
omg.... that song is so massively homosexual.....

btw gumo killafox says he got a friend who wants to money match u in MVC2 ... tell me if u wanna go ... i dont mind but i would have to get directions to go to W2Z from ant.... cuz i dunno how to go there... tell me cuz i am not goin to the KF tourney by myself....

btw u might as well bring along some money cuz u might as well enter tourney cuz its ultra expensive to be a spectator...

also gumo ure banner is so sexy man:) i want somethin like that......:psycho:

Gumo

Smash Rookie
omg.... that song is so massively homosexual.....

btw gumo killafox says he got a friend who wants to money match u in MVC2 ... tell me if u wanna go ... i dont mind but i would have to get directions to go to W2Z from ant.... cuz i dunno how to go there... tell me cuz i am not goin to the KF tourney by myself....

btw u might as well bring along some money cuz u might as well enter tourney cuz its ultra expensive to be a spectator...

also gumo ure banner is so sexy man:) i want somethin like that......:psycho:
I dont know what I can do I work too much this week I wanna see spider man 3. wanna play tonight for a long *** time. lets break night ***** let me know noW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :psycho:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
my bad yo i gotta go to class tomorrow....:( school is always against me ....:(

btw r u watchin spiderman 3 2day? cuz i wanna watch it too... do u also wanna go to the KF tourney tomorrow...??? i really wanna go but i dont want to alone...

Grill

Smash Cadet
Hah I'm going to see spiderman in a little under 2 hours. Tec9 or baby haley to others mind games are just too nasty.... I wish empty hop was the least of my problems with that guy.

Easy directions to web2zone - DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT 4SHO TELLS YOU... SHO ENUFF:embarrass

Gumo

Smash Rookie
**** I dont think I can dude cause I got work and stuff on saturday and sunday. I will play saturday if anything tho

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hah I'm going to see spiderman in a little under 2 hours. Tec9 or baby haley to others mind games are just too nasty.... I wish empty hop was the least of my problems with that guy.

Easy directions to web2zone - DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT 4SHO TELLS YOU... SHO ENUFF:embarrass
lol thats great and all but i kinda need some1 to go wit me.... cuz i dont want to be in ny by myself....

Edit: gumo... the tourney is on friday............. not on sat or sun...

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages

LMFAO!!!!!!!
lol thats great and all but i kinda need some1 to go wit me.... cuz i dont want to be in ny by myself....

Edit: gumo... the tourney is on friday............. not on sat or sun...
YO IM TRYINA CALL U I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO U THIS TIME ITS IMPORTANT CALL ME ***** NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grill

Smash Cadet
On my way to the movies tonight I'm going to stop by and harass you guys, you guys bieng the tec's

Technine

Smash Cadet
this is Teczero and btw i had no clue that sneak wuz gonna be here

4sho i dont think i can house sneak cuz my mom has no clue who he is so u will have to end up housing him or maybe we can get grill to do it idk but the point is i cant...(yea sry i just found out i cant...()

grill..... umm... y would u do this to me?:(

Technine

Smash Cadet
this is Teczero and btw i had no clue that sneak wuz gonna be here

4sho i dont think i can house sneak cuz my mom has no clue who he is so u will have to end up housing him or maybe we can get grill to do it idk but the point is i cant...(yea sry i just found out i cant...:()

grill..... umm... y would u do this to me?:(

Gumo

Smash Rookie
were the hell is spiderman playing tonight ****it it sucks I dont know these things I must see this tommorrow *_*

Grill

Smash Cadet
I wish we could all play tonight but my house is going to be mad tight so maybe tomorrow.
Too many smashers not enough space

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo grill u gotta lemme know if u goin to MLG and if i can go man..

so ace r u ever gonna tell us who this guy from cal is?? i wish i could have made it but i couldnt get any1 to go wit me:( and i didnt wanna go home by myself... o well it is a weekly so i guess ill go next week... i hope..

Edit: nice meetin u guys (sneak and hefaustos u guys r mad chill u should come down more often and chill wit us:))

Gumo

Smash Rookie
Can someone let me know what happen with MLG. I wanted to see if I could go but work made it very obvious I would not have that chance...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
umm its really far from here i think.... i dont think any of us could make it so...

btw gumo we should play today man... call me maybe we can play 4sho or sumthin

Gumo

Smash Rookie
I can play later on in the night I got some much work and then I gotta go to a play for school that cost moneyt too. but I will give you a ring the second this crap is done see if its still possible to play some today...

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Ahhhh Yes.......I met wife and other people at grills and said wussup to ma ***** Plank! lol. grills goin to MLG. I got grounded for goin out at like 2 in the morning to go drop off sneek at grills. i had to that would be grimmy if i didnt. lol. but people can still come over 2day.

Top Bottom