• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Grill

Smash Cadet
I Didn't get that far on the There thread jerk I work pal i makes dat money I over looked the change. If you worked you might not have that kind of time to notice the little things in life. 100 dollars to me is 10 to for you sorry :ohwell. We gotta do teams on Wed. no teams = no dice.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol ure right i dont work i fail but at the very least im in school.....
and i already said im poor.... what more do u want ???

also if u have so much money pay for a bit of the tourney for me:):)
btw call me on wed. i get out at like 2:30 so i should be in town by like 4 ish.... and tell me the place to play:)

u comin right 4sho......??? ill drag my bro too even tho that wont be too hard.....

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
wait a sec. who's playing 2day? grill? or tech0 and tech9? or both? im confused. i wanna get some practice in. i was facing gorilla ice and 4 stocked him yesterday buh i felt like my game was really off. i was doing really stupid stuff. i need to get back on the ball tech0 if your busy ask tech9 if he could play.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Well I'm not going to be able too. But tomorrow is a different story. We''ll probably play till 10 or 11 and go to the diner....

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol grill just like the good old smash days huh playin and chillin then hanging out at the diner:) thats awesome man gotta love it:)

4sho- my bro is gonna be at my school 2day and we gonna leave at like fivish... so ill tell him to give u a buzz later cuz i got evil dreaded reports to write up

The Bino

Smash Lord
All I wanted was a crew battle geez
Yea now u know how it feels.... u did it to me now i do it back to u, also there is something known as a persons PROFILE then look to see if they have AIM or something else that's similar... then u ask them to come through there, if u gonna run to a mod and complain then take it in full... all i wanted was a crew battle wa wa wa, and i answered someones questions... how bout u do onto others as u want done to u

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Yea now u know how it feels.... u did it to me now i do it back to u, also there is something known as a persons PROFILE then look to see if they have AIM or something else that's similar... then u ask them to come through there, if u gonna run to a mod and complain then take it in full... all i wanted was a crew battle wa wa wa, and i answered someones questions... how bout u do onto others as u want done to u

lol daum beast mode bar. lol.

mog87

Smash Ace
i might not be down this week...its umm rutgersfest and yea i might be out of it to say the least.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo guys i should be in bayonne by like 3 or 4 where should we meet up at grill's or 4sho's???? if u want u guys can play at my house too if u guys cant have too many people or whatever. i really wanna play and i dont think my bro want to play me anymore... plz tell me this is still gonna happen.......

Grill

Smash Cadet
Congratulations to envy for losing his money match against me. He couldnt have done it without the help of friends, family members, and wobbling!! That one extra dollar in my pocket went to a most tasty treat at the golden arches... My sheik > ur Ic's sorry??????????

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Congratulations to envy for losing his money match against me. He couldnt have done it without the help of friends, family members, and wobbling!! That one extra dollar in my pocket went to a most tasty treat at the golden arches... My sheik > ur Ic's sorry??????????
lol i wish i wuz there to see that happen:) o man tho im mad u guys money matched for 1 dollar.... thats like 1 friggin cheeseburger man.. and grill didnt u lose that dollar anyway.... lol ure too much man

Gumo

Smash Rookie
I just like to come up in the spot and say wassup. Its Gumo a.k.a the best crouch canceller on earth :p. Yeah its time we start taking names and kicking ***** and it might start today if we get to this tournament. If not some playing will take place today. Hopefully me and tec9 go enter a team tournament but we dont know if we gonna stick with the name we have any suggestions. We getting up there 4 sho.........

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
blimpiest best rematch..loser has to by the winner a blimpys best..and it has to be on final d.

EDIT: i cant go to the gauntlet..lets go to kf NNOOWW

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol a jigz player that cc all day.... lol ..... kinda weird

lol grill u should take that challenge from envy son... a free sandwich man... lol thinkin about that now tho thats like a 8 dollar money match....i dont think ill enter the KF tourney either but hopefully i can enter the gauntlet or whatever it is...

Grill

Smash Cadet
Envy I will accept your blimpie challenge. I work all weekend but holla at me during the week. Let me know what day so I know not to eat dinner.

Gumo

Smash Rookie
whats good with these sandwich challenges I am down for that ****. thats the kinda stuff that steps the game up ^_______^

mog87

Smash Ace
**** dude the only smash player always getting grounded... yall better be scheduling these crew battles carefully cause its mad funny when the leader doesnt show cause hes grounded.

Technine

Smash Cadet
we don't need 4sho we got other team players like gumo and envy. we only need him to manage everything. jk

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yaiight. lol the crew def. needs me. my falco....is just too good. 3 stocks all over the place. lmao. well thats y we have 6 elites isnt it? and sub-division. its for when 4sh0 gets grounded. lol.
well there definetely 3 stocks all over the place when u play 4sho..... just not the way u make it sound.... lol jk

y u always grounded man i wanted to play u but my mom needs me to stay home..... maybe im grounded too.... lol u know when we all can jus meet up for no reason? i wanna c how u do vs grill's roy.... lol....(more 3 stocks.....:psycho:)

Top Bottom