• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Snakz

Smash Ace
Good news!!

i just saved a bunch of mon-*gets shot*

Jk, actually, the UV map is done, i finally got a hold of my friend last night.

Now im not sure how i should upload the UV map for those interested in doing the texturing, if someone could enlighten me the best way to do this, that would be great!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...Is there some kinda pro-Waluigi Anti-Geno club or something because it seems like a great number of Geno haters want Waluigi in...

Sinn

Smash Lord
XD

I've done 1 Geno Hater comic, want me to do a Geno>>>>>>>>>Waluigi one?
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and MORE yes.

And I disagree, Fawriel. You can always cut someone down just a little bit lower than they already are. Even if they are so low to the ground that you need a microscope to see them.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That'll be like...2 pannels...a meet, then Geno whirl...Waluigi's Head falling off one...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would think there would be three panels: the meet, the Geno Whirl and Geno doing his victory pose.
Though the victory post would make more of a homage, just the head chopping off part would make it more humorous...

Sinn

Smash Lord
(Waluigi is seen frolicking in a a forest)

Waluigi: Lalalalala~ Oh how I love to be so eeeeeeeevil and mean.

(Waluigi trips over a little wooden doll in his path and falls down)

Waluigi: Waaah!

(Waluigi turns to look at the doll)

Waluigi: What the...?

(Waluigi picks the doll up and inspects it)

Waluigi: What a funny looking doll. Hah! It's funny looking! And wooden! Also blue! What trash! I should burn this ugly hunk of-

(Without warning, the doll begins to glow as an intense beam of light encircles it, partially enveloping Waluigi)

(looking shocked) Waluigi: Huwha?

(The doll is suddenly struck by a bolt of lightning which sends several thousand volts of electricity through Waluigi's body. A faint outline of a star can be seen inside the lightning bolt. Being blown clear of the blast, Waluigi, now slightly crispy, lies prone on the ground)

(enraged) Waluigi: BLASTED MOTHER **Q*ING ***WIPE OF A **** SUCKING WOODEN PIECE OF SH-

(Waluigi springs up and looks over at the doll, wide eyed. For now the doll is roughly his size, floating mysteriously in the air for a moment with its cape flowing behind it, still glowing. Slowly it lands to the ground and opens its eyes)

(still very much enraged) Waluigi: WHAT. THE **Q*ING. HELL!?

(The giant doll looks over at Waluigi for a moment)

Doll: Oh, hello. Is there something I can help you with?

Waluigi: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Doll: Ah, how rude of me. My name is ♥♪!?...however, if you would like, there are some who call me--

Waluigi: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR NAME IS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?

(Looking slightly annoyed) ♥♪!?: I...serve a higher authority. It's rather complicated. Look, I'm in sort of a hurry so if it's all the same to you, I'll just be-

Waluigi: All the same to me? ALL THE SAME TO ME? I'M GONNA **Q*ING KILL YOU!

(Waluigi foolishly charges at ♥♪!?, who agilely dodges to one side. Waluigi skids to a stop near ♥♪!? who performs a slight hop into the air and kicks off Waluigi with both feet, hoisting himself up into the air while knocking Waluigi flat on his face. ♥♪!? lands on top of a tree branch and turns to look back at Waluigi one last time)

♥♪!?: Goodbye...you sad, strange little man.

(♥♪!? leaps onward through the trees not much unlike a ninja in the breeze. Waluigi slowly picks himself up)

Waluigi: I...am gonna...get him...if it's the LAST THING I DO!

To Be Continued...?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
No problem there. A lankyass skinny guy with a mustache that could put an eye out and a nose like an eagle is all you really need to draw, right? He's just gonna get abused anyway.

I'll wait and see how many other people want that first ;)
Funniest part is trying to figure out what swear has a Q XD

Sinn

Smash Lord
Oh, that would be **q*. It's my favorite swear word of all time. Me and a bunch of other writers invented it for a Zelda parody fanfic about...god, it must have been over six years ago by now. The Legend of Zelda, a Link to the Cheese. Part of the whole running gag of using that swear word was that there really isn't any swear word with Q, yet everyone seemed to consider it a really bad swear.

Ah, I miss those days...but if you're really curious and want to completely SPOIL THE MYSTERY OF THE SWEAR WORD...the real swear word is spelled:
fuqk

Heh, several people say yes to it then, huh? I guess I'll have to keep going then ^-^ I'll come up with something new daily for all of your reading pleasure~

Enigma14

Smash Champion
My drawing skills are shoddy these days... I'd love to help you out... but I can't draw Kirby these days. lol.
Kirby? hahahaha he's just a ball with eyes though...

BTW

If Im going to be drawing a Geno vs...WAluigi or someone else, suggest some ppl from Square or Nintendo that threaten Geno's "hopeful" spot. Like Bowser Jr.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
List:
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.
Generic Black Mage
Cloud
Chrono characters
KH characters

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Hmm... Flash is pretty easy to learn... but I can't tell you how to get it. lol.
Ha... I just thought of something... when I was younger, I thought that curl of hair under his hat was his nose... good times...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Hmm... Flash is pretty easy to learn... but I can't tell you how to get it. lol.
Ha... I just thought of something... when I was younger, I thought that curl of hair under his hat was his nose... good times...
Nose...hair? hahahahaha

Any suggestions for the list?

Sinn

Smash Lord
Well, if you all keep supplying me with inspiration for stories in the form of characters to introduce, I could theoretically stretch this thing out for quite a while. And if you want to convert any of them into something visual, comic or animation, I would be most pleased.

I think I'll make it be like a parody of the original game, only set in the future with different "potential Brawl characters" in the different original roles. Kind of.

I nominate Marle for the Chrono character that will be kinda like Peach. Though Crono can come too. Actually, I think part of it would be great to have him, Marle and Lucca in some comical situation.

I can't really decide who for Kingdom Hearts though. I'll have to think about it.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
From Kingdom Hearts? Does Auron count as Kingdom Hearts? And if so... everyone from Hercules's world.
uh....hard to say cause this is within the ranks for ppl who want for Brawl, however I can do a comic of that.

Done with the script for the Waluigi and Geno comic, just need to draw it and I dont have a scanner as of yet... =(

*Can't draw Auron to save life...*

Top Bottom