• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Geno will undoubtedly be here. And I'll eat my own hat if he's not if I even wore one. Not a hat person anyway, but you get the picture.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I tried to pronounce it too but it just came out as a stream of incoherent noises. @___@

I've always wondered how it's pronounced . . . Maybe it's the twinkly sound that some stars make? o.O

Sinn

Smash Lord
Personally I just ignore the haters. They're not worth my time. They'll get it in the end when Geno makes it in as a PC.

I hope the day that Geno is announced as a PC comes soon . . . .___.

*wishes upon the Star Road that Geno is confirmed and playable soon*

Anyway, someone recently mentioned that we're all "Geno Freaks." That sounds like something you'd find on a T-shirt. I'd definitely buy one. xD
We could so make a shirt like that. With Cafepress and other such sites, anything is possible!

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Nintendo should just buy the SMRPG Series and all related entities therein. If there was a Mario RPG for the Wii or Even DS I would have a heart attack out of joy.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Nintendo should just buy the SMRPG Series and all related entities therein. If there was a Mario RPG for the Wii or Even DS I would have a heart attack out of joy.
Coming on VC or do you mean a sequel?

Snakz

Smash Ace
Geno Model Update #5

Well im almost done with the modeling part, yes i know i still have the little hair piece left, there's some tiny touch ups i have to do first, the last hair tuft is gonna be the very last step in this before i get to texturing, it's all technical reasons

If anyone wants to be kind enough to make some texture pics for me, that'd be a great head start on the texturing step!

If you wana help, just take a clear, evenly lit picture of some sort of material that would be on Geno, ex: wood, and PM me the texture pic

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
2 suggestions...Geno's ears are not shaped like ears and give him the inhuman quality to his human figure

and Geno's cape over his arms...

THEY SHOULD BE I MEAN

Snakz

Smash Ace
2 suggestions...Geno's ears are not shaped like ears and give him the inhuman quality to his human figure

and Geno's cape over his arms...

THEY SHOULD BE I MEAN
Well first off, the ears are like that on purpose, if you look at the official artwork, you can clearly see his ears are nothing but large bumps on ethier side of his head, if you dont prefer that style and want me to change it to realistic ears, just let me know, but just a warning, good ears are VERY hard to make on a 3-D model and it'll take more time to do it

And yes, the cape should be over his arms, thats part of the touch ups, i had to have holes in them while i worked on the arms, now the arms are completely done, i will proceed to get rid of the holes in his cape

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well first off, the ears are like that on purpose, if you look at the official artwork, you can clearly see his ears are nothing but large bumps on ethier side of his head, if you dont prefer that style and want me to change it to realistic ears, just let me know, but just a warning, good ears are VERY hard to make on a 3-D model and it'll take more time to do it

And yes, the cape should be over his arms, thats part of the touch ups, i had to have holes in them while i worked on the arms, now the arms are completely done, i will proceed to get rid of the holes in his cape
I mean they are suppose to look more circlular...they look to much like ears in your pic...

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Geno Model Update #5

Well im almost done with the modeling part, yes i know i still have the little hair piece left, there's some tiny touch ups i have to do first, the last hair tuft is gonna be the very last step in this before i get to texturing, it's all technical reasons

If anyone wants to be kind enough to make some texture pics for me, that'd be a great head start on the texturing step!

If you wana help, just take a clear, evenly lit picture of some sort of material that would be on Geno, ex: wood, and PM me the texture pic
Upload a UVW map, and I would love to.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I wouldn't rock a t-shirt that said anything Geno related, but I would settle for a ball cap that said somethin bout Geno, but that's all.

That and a pimpin Geno keychain.
I'm not big on hats. Shirts show off my inner geek <3

Top Bottom