• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Nope, I've got an even more fitting role for him. Besides, I think you'll like who I picked for Jinx...though you might like who I picked for his disciple even better.
People I like are in my sig, plus G&W and some Chrono Trigger characters and Cierra.

The point of the comic is to point out the reason that Waluigi had only 1 villian role in the only game he majored in and it wasn't popular since it was a DDR rip off with a story. Also Waluigi only starts in spin offs that aren't canon meaning the games he is in are not of the Mario Timeline, so to all Waluigi fans who prefer him, Geno wins this dance off.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Well, by like I mean you'll look at them and say, "Hah! What a great choice to have that character be that character!" Or something. I tried to be as symbolic as I could in a lot of places, but in the end a few of them won't really have much reason for being who they are aside from the fact that I needed to fill the spot. And some characters aren't really as widely wanted for Brawl, but their connection to other characters roles is so close that using them for a particular character seemed like it would make more and better sense.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Well, by like I mean you'll look at them and say, "Hah! What a great choice to have that character be that character!" Or something. I tried to be as symbolic as I could in a lot of places, but in the end a few of them won't really have much reason for being who they are aside from the fact that I needed to fill the spot. And some characters aren't really as widely wanted for Brawl, but their connection to other characters roles is so close that using them for a particular character seemed like it would make more and better sense.
Know I understand your earlier post, not the qouted one, the other 1 that confused me.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
That's because of a glitch....I think. (I forgot if it was intentionally programmed or not.)

BESIDES Whirl, I belive Geno Blast is his strongest....And if he was in Brawl, that'd prolly be his FS

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's because of a glitch....I think. (I forgot if it was intentionally programmed or not.)

BESIDES Whirl, I belive Geno Blast is his strongest....And if he was in Brawl, that'd prolly be his FS
It wasn't because of a Glitch...

and most likely, Geno Whirl as forward B would be better than his Final Smash...

Final Smash = Geno Flash

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Pyscho and Foz u see the comic Geno VS. Waluigi yet?

Anyways I can check to see which is Geno's strongest attack since I have the ROM and everyone has all their moves.

Yeah flash is his most powerful move.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Im only going to a sprite comic only if I can't draw or am too lazy to draw the character

Sinn

Smash Lord
Flash might be considered stronger only because it hits more than one enemy at a time...and no enemy NEEDS to be killed with 9999 damage. Even Smithy only had like...what, 8000 HP? Not that it works on him since he's a boss...but no REGULAR enemy needs it. And ones that it DOES work on will probably either die or be so close to death after a Geno Flash that it won't even matter.

Started writing the next thing. I don't think I'll be able to post it until tomorrow though...sorry. But I hope it's funny enough for y'all.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Exor was really annoying without the 1 hit KO Geno Whirl...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
the next comic cant be done on sprites so im drawing it, sorry you guys will have to wait some time for it.

0rion

Smash Journeyman
*death glare at Square Enix*

Will someone please tell me y Square Enix would let such a freakin beyond awesome character like Geno and Mallow wither away in some stupid SE fault!? It's been, what, a decade and then some since they've been a game.

Dammit! One of em better be in Brawl or somethin Wii related, or I'm gonna snipe anyone affilated with Square Enix! They're playin a real dangerous game here....a real freakin dangerous game.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The Geno attack that did 9999 damage does work with bossess. so yeah. *dissapears*

Enigma14

Smash Champion
My forum isnt Geno related just game related, however I wish to change that soon

Also how are the SE comics?

Sinn

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros. RPG: Legend of the Seven Slots
Episode 2: Battle with Bassyer, NYA!

(♥♪!? leaps from tree to tree, scanning the forest floor below. After a short time, he stops and turns towards a faint noise nearby)

♥♪!?: Is that...?

(♥♪!? hops in the direction of the sound. Upon reaching a small clearing littered with stumps, he kneels down on a tree branch to see an odd black and orange man wearing an odd helmet with fins jutting off to either side of his head. One of his arms appears to be a cannon from which narrow beams of energy are being launched. Around him are a number of walking hard hats.)

Fin-head: 998! 999! 1000! Hah! 1000 plasma bolts have I shot! Burnt asunder by nyao the town must be! Nya ha ha ha ha!

Hard Hat: But Bass...all you're doing is shooting randomly into the sky. You can't hit the town with a plasma cannon by shooting OVER it.

(looking mildly peeved) Bass: ...shut up! Destroy that town I will, and in doing so, discover the sacred slot that desire I do shall I!

(♥♪!?'s eyes light up at this. He leaps silently down from the tree to the ground below)

♥♪!?: I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you.

(startled) Bass: Huh? That was said by who? Yourself show!

(♥♪!? slowly, and quite dramatically, steps out from the shadows towards Bass at a steady pace)

♥♪!?: I am the hope that descends from the stars! I am the oak door baring access to your promised land! I am--

(Quite unexpectedly, ♥♪!? is knocked forward by the impact of Waluigi, who somehow caught up with him already, crashing into him from behind. The two of them tumble forward and land at Bass's feet. Bass merely stands still, looking at them, blinking. ♥♪!? and Waluigi both get up)

♥♪!?: What the Hell are you doing!?

Waluigi: Haha! I told you I'ma gonna get you if it's the LAST THING I--

(♥♪!? punches Waluigi square in his pointy nose with a rocket fist, sending him flying into Bass, kocking the two of them back a decent distance)

Waluigi: Gah! Cocky little puppet! Just you wait until I...

(Bass looks at Waluigi as though trying to figure something out)

Bass: Me you excuse.

(Waluigi looks over at Bass)

Waluigi: Wha? I'm busy being spiteful, whadda ya want?

Bass: Overalls...mustache...giant nose...

Waluigi: HEY!

Bass: Fit the description pretty close you do...the one you are, I think.

(Looking confused) Waluigi: ...WHAT? Was that even ENGLISH?

(Bass levels his blaster arm at Waluigi who backs up a smidge)

Bass: The keeper of a slot to the promised land you are...MARIO.

(Waluigi's eyes go wide from shock) Waluigi: MARIO?! You think I'm--

(Before letting him finish, Bass fires a blast of plasma at Waluigi, exploding him quite nicely into a blackened sooty Waluigi, who then coughs out a puff of smoke)

Waluigi: Wha...what's the big...idea...?

(Waluigi faints, unconscious. Bass walks up to him, pointing his blaster point blank range at Waluigi's head and begins charging a massive blast)

Bass: Time to say goodnyat it is, little plumber man.

♥♪!?: GENO WHIRL!

(Bass suddenly glances to his left towards ♥♪!? to see a bright disc of light moving at incredible speeds towards him. Before he has a chance to react, the disc cleaves right through his arm cannon, causing his entire arm to explode. The blast knocks him back and he falls to a sitting position)

Bass: Nya-! What the? WHAT YOU ARE?

(♥♪!?, walking slowly towards Bass, raises his hand, morphing it into a small gray cylinder. It looks almost like a small beam cannon)

♥♪!?: I have a job to do. You are NOT going to jeopardize my mission.

(a bright light begins to glow from ♥♪!?'s morphed hand. A look of sheer terror crosses Bass's face. A sudden, intense flash fills the clearing...)

To Be Continued...

Metool 1: Hey! What about us!

Metool 2: Yeah, what were we doing that whole time? Shouldn't we have been, like, helping or something?

Geno: Yeah, because you REALLY would have been useful for determining the outcome. Losers.

Waluigi: Hurts...so...bad...

Bass: **q* you, the one who just DIED I am...I mean I'm the one who just...YA KNOW WHAT, **Q* THIS STUPID JOB!

Sinn

Smash Lord
XD

Is that the original Bass, or Bass.EXE?....Just want the right image in my head. XP
I was thinking the original. Whichever people seem to want in Brawl more. And I think more want the original, though I think EXE DOES look pretty neat.

XD

That was halirious! Talking Bass this like! XD

Sinn have you read the SE comics?
http://sparkofshadow.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24
Its about obscure SE characters no longer in use like Mallow and Crono!
Heh, yeah I saw those. I think they're awesome xD Maybe that artist would do the comic for me >.> <.< Basically I'm just waiting for someone to jump on it and show me a finished one based on one of the scripts and I'll be all, "Oh! YOU'RE AWESOME!"

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Megaman Charges his buster and it hits Geno. Geno charges his beam and destroys Mega's cannon!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Hm, that means he could always come back...

Also, where the heck is everyone? Only two people have noticed my new chapter!

Sinn

Smash Lord
No T____T

We will wish them back to life with the Star Road. Geno, be in Brawl so we can wish our friends back!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Super Smash Bros. RPG: Legend of the Seven Slots
Episode 2: Battle with Bassyer, NYA!

(♥♪!? leaps from tree to tree, scanning the forest floor below. After a short time, he stops and turns towards a faint noise nearby)

♥♪!?: Is that...?

(♥♪!? hops in the direction of the sound. Upon reaching a small clearing littered with stumps, he kneels down on a tree branch to see an odd black and orange man wearing an odd helmet with fins jutting off to either side of his head. One of his arms appears to be a cannon from which narrow beams of energy are being launched. Around him are a number of walking hard hats.)

Fin-head: 998! 999! 1000! Hah! 1000 plasma bolts have I shot! Burnt asunder by nyao the town must be! Nya ha ha ha ha!

Hard Hat: But Bass...all you're doing is shooting randomly into the sky. You can't hit the town with a plasma cannon by shooting OVER it.

(looking mildly peeved) Bass: ...shut up! Destroy that town I will, and in doing so, discover the sacred slot that desire I do shall I!

(♥♪!?'s eyes light up at this. He leaps silently down from the tree to the ground below)

♥♪!?: I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you.

(startled) Bass: Huh? That was said by who? Yourself show!

(♥♪!? slowly, and quite dramatically, steps out from the shadows towards Bass at a steady pace)

♥♪!?: I am the hope that descends from the stars! I am the oak door baring access to your promised land! I am--

(Quite unexpectedly, ♥♪!? is knocked forward by the impact of Waluigi, who somehow caught up with him already, crashing into him from behind. The two of them tumble forward and land at Bass's feet. Bass merely stands still, looking at them, blinking. ♥♪!? and Waluigi both get up)

♥♪!?: What the Hell are you doing!?

Waluigi: Haha! I told you I'ma gonna get you if it's the LAST THING I--

(♥♪!? punches Waluigi square in his pointy nose with a rocket fist, sending him flying into Bass, kocking the two of them back a decent distance)

Waluigi: Gah! Cocky little puppet! Just you wait until I...

(Bass looks at Waluigi as though trying to figure something out)

Bass: Me you excuse.

(Waluigi looks over at Bass)

Waluigi: Wha? I'm busy being spiteful, whadda ya want?

Bass: Overalls...mustache...giant nose...

Waluigi: HEY!

Bass: Fit the description pretty close you do...the one you are, I think.

(Looking confused) Waluigi: ...WHAT? Was that even ENGLISH?

(Bass levels his blaster arm at Waluigi who backs up a smidge)

Bass: The keeper of a slot to the promised land you are...MARIO.

(Waluigi's eyes go wide from shock) Waluigi: MARIO?! You think I'm--

(Before letting him finish, Bass fires a blast of plasma at Waluigi, exploding him quite nicely into a blackened sooty Waluigi, who then coughs out a puff of smoke)

Waluigi: Wha...what's the big...idea...?

(Waluigi faints, unconscious. Bass walks up to him, pointing his blaster point blank range at Waluigi's head and begins charging a massive blast)

Bass: Time to say goodnyat it is, little plumber man.

♥♪!?: GENO WHIRL!

(Bass suddenly glances to his left towards ♥♪!? to see a bright disc of light moving at incredible speeds towards him. Before he has a chance to react, the disc cleaves right through his arm cannon, causing his entire arm to explode. The blast knocks him back and he falls to a sitting position)

Bass: Nya-! What the? WHAT YOU ARE?

(♥♪!?, walking slowly towards Bass, raises his hand, morphing it into a small gray cylinder. It looks almost like a small beam cannon)

♥♪!?: I have a job to do. You are NOT going to jeopardize my mission.

(a bright light begins to glow from ♥♪!?'s morphed hand. A look of sheer terror crosses Bass's face. A sudden, intense flash fills the clearing...)

To Be Continued...

Metool 1: Hey! What about us!

Metool 2: Yeah, what were we doing that whole time? Shouldn't we have been, like, helping or something?

Geno: Yeah, because you REALLY would have been useful for determining the outcome. Losers.

Waluigi: Hurts...so...bad...

Bass: **q* you, the one who just DIED I am...I mean I'm the one who just...YA KNOW WHAT, **Q* THIS STUPID JOB!
I suppose stuff like this ^^will keep me entertained until Geno's confirmation. :laugh:

Bass EXE vs. Geno! The ultimate clash of the titans!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Yay another thread goer lives!

Since there are more newcomers being updated, perhaps we will see Geno soon~

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
But when Sinn......when? I smell.....disapointment.....

if I don't get some new information about Geno's confirmation I'm going to lose it! *eye twitches*

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Imagine the conversation between snake and those guys about Geno...a possessed wooden doll...

...It WILL be hilarious!

GENO FOR BRAWL!!!

Then Brawl will be perfect!

Yo, any NSider People here...? Did Geno have a decent following there? What about IGN people?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Who knows...

"Snake who is that?"
"IDK"
"What an odd enemy..."
"Yes, but it's a puppet...how is it alive?"
*"Do you Believe in Magic?" starts to play*

Top Bottom