• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A little extreme don't you think?

I'd rather play as Geno go on wifi and look up Geno haters and beat them with Geno.
Naw, smiting is the least they deserve...There are terrors far worse than death...

Hell yeah, that drawing is f-cking awesome! Props to the person who did it.
Thank you, and thank you all

Enigma14

Smash Champion
the hater bash is a 3 panel comic, I hope it's good enough to get some laughs.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Like what everyone has been saying, awesome drawing! Looks like Geno meets The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I'd draw something too but I can't draw to save my life. Even my stick figures look deformed. o.O

dr.d

Smash Apprentice
i agree with everybody else the picture is creepy however it does have that nightmare before christmas feel to it awesome job on it

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Feel free to yell at me if I'm saying or doing something wrong . . .

I was going through the Brawl updates and this picture caught my eyes:

Note how there are only three characters in the picture that can be fully seen: Ike, Samus and Bowser.

Now look at where I circled. Doesn't it look like the bottoms of a familiar pair of brown boots?

Could that be Geno? O___________O

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Akina: Thanks! ^^

Remember that 1 Geno pic with his arm cannon out? I found the site again, cause someone posted the link in the photoshop thread and saved these pics:

Posted for those who r lazy to not go to that thread or for those who can't see the pics from the site itself. Not created by me!

Also the Frog and Lucas chapter will be completed soon, just need to do hw first...
This looks beyond awesome! Nice job!

Man......these reoccuring Geno being in Brawl dreams have been driving me nuts! If he isn't confirmed soon, I may very well lose my sanity......:(

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This looks beyond awesome! Nice job!

Man......these reoccuring Geno being in Brawl dreams have been driving me nuts! If he isn't confirmed soon, I may very well lose my sanity......:(
Those right there though are the pictures from the Japanese pradiction site

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero

Note how there are only three characters in the picture that can be fully seen: Ike, Samus and Bowser.

Now look at where I circled. Doesn't it look like the bottoms of a familiar pair of brown boots?

........./facepalm

No offense, but it looks like pegs attached to the bigger piece of wood, I really dont think that is Geno

Hong

The Strongest

As much as I'd love to believe it, that's just too inconclusive. :p

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
As much as I'd love to believe it, that's just too inconclusive. :p
But we can wish upon the Star Road that it is him, right?

@hemightbegiant: It could come off as pegs on a board now that you mention it, but in a way they also look like the bottoms of boots.

Hmmm . . . *pokes it*

Geno for Brawl! <3

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got a picture of what I actually think Geno should look like but I don't think the one I uploaded was finished and I got the angle wrong so I didn't bother posting earlier...But I guess I could anyway...

Snakz

Smash Ace
@ Oshiro

First off, yea, that pic is very inconclusive, like Lunadis said, and second, even if it was a character, it could possibly be the bottom of Mario's shoes too

But still, nice find though, its always nice to find things hinting at Geno's appearance, no matter how reliable or conclusive it is

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
@ Oshiro

First off, yea, that pic is very inconclusive, like Lunadis said, and second, even if it was a character, it could possibly be the bottom of Mario's shoes too

But still, nice find though, its always nice to find things hinting at Geno's appearance, no matter how reliable or conclusive it is
Oh well . . . At least it got me more excited about the possibility of Geno being in Brawl, and like you said, it's always great to find things that hint at Geno's appearance. <3

How's the model coming along by the way?

Geno for Brawl! <3

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Bad news...scanner no longer works, so the hate comic will have to wait

the hater comic about geno haters and how they will be taken down.

Good news...I can begin the other chapter soon!

Hong

The Strongest
I'm stealing the location Star Road because it is made out of awesome... and stars. :p

Snakz

Smash Ace
How's the model coming along by the way?

Geno for Brawl! <3
Well...im still waiting to get into contact with my friend who said he'll gladly do the UV mapping (which is part of texturing) for me, since i suck at it. Unfortunately, he's been real busy lately, not to mention his computer crapped out on him about a week ago

I promise ill get you guys the fully textured, fully finished model as soon as i can, as soon as i can get a hold of him again...

I know Behemoth said he'll do the texturing when i get the UV map ready, but is there anyone else willing to do it? i get the feeling he wont be here by the time i finally get it

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Well...im still waiting to get into contact with my friend who said he'll gladly do the UV mapping (which is part of texturing) for me, since i suck at it. Unfortunately, he's been real busy lately, not to mention his computer crapped out on him about a week ago

I promise ill get you guys the fully textured, fully finished model as soon as i can, as soon as i can get a hold of him again...

I know Behemoth said he'll do the texturing when i get the UV map ready, but is there anyone else willing to do it? i get the feeling he wont be here by the time i finally get it
That sucks about your friend's computer crapping out on him; I hope it gets fixed soon. I'm not really much help because I know nothing about 3-D modeling (sorry), but I'll keep my eyes open for anyone who is willing to help. <3

Geno for Brawl! <3

Enigma14

Smash Champion
That sucks about your friend's computer crapping out on him; I hope it gets fixed soon. I'm not really much help because I know nothing about 3-D modeling (sorry), but I'll keep my eyes open for anyone who is willing to help. <3

Geno for Brawl! <3
Same here, sorry.

Geno for BRAWL! ♥

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Time for a very random question . . .

I'm working on a Geno playlist for my mp3 player, and I need your help. Minus the music in SMRPG, what songs remind you of Geno/would consider to be Geno's theme song?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Time for a very random question . . .

I'm working on a Geno playlist for my mp3 player, and I need your help. Minus the music in SMRPG, what songs remind you of Geno/would consider to be Geno's theme song?
Most Daft Punk songs are worldy, I guess, but they remind me of Geno...just a little bit

Just noticed something...

we have 52k views while Megaman thread has 4000+ replies and 57k views

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
"Starman" - David Bowie

Geno is a star.
He has come to meet us, and he knew he'd blow our minds.
It was all worthwile.
When he's in Brawl, all the children will lose it, use it, and boogie.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Enigma, hemightbegiant and Snakz thank you so much! ^^

Starman is one of the songs I had already thought of; it just fits Geno so perfectly . . .

Has anyone ever heard of any of the SMRPG remixes that are out there? The ones over at ocremix.org are pretty good. ^^

Top Bottom