• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Attention: 4Sho

Shin Bowser Meow has PM'd me offering to do my signature banner because he's a very cool dude. I wanted to let you know so you don't add unnecessary stress to your banner-demands people are giving you. >_>

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol.... i wondering how we are getting so many members.....

o well.. anyway shinbowser welcome to the crew.... i hope to see u in action as u play the crew more:)

btw who is playin 2day? im def playin grill itll be at ure place right????

also to add to the banner demands..... 4sho... i wanna banner:( lol jk dude just take your time:)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ace keep me updated man dude i have no school EVER until like september:) cuz i dont fail:) lol jk

hey mog i dunno if im goin anywhere tomorrow but if i dont u think i can play u tomorrow?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
mog - aight im not sure if im goin to w2z but if i dont ill call u

starz- it wuz cool talkin to u on aim we should talk more fox v whoever strats more :)

btw 4sho shin bowser's and his uber coolness is makin me a sig too:p starz ure sig is too cool:)

mog87

Smash Ace
if anything we could play early before the weekly starts, yea id go with you guys and watch but i cant afford the spectator fee,heh.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Banners

look guys im not makin these. im having the professionally done for the crew by the best sig maker on smashboards. hes crazy. hes been a little busy but hes gonna make everyone in the crew sigs for free bc i made a little deal with him.

and shinbowser If u want to make sigs that would be cool. but these sigs are mad hot. and if u make sigs u must put this on the left of the sig and try to make the sigs neonish if u can.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/ihnclogo.png

if you can for future sigs also put in the bottom right hand corner "The I.H.N.C. Crew" and in the top left hand corner their gamertag (i.e. 4Sh0)

yay to shin bowser for being ihncs offical sig maker. lol.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, is it just me or do we keep adding crew members per blink? Anyways, Welcome ShinBOwser(Love the Shin reference by the way, Akuma 4ever!!!,lol) 4Sho, think i can come by 2morrow/Sunday? Now that im done with all this prom and party business, i think id like to go back to what i like best, oh and also SMash >:D

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Lol hefaustis i aint gonna be here tomorrow . but the crew will. so play wit dem if u want. ill be here sunday doe.

two annoucements

me and tech9 are offically team partners and are calling our selves Tech4. lol.

and the banners are being done as we speak look at my sexy banner. starz is being done now starz is gonna have a nice one. then after starz is tec0.

who wants to call after tec0??? any takers???

and ace marths smashfest is cancelled

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lol hefaustis i aint gonna be here tomorrow . but the crew will. so play wit dem if u want. ill be here sunday doe.

two annoucements

me and tech9 are offically team partners and are calling our selves Tech4. lol.

and the banners are being done as we speak look at my sexy banner. starz is being done now starz is gonna have a nice one. then after starz is tec0.

who wants to call after tec0??? any takers???

and ace marths smashfest is cancelled
how do u know its cancelled?? ace didnt say nuthin on his thread about it being cancelled

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yo, what are you guys doing this weekend? I want to play with you guys this Sunday. I'm gonna talk to some of the guys in TSA. I know Sneak will want to do it. He's always up for some smash. Post in our thread to start up some conversation.

I have work on Sunday so it would be around 6 pm that we play. Yeah, I'm selfish. >_>

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
lol, its right there, just askin cause u say every1 getting "better" ones, just curious, and uh, u work now!?!?!?!?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yea im pretty sure they still havin it ace gave me directions to gt there so im assuming its still on im goin but im gonna get there late cuz my bro has stuff to do and i gotta wait for him

Emblem Lord - im not sure about wat i gotta do on sunday man um.. im free any day next week besides i think monday... im on vacation from school so any other day is cool with me:)

mog87

Smash Ace
yea im pretty sure they still havin it ace gave me directions to gt there so im assuming its still on im goin but im gonna get there late cuz my bro has stuff to do and i gotta wait for him

Emblem Lord - im not sure about wat i gotta do on sunday man um.. im free any day next week besides i think monday... im on vacation from school so any other day is cool with me:)
what time u dudes leaving, we could meet at jsq.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
How is Tuesday for you guys? I'm off that day. I know Copycat wanted to go to NYC with me, but I know Sneak is always playing you guys and I wanna join in on the fun.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
ooooooh, niiiice, ill c if i ca =n get there on Tues., like at 5 or so, that ok?
BTW 4Sho, this might of been asked b4....dont know, but uh.....the multicolor font per post, um....Why again?lol

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
all the colors symbolize the rainbow or in other words his gayness.

edit: OMG PSYCHIC FOR 2012!! i remember having so much fun with that game! I used to go to the laundrymat like everyday to play the arcade version. But that was way back like 7 years ago, i dont remember any of the games physics or anything. All i prolly did was button smash back then anyway. = /..i miss that game.

Cia

das kwl
OMG!! you guys definitely should have come to this weekly. 16 teams in doubles and 29 entrants for singles!!!! get at the NY smash scene.. lolz.. nahh but i was a pretty good tournament. i placed 5th :D

Top Bottom