• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
i think Michael Jackson was the inspiration for creating that V for Vendetta guy.. Lolz
Eh....close, it was actually Guy Fawkes, a guy who instead of showing lilboys a good time at a ranch depicting Dr. Suese's worst nightmares liberated his country through actions and bravery....But hey, i guess its just every1 who has MJ on their minds

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Here's some of the Vidz we got at Ace's house. I'll have more up later.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=HandOfThePhoenix&p=r
:( i wish i wuz there at the smashfest:( oh well maybe next time.... ace hurry up and hold another smashfest lol

the vids were pretty cool but the one i watched vanz u just kinda ran off the stage for no apparent reason.... wuz that like a part of a crew battle or sumthin?? i wuz mad confused

Grill

Smash Cadet
4SHO is my hero for letting me borrow his game cube. If anyone wants a broken gamecube just let me know $2.000 dollars is my starting price but I'm a sucker for sweet talk.

Envy with that bieng said dont forget to bring it by my house.

Failure to bring it by my house will result in an extreme game of Dont Wake Daddy.

Blame those **** parker brothers for deciding your fate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Yeyes, i say i say yeyeys, get off on Christopher St., head to ur left till u reach W. 4th St. and u should c the sign

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
VaNz and I go way back to our Junior High days when we used to find girls "ew" and thought yo-yo's were the coolest ****'s ever. WELCOME VANZ. ONCE AGAIN.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Welcome Vanz. Your skillz will most delfino help da crew... esp me ~^.^~

Where ya'll gonna play @ tuesday. I got lucky and found 10$ on the ground @ teh job so yeah.. i'mma come out there

Technine

Smash Cadet
This is Teczero guys

shin u r so lucky...:( y cant stuff like that happen to the poorer person???lol jk

Also three cheers for Vanz:) now our crew has a peach player instead of jus wanting one lol:) lookin forward to playin u man:)

Cia

das kwl
Yaaaayuhzz!! Thankz everyone. I definitely feel the energy of this crew. Lookin forward to playin everyone :D

Starz- lmao!! thankz for the stroll down memory lane?? i remember that time we almost got arrested on time square because the cops thought we were hookers.. Fun times.

PB&J- yeah, i had my heart set on winnin that one. But Wes did was Wes does. i respect that guy alot because he does what needs to win. But i'll get em next time.

also, if the thread needs vidz, i have some posted on the following link.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105132

it's from a thread i posted to get some advice. :D

Top Bottom