• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yooooo ya ****** is madd cool yo lol. i aint get to play none of ya cuz i had a whole line of ppl wanting to play me and **** and then when i wanted to play ya i had to go to a tourny match :( next time ya come i'll be sure to put ya in front of everyone and we'll play madd matches lol. ya ****** did ya thing ya repped and ya comin up. next week is Borough crew battles so if ya come i'll put ya as an NJ crew and ya can join. def gotta play soon tho. good **** yesterday. ya should ALL join next time lol.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
yooooo ya ****** is madd cool yo lol. i aint get to play none of ya cuz i had a whole line of ppl wanting to play me and **** and then when i wanted to play ya i had to go to a tourny match :( next time ya come i'll be sure to put ya in front of everyone and we'll play madd matches lol. ya ****** did ya thing ya repped and ya comin up. next week is Borough crew battles so if ya come i'll put ya as an NJ crew and ya can join. def gotta play soon tho. good **** yesterday. ya should ALL join next time lol.
yea thanx. n congrats to tech0 mvp off the day. we didnt have enough money for all of us to enter. so we just let tech0 enter. lol. yea me and everyone wanted to play all of u guys more buh its all good well get are chance. next week......iight...does this event have a thread with rules regulations etc.?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
we def gotta play ace i wanted to play ure marth for the longest time cuz i wanna see if i could absorb some of ure moves lol... btw i know this is so bad but how do u guys do that thing where u drop from platforms like seven thousand times faster that a fast fall?? i want to try and use that and 4sho gave me a really vague idea of how to do that stuff... i figured i should ask u ace since i saw u use it vs wes... i think.......

and hopefully next time we all enter but i doubt ill make it for a bit cuz my finals r comin up :urg:........ i gotta do good in school too i guess...... cuz calc and physics can be a pain if u know what i mean......

ace_marth

Smash Champion
tech0- its hard to explain. i'll show it to u next time we play. if ur talkin about the fast wavedash to the ledge all u gotta do is fast fall madd quick once u get off the level. and if u talkin about dropping thru the platorms while atacking and **** thats easy just l-cancel and fall thru the platform quick i guess lol. next time i'll show u.

4sho- yea the same thread as the weekly's. we're gonna put the rules up and **** so check that out by like tonight.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i wuz talkin bout the 2nd one thx u gotta showme sometime but ill probably try in my house anyway :) thx thou ill jus give it a shot and ask u if i still dont get it:)

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
guys hes askin how to do the isai platform drop. off the ledges is easier (thats the only way i can do it) in the middle is harder. you have to press foward and down like your doin a hadoken in street fighter but the opposite direction then do the ariel u want.theres a vid on youtube of ppl doing it but it doesnt specify what exactly to do. tech0 where u at ive been tryina call u come to my house i got mad setups and mog is bringin this falco that he says is better than you 2day.

and at least thats how d1 explained it to me when i asked him...lol.

o yea and im sorry tech0 youve been moved to the sub-division check the 1st page with our roster.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
the dude prolly cant come and yea you just quarter circle downward, the way that your facing, and then you drop.

Anyhow msg one of my friends on aim with the info, im going to go get a haircut now.

edit: ugh.... i hate when that happens...

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Attention Ihnc Crew.

our roster is completely fixed and is now up to date and its in order from best players to worst players (power rankings). the power ranking are not official since we didnt do a tourney and everyone is gettin better quick so i dont think it will stay like that it will most likely keep being switched around since me (4sh0), grill and tech9 are so close in skill. but if anyone in the crews disagress with anything you can debate it and well vote but i think my judgement was pretty accurate.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Good List pretty fair it's not like anyone is going to be a little pansy pants over it. Everybody in the crew could use a jolt of kick a$$ especially after seeing Tec0 place 6th in his first tournament. (Even though we played one match back in Jersey and his fox got mistreated like a black stepchild).....heh...heh.... Jus fuxin wit ya! Good stuff man.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
yea u kno hopefully soon imma be higher up lol. we recorded matchs 2day but i dont have a casstte converter. sometimes i can swear im bombsolider. lol. there were really really good matches. sorry grill u werent der well record some next time wit u.

it was me tech9 tech0. we have enough footasge for a combo vid in like only 5 matchs. lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
....... lol its all good grill it happens hopefully next time we all or at least most of us can enter a tourney cuz its lonely playin wit no else in our crew u know??

grill call me next week or sumthin i think we can get the whole crew chillin at my house playin smash till they drop from exhaustion...(u know cuz u dont live like 4 blocks from me lol) cuz i got 2 tvs and i dont think my mom ever cares what i do anymore as long as 4sho and tecnine dont do sumthin stupid so they cant chill and play wit us........

4sho - u gotta show me the matches between u and my bro man i wanna actually see the combos u were talkin about and show grill some of the matches between u and me lol

Grill

Smash Cadet
Housing will be available if this thing runs late. I'm a try to get mog and oorah to jump on the bandwagon as well.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
if there r gonna be alot of people then i think we r gonna have to depend on u grill i wuz figuring a more local thing but u know the more people the merrier i suppose:)

Grill

Smash Cadet
Listen I'm talking about the battle of the boroughs that Killa Fleet is throwin next week. I need Jersey to step it up and come out for this shiiite! Each crew will have 8 to 10 guys 40 stocks total. We as in I.H.N.C. dont have enough hardcore players to stand a chance we need a few namebrand people.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
yea but they have to be in the area also or in our crew. like its not all NY vs all NJ. we can only use people in the area. i think that would be breaking the rules. i think that we should keep these matters private if were gonna sneak someone into the crew battle that lives all the way on the other side of NJ. lol.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
oh guys. sorry about the change of plans. but we've decided not to do the "battle of the boroughs". ppl are scared of the bronx becuase we have me, killafox, DJ nintendo, and bum. so yea sorry

but as a make up to that, we're doin singles for 10$ and teams for 20$ (10$ per teammate)

so u guys have to come to them and put ya selves on the map because some ppl already heard of ya.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
people r basically scared of killerfleet + bum..... hmmmm maybe u guys r too good??? lol

hoprfully i can make it to that tourney ure talkin about ace where is it the same place the last tourney was????

4sho- ..... u cant eat for a week??? man thats a bit extreme man... maybe u should be like grill's housemaid to make more money lol... he needs one pretty bad if u know what i mean

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
we should do i mini battle of the borughs. lol. i.h.n.c. isnt scared. if we lose miserably then so be it. we should still do it. kf+bm vs ihnc+other local smashers. idk i guess it would be sumthing to look foward to in the future. im at skewl right now in spanish not eatin all day till i get home lol. dont really care.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well 4sho i guess we could just chill and hang out wit killerfleet and DA instead of getting *****.... but whatever:) o and btw make sure u dont die of starvation 4sho u know u r our only guide to get to tourney u know.......

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yo ihnc crew battle demigodz + me at nyclan.... no money involved or nothin... just a friendly crew battle... im tryin to get them crew battle experience

Grill

Smash Cadet
Listen Haley Kim I for one dont need a maid, my house would be Ok if clumsy asians didn't come and kick over a brothers Orange soda on his fresh carpet!!!!!!!!!!! On other things we better be teamin on Friday. If not the'll never find the body in my house.........

Ps. Tec9, a.k.a Baby Haley, a.k.a Chris Kim is da mad notes. SKill like like a mother F***er

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Listen Haley Kim I for one dont need a maid, my house would be Ok if clumsy asians didn't come and kick over a brothers Orange soda on his fresh carpet!!!!!!!!!!! On other things we better be teamin on Friday. If not the'll never find the body in my house.........

Ps. Tec9, a.k.a Baby Haley, a.k.a Chris Kim is da mad notes. SKill like like a mother F***er
lmao!!!!!!!

yo i put up the vid of u guys winning the tourney agaist wrath crew in 2v2s on the 1st page check it out. were gonna have mad nice vids soon doe smash communtiy wait and see!!!!!!!!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

..... lol dont hate btw i didnt KICK the bottle i should take half the blame for not closing the cap tight enough k:lick:

team??? hmm idk grill u know singles is expensive as it is man.... i mean im poor remember??? 10 dollars is alot now u askin for 20...!!?!?!?!? lemme see if i can somehow get this money u think i can suddenly pull out of midair... lol......:( :psycho::(:psycho::(:psycho::(:psycho:

Grill

Smash Cadet
Sir the price of teams has dropped for The fleets Tournament (good ****e killa fleet) So singles is 10 and teams are 5 per person. So get your dollars right.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
oh guys. sorry about the change of plans. but we've decided not to do the "battle of the boroughs". ppl are scared of the bronx becuase we have me, killafox, DJ nintendo, and bum. so yea sorry

but as a make up to that, we're doin singles for 10$ and teams for 20$ (10$ per teammate)

so u guys have to come to them and put ya selves on the map because some ppl already heard of ya.
aright i grill i QUOTED ace_marth right here 10 for singles and 20 for team 10 per teammate....

aright i got my dollars straight...... what's your excuse????

btw r u doin anythin on wed? i have to do stuff tommorow and im gonna try to study a bit on thursday so i can make it to the fleet tourney... hopefully....

Top Bottom