• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Gumo

Smash Rookie
mr. teczero after this school crap settles down its more playing gonna go on lol ~_^

Technine

Smash Cadet
lol hi im on my bro's account but im teczero

lol school is like killer man im thinkin i got this exam on lockdown and all of the sudden its hard:(

and i still got 2 more exams... o man...:( i think i can play tommorow thou so gimme a ring maybe we can go to 4sho's place or sumthin...

Gumo

Smash Rookie
lol hi im on my bro's account but im teczero

lol school is like killer man im thinkin i got this exam on lockdown and all of the sudden its hard:(

and i still got 2 more exams... o man...:( i think i can play tommorow thou so gimme a ring maybe we can go to 4sho's place or sumthin...
4sho we might be able to go to 4sho's just give me a buzz dont know how imma feel after the exam tommorrow :psycho:

Grill

Smash Cadet
Great matches today guys I had a blast. Good stuff envy for trying new characters hopefully next time u dont get hit. The object of this game is to definitely not get hit u kinda did that alot.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
its not my fault marths sword is more then two times the size of pikachu's whole body. haha the funniest thing today was the insta- wobble against grill and pikachu infinates against 4sho..haha <3 cheap and easy infinates.

Gumo

Smash Rookie
4sho's mom is kinda loco getting him home on time is top priority..
LMAO! Yo team melee hoepfully later tonight my dude. Its been a bit but I got some new characters and new stuff to try so its on :lick:

Grill

Smash Cadet
Yes tonight will definitely be team night. Yesterday 4sho thought i said teen night and got a little nervous???????? I told him having a teen night would make Gumo and I look like pedophiles bieng the oldest members of the crew. So team night is on but teen night is on the back burners. 7-7:30 will probably be the start time for this jammy jam and not showing up will result in death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technine

Smash Cadet
Yes tonight will definitely be team night. Yesterday 4sho thought i said teen night and got a little nervous???????? I told him having a teen night would make Gumo and I look like pedophiles bieng the oldest members of the crew. So team night is on but teen night is on the back burners. 7-7:30 will probably be the start time for this jammy jam and not showing up will result in death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi i guys u know i wonder if i use my account any more.... o well this is Teczero and im just being lazy again:)

lol omg teen night?? 4sho is stupid sumtimes huh:)

btw r u even gonna go to this thing 4sho? i thought it was going to be me, my bro, grill, and gumo cuz we all love to play teams and i know u dont like to play teams... maybe u guys could bring that small tv or sumtin......

anyway i got an exam today (my last one:chuckle: ) so ill end up being late probably but definetely gimme a ring around 6 ish:) def wanna play teams 2day since all i wuz doin was playin like singles...

Grill

Smash Cadet
They can definitely bring the other T.V. if they want but on the main screen PB&J will be dishing out some beat down.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
finally im using my own account :) lol

yo we still meetin up right? i wanna play so gimme a call so we can meet up somewhere i wanna try out yl 2day:) :) :) :)

Grill

Smash Cadet
Crew night turned out to be me and butters duking out for an hour. Everyone sucks I'm going to bed!

Technine

Smash Cadet
Crew night turned out to be me and butters duking out for an hour. Everyone sucks I'm going to bed!
Teczero speaking---.....

lol o well at least u played butters right grill?

my bad thou man i tried to call u cuz i never got to see your post to just go to your house grill maybe next time.. gimme a call anytime man i have no more school and just too much free time......

Grill

Smash Cadet
A kid I went to grammer school + highschool with kinda got killed this week and his funeral is on Friday. He was a cool guy but he lived a street life. I'm most likely not going to KF.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
..... wow thats a real bad turn of events sry bout that man... hmmm 4sho u goin to KF tourney? i still wanna go im almost at the point where ill go by myself but i rly dont want to do that.....

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Attention Ihnc!

Yea im goin.

ATTENTION
We all have to go to the lan center on 9th st. to talk to the mannger for the start or IHNC bi-weeklies.We need as many crew members as we can get n we especially need either grill or gum0 bc they are adults and they can speak on behalf of us. which i will aloso be doing bc i concocted a speach during english for when i talk to the manneger. lol.

heres the thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103346

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
that sounds cool man hopefully we can pull off biweeklies so i dont have to travel so far for a weekly tourney:) also maybe people from ny wont go there so i can win more:p lol jk

anyway update us definetely try get this thing working

Top Bottom