• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Still need to do the Chrono and Cloud battle

who should be the rep for Crono series?

Sinn

Smash Lord
I'm pretty good with Sprite Comics.
That could work =D Though I do plan on this thing being kinda long if I can keep it up.

I assume if I went to dA they would want me to pay them monies...? I'm not so big on that...

EDIT: @ Psycho: you could always just steal backgrounds from somewhere the way Brian from 8-Bit likes to do...I wouldn't mind at all <3

Sinn

Smash Lord
I had a sprite comic based off Secret of Mana. I really wanted to keep it going, but stopped having enough time to supply all the sprites and backgrounds I needed for it...I kinda suck at custom spriting, but I think I'm decent at the whole comic part...

I had...78 of them by the time I stopped. Here's a random one that some of my "fans" found funny: #26 Attack of the Dirty Laundry.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eh, sprite comics...I can't make em...Like Pencil and Paper for characters myself...Plus a little photoshop and Illustrator

Sinn

Smash Lord
Remember when arbies were @ McDonalnds? Yeah...:ohwell:
They've had those Barbie/Hot Wheels deals every now and then for YEARS...kinda like ever couple years McDonalds has a brand new Monopoly contest.

So all in all I have...some people interested in the comic version of my script, yes? I must say, replacing every character in the game with a Brawl hopeful is going to be quite a feat...

Sinn

Smash Lord
I mean for me, the writer xD Coming up with who to put where...at least for bosses and major NPCs.

In any case, I should be able to provide a decent reference picture for everyone I include.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I mean for me, the writer xD Coming up with who to put where...at least for bosses and major NPCs.

In any case, I should be able to provide a decent reference picture for everyone I include.
which is why we're here to help!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Ok. I've gone through the characters and for the most part I've got everyone I want to be who I want it to be...and without even using a character that was originally in the game or in future Mario RPG games!

Most of the characters are from the character index stickied in this very forum. I tried to keep MOST of the allies Nintendo characters and MOST of the enemies third party (specifically for Smithy's gang...just for flavor like that). I think some of the characters will surprise you when they come around.

I am a total dork.

Anyway, I think I'ma go through the parody plot from the beginning...only having a small part of it swapped for the sake of the story already starting in the woods.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ok. I've gone through the characters and for the most part I've got everyone I want to be who I want it to be...and without even using a character that was originally in the game or in future Mario RPG games!

Most of the characters are from the character index stickied in this very forum. I tried to keep MOST of the allies Nintendo characters and MOST of the enemies third party (specifically for Smithy's gang...just for flavor like that). I think some of the characters will surprise you when they come around.

I am a total dork.

Anyway, I think I'ma go through the parody plot from the beginning...only having a small part of it swapped for the sake of the story already starting in the woods.
uh...what? could you simplify what you just said, sorry but I don't understand...

Sinn

Smash Lord
For the continued story, I'm parodying the original SMRPG with an all Smash Bros cast replacing the original characters. And by all Smash Bros I mean characters that haven't actually been confirmed yet but are being hoped for by users on the site.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Actually, for the main cast I'm trying to stick to characters that are pretty close to the originals...but don't worry...I've got a plan for Krystal. Mwehehehehe...

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Sinn.... you're one sick man. lol.

Ha. I could only imagine how it's gonna go. Can't wait till you get to the Star Road and start listening to the stars...

"ZOMG, I WISH IT WAS IN BRAWLZ FO REALZ!"

TBone06

Smash Ace
Sakurai stated that he classifies Geno first party, this mean that he really is thinking about him. Plus he mentions him in Sakurais journal 5 times (in the top 2)
GENO FOR BRAWL:D:D:D

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Happy 200 pages! *throws star confetti colored like the colors of the Star Road everywhere*

I so need to write something for everyone . . . Any suggestions? I'm at a writer's block at the moment. >_<

Sinn

Smash Lord
Now, I know it's in Japanese...but where is this journal of his? I'd kinda like to see the references for myself...I have a snuggly friend who can translate it for me <3

@Oshiro Akina: How about...scenes with Geno that Mario RPG DIDN'T show us...if you know what I mean? Kinda like the untold story O_O

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Sakurai stated that he classifies Geno first party, this mean that he really is thinking about him. Plus he mentions him in Sakurais journal 5 times (in the top 2)
GENO FOR BRAWL:D:D:D
Where and when did he say that? I've certainly never heard it.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
please McFox please just let us frolic throgh this thred without any worries about 3rd party possibilitys... even if you are right: laugh: btw i think hes owned by square but they just don't use him insted they just let nintindo use him ocasionly and the big N has not bought him probubly becaulse they ethier don't have any big plans for him OR they were waiting for a big kickoff game (like ssbb)... but this is purely speculation.

yay! the big 200!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I swear there used to be an article where it did say that...but then again, I haven't seen it for a long time now...I can't find any of the old Brawl stuff...

Anyway that doesn't matter because I still think Geno's chances are still good for Brawl...

Yaridovich

Smash Rookie
I love Geno.

I have thought of this before. Why isn't he a Smash Bros character? He could be one hell of a competitor with his moves.

I totally support the idea of him becoming a new challenger.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
If Geno is in Brawl When Geno is in Brawl , I'm going to just tard out. It's only been a decade since SMRPG, and I never even got to play as him (due to my lack of RPGing skill at the time I had the game).

I made this account just so I could post in this thread, so...

Geno for Brawl!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I do have this one fear for Geno...

The music producer of Super Mario RPG wasn't attributed to Super Mario RPG...But Kingdom Hearts...

Snakz

Smash Ace
I do have this one fear for Geno...

The music producer of Super Mario RPG wasn't attributed to Super Mario RPG...But Kingdom Hearts...
Meh, i dont think thats anything to worry about, you really think they're gonna put in a Kingdom Hearts character? i think it was just to make it less obvious

My plea still stands people, can anyone tell me the proper method to upload a UV map of my Geno model??

Top Bottom