• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
it sounds like you should gimme money to enter a the kf tournament..regardless I'm not going anywhere till my g&w gets better

Grill

Smash Cadet
Thats all I needed to hear I've gotta get down there and play the fleet. playing the fleet for one night is all I need to get hella good....Envy G&W ditto whats good!!!!!!!!!

Grill

Smash Cadet
I'm a whip my shiek out and see where she takes me. Edit that first page son I havent played with marth in hella long!!! I see Doc clouds in my horizon.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Nah man I just got in and stuff. I figured by now people stopped playing and went nighty, night. If I stay in school late tomorrow I'll definitely be down to go to the fleet tourney on Friday I should be home around 4:00 O' clizock

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
yea i guess.

but y dont ya ****** come down and play wit us. and we could just chill. we're not them nice a$$ type of players that are cocky. we're good, but we like to have fun. so come down and chill.

and btw. who do ya play? i know grill plays shiek and envy plays G&W (although he should see dires G&W) and fosho plays falco. thats the main three right?

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
yea i guess.

but y dont ya ****** come down and play wit us. and we could just chill. we're not them nice a$$ type of players that are cocky. we're good, but we like to have fun. so come down and chill.

and btw. who do ya play? i know grill plays shiek and envy plays G&W (although he should see dires G&W) and fosho plays falco. thats the main three right?
no. jus look at the first page of this thread and youll see everything. our main 4 are Tech0, Grill, Me, and Tech9.

And EnvY just started playing with g&w on sunday. He accually mains ICs.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo wat up everybody :)

yay my first post eva:)

i just realized that tourney are fun....... lol

anyway the tourney today wuz mad fun since i got to play people wit mad skillz like killafox and bum and stuff:) (next time i have to get ***** by ace since i didnt get a chance this time... :urg: )

yo 4sho do u wanna play smash on like sat? cuz i dont really wanna go 2 far and stuff cuz im lazy u know??????

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
yo good shlt today guys. ya ****** are madd good, i underestimated grillz and tec. next time we'll get way more matches in cuz that one match wit my falco was killin me. i wanted to pick falco but i need warm-ups wit him lol. but still ya ****** gotta come to more of these. lets train sometime. i sent ya my # this morning so if ya ever wanna train or something hit us up.

D1

Banned via Administration
I <3 everyone in this crew ya all mad cool and Tec0 made a quick name for himself today good sH**!!!!!

Grill

Smash Cadet
We had a great time yesterday at the tourney, playing nintendo and killa was too good. The fleet is mad chill and we definitely want to hit yall up for some training. Good stuff D1 for beastin on 4sho's falco he needs the training and your just the man too do it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dont worry killafox we eventually play again i wanna play everyone in killerfleet anyway since u guys are mad chill and stuff we just have ask our manager 4sho to tell us a good time where all or most of us can go

D1 and DJnintendo was trancing and like stomping all over 4sho's falco that wuz so funny. i knew it wuz gonna happen tho maybe the next time we go there itll be a little bit harder for u guys well hopefully.... lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
thx guys i feel so special.... :) lol

man that tourney at NY made me like MAD NERVOUS...... u know first tourney and gotta try to give a good impression and all.... i think if i wuz like ten i would have wet myself... lol jk

ill get less nervous next time and hopefully NOT play bum in my second match althou i wish i played him in more friendlies........ cuz u know its like a win win situation for me to play bum if i lose i see a DK ****.... and if i get close i still get to see DK ****..... lol

everybody in NY were mad cool esp starz cuz i know if most people lose to some1 random they will often get pretty mad......

Top Bottom