• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Snakz

Smash Ace
Wow, extremely well done model there! I like it!

Glad to see someone taking the initiative to actually come up with a real 3D render of Geno. A while ago I rendered Muddy Mole into 3D just to give people an idea about what he might look like and it was fun to do. Tricky, but fun.

I hope you've got it jointed so that when you're done with it you can show off some poses ^_^
Umm, ive been rendering model updates for a while now, incase you didnt read the last few pages a couples days back...

Speaking of which, the modeling part officially DONE, now on to texturing

Nice work on your model Jester Box! i like the low-poly style

@ Behemoth

I have a friend workin on the UV mapping cause i tried doing it, but it came out way to messy, he's better at it than me so ill get it to you as soon as i get beck the UV map

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
Umm, ive been rendering model updates for a while now, incase you didnt read the last few pages a couples days back...

@ Behemoth

I have a friend workin on the UV mapping cause i tried doing it, but it came out way to messy, he's better at it than me so ill get it to you as soon as i get beck the UV map
Dude nice!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

@ Behemoth

That's looking nice

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I don't think Nintendo is willing to pay to have guest characters appear. Kojima begged Sakurai to feature Snake. He didn't say "Please please please feature snake and give me a nice check!" If any 3rd party characters are in the game, they will be in free if charge, because developers want their characters fighting along such legendary maskots such as Mario and Link.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think Nintendo is willing to pay to have guest characters appear. Kojima begged Sakurai to feature Snake. He didn't say "Please please please feature snake and give me a nice check!" If any 3rd party characters are in the game, they will be in free if charge, because developers want their characters fighting along such legendary maskots such as Mario and Link.
Geno is not a Guest character even if he does have ownership within Square

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I wrote 2 versions of the thing since the poll ended in a tie. Anyways it's too huge to post...but I will find a way!

Xigger

Smash Lord
Pure opinion. If you were a designer, it would be an honor to have your character to be in Smash Bros. Not everything is all about money; Sakurai quit HAL because of sequalization, which is a major money-issue. Believe it or not, some developers have more soul than contracts.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Designers tend to care more about design than money. It's the publishers that care about all the money. The relationship between the two is at times quite conflicting.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Designers tend to care more about design than money. It's the publishers that care about all the money. The relationship between the two is at times quite conflicting.
Exactly, I don't get how people don't get that...

...I got that...but then again, I am a Designer...(Though of course to a lesser degree)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ahhhhhhhh man. Where did you find that?!
Like this pic...

I just saved it and reposted it in case someone wants to see...a keychain or how he would look like in Brawl or somethng.

As for the story, Ill post it but I might have to triple post

Hong

The Strongest
Wow! I finally had a dream with Geno in it! Only, it wasn't Brawl. It was a racing game, presumably Mario Kart. I was doing Time Trials and Geno was one of the possible characters, who drives the "Blue Scarecrow" if I remember correctly. The speed and accelleration was wonderful, but didn't exactly handle like a dream. Still no Brawl dreams though! :p

Sinn

Smash Lord
Well at least it beat my dream...which was a combination of meeting a girl who had psycho traumatic issues in her past AND at the same time trying to avoid being killed/possessed by these strange worm creatures that would burrow into the back of your head. They looked kinda like the gels from Zelda, and they took over the whole world. It's a good thing I eventually woke up because I have NO idea how the HELL I was going to get out of that alive.

EDIT: Oh...but now that I remember, there WAS a part that had stuff on the site. The update was so bizarre though, it wasn't even Smash related. It was like...one of those Dead Piro days from Megatokyo. Even looked like it was drawn by him. Only it was animated.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Chapter 1, Part 1

“We need you to investigate something…” The star was surrounded in a sky of dark blues other stars were there, some small, some big, but mostly wise.

Soon white surrounded it and before it knew it was in a bedroom. He had chosen his doll form again knocked a shelf over and other dolls of character like Mallow or Luigi were knocked down. In the middle of the doll, he was surrounded by various Nintendo products, from a N64 to gameboy to a game cartridge and a Box of the game “Super Mario RPG.”

As soon as it had taken its doll form again he had started to walk about to try to control his body again he hit a wall and made some objects shake and move. As he walked around the room he saw things from a pipe to a tower to a neatly made bed and a poster of a circle symbol with fire in the background saying “Smash!” it had excited the house when only looking straight ahead he had tripped not knowing there were stairs.

As it looked up saw a hand offer help, it took the hand and was introduced to a boy with blue eyes.

“I’m Pit, angel of Palutena!” He said happily while the sun shown on him like a statue, a statue of bronze.

“I serve...A higher authority…my name is ♥♪!? but you may call me by the doll’s name; Geno.” Geno said with a mystic cool tone of feeling, a background of the stars and the moon appeared from nowhere.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Chapter 1, part 2

Pit smiled and offered to buy a drink.

Later at a café

Geno: And that is my job, to serve wishes but thieves have stolen the stars

Pit: My job is to explore an explosion that has occurred recently…I’m sory Geno, I’m getting a message from my goddess, I hate to leave but here is money for the bill.

Pit leaves money and flies off into the skies after getting a running start. Geno leaves the money on the tab and as he passes by an Animal Crossing guy and they tell each other “Nice cap.”

Meanwhile in 1000 A.D.

We see Crono training with a sword. As he practices a portal appears and Marle’s pendant comes out of the portal. He picks up and is sucked into a portal and the pendent lays there. Crono is thrown through time and crashes into Ness. Another portal opens and a female lands on top of Ness.

“Guess I said the spell wrong…” She said to herself getting up.

She wipes some dust of herself and looks at Crono

“Excuse do you know where I am?” She asked

<Translated from dots, pokemon, animal crossing animals and Mario and Luigi gibberish>

<Yeah> Ness told both of them.

Cierra looks down and helps Ness up.

“Sorry, but do you know where I am?” Cierra said with a helpless look

Crono shakes his head and Ness dusts himself.

“Don’t know either? Oh well, so uh, do you know where the nearest town is? Also it’s not polite to stare.” Cierra said a little uncomfortable.

<We can’t really say anything…> Crono said.

Ness does his taunt like Lil John and says “OK” and leads the 2 to town.

<Lucky…he can talk…> Crono said.

As the trio head into town Geno is wondering the streets when he sees a UFO with a star piece. His eyes get big and he chases after it.

The trio leave a book store and Cierra has a spell book. The UFO passes by and the pages fly everywhere as Geno follows and he crashes into them. The UFO gets away and Cierra is in tears over her new book.

“That was the last of the currency I had!…” She cries out

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Chapter 1, Part 3

Geno puts arm on her shoulder and says sorry and chases after the UFO. Cierra says it’s ok but asks Geno for a new tome, but since he is gone she chases after him and Crono and Ness follow her just in case she gets lost, also Ness think Gigyas might be back or his minions.

The 4 run and finally find the UFO in an alley as it turns around is about to fly up when Ness teleports himself upward and crashes on it. Ness jumps down and lands beneath it and does his PK Blast. Geno launches both of his arms at him, Crono summons lighting and Cierra summons fire. The UFO explodes and the star piece falls to the ground.

“Thanks for you’re help.” Geno said as he does his nod.

“You still owe me a book” Cierra says with anger.

“If you 3 help me find all the star pieces I’ll buy you a book.”

“Ok.” Ness said.

Crono nods and Cierra says fine.

“Why do you need these star pieces anyways?” Cierra asked with curiosity looking at the piece

The boys nod and Geno tells them that without the pieces wishes can’t be granted.

<So until he gets the pieces I can’t go home?> Ness asked

<I can wish for a voice to talk> Crono thought.

Ness nods and Crono shakes Geno’s hand.

“Alright we’ll help you but if you’re lying or not going to help us…” Cierra said with a stern tone.

“I wouldn’t have a reason to lie” Geno said with a nod.

Cierra shakes Geno hand and they at lodge at the local hotel Ness brought them to.
End chapter 1

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
To the two Geno modelers: Your works are looking really awesome! I can't wait to see the finished products! ^^

@Lunadis: Spleee, Geno dream! I found this over at deviantArt (and no, I did not draw that) and it looks so awesome! Geno and Mallow would be the perfect team for a Mario Kart game. ;___;

@Enigma: Minus a few grammatical errors, your story is coming out great! ^^ I can't read to read what happens to everyone.

Geno for Brawl! <3

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Akina: Thanks! ^^

Remember that 1 Geno pic with his arm cannon out? I found the site again, cause someone posted the link in the photoshop thread and saved these pics:

Posted for those who r lazy to not go to that thread or for those who can't see the pics from the site itself. Not created by me!

Also the Frog and Lucas chapter will be completed soon, just need to do hw first...

Hong

The Strongest
That's wonderful! Though it'd be cooler if Geno looked more authentic.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
That's wonderful! Though it'd be cooler if Geno looked more authentic.
I like it, but thats just my opinion. Anyways how do you like the story? Sorry the UFO fight was one-sided, I'll get it right next time.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
sorry I couldn't work on the other chapter, Heroes was on!

Anyways I might finish it...Wenesday or today...

Geno/♥♪!? For Brawl! ♥

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Bump and that other chapter will have to wait, I have a project...

Anyways

Geno for Brawl And Mallow for a AT!

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Yeah....I'll just draw some normal poses first...As the last time I tried something " ORIGINAL"......Let's just say that it looked more like Kirby after going through a trash-compacter. ^_^;

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Yeah....I'll just draw some normal poses first...As the last time I tried something " ORIGINAL"......Let's just say that it looked more like Kirby after going through a trash-compacter. ^_^;
XD still don't stress to much about how your drawings turn out, just try again.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Heh...I was just messing around with sketching and I drew a really creepy version of Geno...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
A little extreme don't you think?

I'd rather play as Geno go on wifi and look up Geno haters and beat them with Geno.

Top Bottom