• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
ZOMG DDOUBBLLEE PPOSSTT! actually...I agree with sneak the most. The fact is that everyone thats in the elite devision right now should remain. I honestly think whoever thinks pow or butters should be in the elite devision is crazy, those are the two most unreliable ppl that i would never depend on to be in a crew battle. No disrespect im just speaking my mind. So the elite devision should stay as is but we do a round robin to rank everyone that way. Then we do a round robin in the sub-devision even though thats not totally necessary.

mog87

Smash Ace
lol take him to brinstar problem solved...or rainbow cruise..

or pick ganon and forward tilt :p

Grill

Smash Cadet
I dont know Biggs beat my sheik the otherday 3 times minus wobbling. I'm going to definitely get him involved in this it'll be fun.........Sneaks coming:)

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
lol take him to brinstar problem solved...or rainbow cruise..

or pick ganon and forward tilt :p
mog is a very bad person, never listen to him. And grill is right btw i dont know why everyone is forgetting about biggs who in my opinion is the best person in the sub-devision. I think its cuz of the fact that he doesnt play that much.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
ok..this is what we should do this friday since everyone seems to be coming on friday. We do a round robin with tech0,tech9,4sho,gumo,envy,grill, and biggs. And thats it i dont think you should rely on anyone whose not on that list in a crew battle. top 6 goes to the elite devision. last place is the top on the sub-devision and main reserve for crew battles incase someone cant make it. so does anyone agree with me?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
just have the whole crew do it.... u never kno if some1 could step it up... or just dont have divisions.... its kinda degrades ur crew members.... u should b tryin to help them get better rather then seperate urselves in different divisions bcuz ur better than them

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
We all know the rankings. the top 4 are confirmed already no need to waste time. tech0 then grill then tech9 then me. and if we do a whole round robin with everyone thats what the results are gonna be anyway. and in this tourney wobbling is banned. lol. envy doesnt wobble anymore anyways so people don't get ahead of yourselves. theyr is no controversy with that. but people are arguing over who should and shouldn't be in the elites. the spot i think goes to envy. but thats just my opinion. everyone thinks different. no one argues with the top 4 so y would we waste an hour of friendlies with sneek and such. lol.

ROUND ROBIN
bigs
envy
knee
pow
butters
hefaustos

. NOW LISTEN
even though people are shoeins to lose i would think theyd want a chance to be an elite. wouldnt you? just bc u think someones bad doesnt take away thier right to enter the tourney.

you scared losin to someone bad. to bad.
now were gonna calcualte it with points so matchs like Envy vs Gum0 doesnt rule envy out bc gumos mains counter envys, which wouldnt be an accurate calculation of their skills.

now as offical manager (lol) this is how it is.

the best will win. it will be fair. jus bring ya ***** der.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
just have the whole crew do it.... u never kno if some1 could step it up... or just dont have divisions.... its kinda degrades ur crew members.... u should b tryin to help them get better rather then seperate urselves in different divisions bcuz ur better than them
its not. we have 15 members. divisions are essentail we cannot just have a pool of names and be like. ohhh this kid named butters is in the crew, i wonder if hes thier best, i saw them play, and he sucks, ther fore they all must suck
now this is just an example but is rare to happen. theyr are many reasons to have divisions.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
lol
I love how this is turning out to be a civil war between us, im interested on how this might turn out
(TARARARATATA!!!!)

PoW...

Smash Rookie
Ok

This is stupid n idiotic. Im not in this little round robin with the rest of them because envy's ics counter my mains also butters sucks why is he even in the round robin you might as well make envy an elite already. its not like any of us are going to win.

PoW...

Smash Rookie
Read This Post

I Quit Smash A Long Time Ago Because Of 4sho Kicked Me Out. Then I Started Playing Halo, Un Till Knee Came 2 Me N Told Me That He Was Going To Quit.so Then I Started Playing Smash Again. After Knee Quits 4 About Idk A Month Then He Comes Back Then 4sho Kicks Me Out The Crew 1nce More Oh Well I Went Back 2 Halo Then Idk May Be 3 Weeks Pass 4sho Calls Me N Asks Me If I Want 2 Be Back In The Crew 4 The 3rd Time So I Said Yess Now Im Back In The Crew 1nce Again As A Alternate. This Is The Type Of Captain You Ppl Have. Well All I Have 2 Say Is I Hope Envy's Nana Sd'z N Knee I Hope You Falcon Punch Sum1. Also I Would Like 2 Say Butter.....dont Enter You Dumb Nubcake

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
if it means anything I agree with sneak. I don't think the crew should have devisions. as you can see it causes too much controversey and we already know whose better then who. also ppl are always getting better. eventually someone in the sub devision will get better then someone in the elite and more confliction and controversey will occur. VOTE ENVY FOR THE ABOLITION OF DEVISIONS!

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
starters and alternates does sound better and will give the ppl in the sub devision confidence to get better..but if this results to a civil war, I say we kill hefaustos first, then we kill mog. yes..I kno mog isn't in the crew but his ganon forward tilting must come to an end.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
ok our crew is huge. a pool of GTs on the 1st page will look ********.
The IHNC Line Up

-JNX
Butters
4Sh0
Pow
Jam!!!
G-Status

-_-

I Have No Clue of what kind of line up this is
NOT GOIN DOWN! lol.

How come all the other crews can do this civilized. they have power ranking, divisions, and no one argues or complains. Apparently all the alternates are scared of losing a spot in the eilte.

Changing it to starters and alternates doesnt sound better. it was like that before an i switched it. When someone says your an "alternate" its like ,yea if one of our crew members gets sick ull be thier replacement. or well call you if we need to to fill in a spot. divisions sound so much better. with divisions you arent saying anything bad. its not saying some one is a backup player it saying its just a different division. The OMFG division and the elite division, it doesnt specify which is better right? because divisions arent about saying whos better really. its saying the members with more priority in crew battles and who reps the crew .Tec0 reps the crew, not butters.

Maybe we shouldn't follow through with this tourney. You guys wanna cry and complain. There is no tourney. The list is staying as is before anyone even said anything. If you were an alternate you are still an alternate. If u were an elite your still an elite. Lets just forget about this bc conflict between crew members is no good. We have experienced this b4 and i will not allow for it to ever happen again. And sorry to the people that wanted to be an elite that cannot cant the chance now. ok recently

The crew member Pow. Has made improvement and i think he has some potential. Now he has no chance to shine? according to his triple post i dont think he wants to. Thats his loss.

Why arent anyone in the elites speakin up? everyone is. your not just an elite bc you might be good. We want to know whats your input. Grill how do you think biggs will feel how do you feel. Tec0?

Envy whats your input on this as co-manager. lol
Do you agree?

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo IHNC i am crew leader of DemiGodz. i herd Sneak was talking to you guys and i was wondering if u wanna crew battle us. We might be able to do it as soon as next week provided you guys IM me and we sent the date and stuff.

My SN: BigOsea2

just IM and we will make the details.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
starters and alternates does sound better and will give the ppl in the sub devision confidence to get better..but if this results to a civil war, I say we kill hefaustos first, then we kill mog. yes..I kno mog isn't in the crew but his ganon forward tilting must come to an end.
OH SURE!!, i have to be the First African-Amercian to go!!!GOD!!!!!!

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
seriously it should just stay like this because I kno a lot of ppl are gunna be johning and *****ing cuz of a round robin. Pow already showed that. me and gumo most likely wouldve won anyway. ok now the thing with biggs is he's actually pretty good. Theres I reason why I don't think he should be in a the elite devision tho. Biggs is really inactive and even though he's good his inactiveness deosnt let him improve his game. look how much the crew has improved since the time we first met and is still improving. Sorry but I just find it impossible to improve in a game while your inactive..you might improve against a certain person but you won't improve in the game of smash as a whole. I'm not saying I'm right..its just opinion. Even though biggs is in the sub devision if we have to crew battle demigodz I'd be more then happy to let him take my place in the crew battle.

in honor of biggs.

"THIS BI*CH FORGOT MY **** SAUCE!!!"

god I love random quotes

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
ima take 2 seconds out of my life to make this double post..I say we crew battle demigodz but it should be 6 vs 6 or 7 vs 7..so more ppl could get crew battle experience. think of it more as an expreience battle as a competitive battle.

PoW...

Smash Rookie
Ok I Changed My Mind Because Of 4sho Big *** Mouth....

I Will Be In This. After I Loose Im Going Tu Mollywop 4sho In The Face N Envy Shut Up.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol that awsome:) i hope bigs try to pick up his doc again... we have too many foxes running in our crew.......

o btw grill r u still workin today 2? i wanna play u man.... i been playin 4sho for too long... lol jk:)

btw grill r u gonna go to the KF weekly? i dont wanna go alone.... and im not 2 sure if my bro is gonna go to it (cuz i think he is too nervous to play or sumthin.......)

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
bigs is good. even if he was better than everyone his inactivity does put him down. if he becomes active itll be good. its hard though bc he lives in JC. So the list is staying as is. and Demigods..........crew battle.........hmmmmmmm...that sounds ok. but idk when. well have to talk it over as a crew and ill talk to that happy ni99a. teczer0 i need to talk to you its important so either call me or pm me please. thanx.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
don't worry hefaustos this was a stupid idea n 4sho already said in his previous post that were gunna leave things as is.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Oh ALright, cool (lil sad cause of the loss of action....) but still good.Now then Envy...bout that lil bit bout you wanting me Dead....lol XD

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Yes envys right. lol. now about pow. hefaustos dont worry. he says dumb things dont take it serious. ok we have a more important crew battle at hand also

~I.H.N.C. Vs KillaFleet All Video Games Crew Battle~

SSBM
Tech0
Grill
4Sh0
Tech9

Halo 2
LuuuckY (Actual GT is not yet confirmed)

MvC2
Gum0

MK:DD
The Knee

DDR
4Sh0

Pokemon
Envy

This list is still not yet confirmed

ALSO A NEW ADDITION TO THE CREW!
Now Welcoming
LuuuckY (Chunky)