• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see it before because I was at school. I guess photobucket or whatever image hosting site you used was blocked from my school. I see it now that I'm at home.
that's ok, like it? It's not orginal but it the words are supportive!

Snakz

Smash Ace
Wow, tirkaro is really starting to annoy me on that fight club thread...

Sorry guys, i wont be postin another model update tonight, way to busy with school work today, ill probably post one sometime late tomorrow afternoon

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow, tirkaro is really starting to annoy me on that fight club thread...

Sorry guys, i wont be postin another model update tonight, way to busy with school work today, ill probably post one sometime late tomorrow afternoon

The thread is bias anyway...

...I need to get to work on my comic. Priority at the moment

Hong

The Strongest
Anyone heard from Lunadis lately?
I'm sorry if I'm not on the forum a lot. Like, right now I'm doing a lot of studying and animating until I get a new job, which will consume even more time. Most of my free time is spent playing FlyFF or as of recent playing people in SSBM. I haven't played SSBM for like, a year and I beat everyone I used to play against who were playing during that whole time! Huzah!

I noticed some arguments in this thread but I didn't bother replying. They have poor reasoning for not wanting Geno in Brawl and I really can't bother when I could instead be studying or something. If they want to argue with me, they can argue with me. I won't chase anyone.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I'm sorry if I'm not on the forum a lot. Like, right now I'm doing a lot of studying and animating until I get a new job, which will consume even more time. Most of my free time is spent playing FlyFF or as of recent playing people in SSBM. I haven't played SSBM for like, a year and I beat everyone I used to play against who were playing during that whole time! Huzah!

I noticed some arguments in this thread but I didn't bother replying. They have poor reasoning for not wanting Geno in Brawl and I really can't bother when I could instead be studying or something. If they want to argue with me, they can argue with me. I won't chase anyone.
Great to hear frmo you and I hope you get a steady job soon! =)

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I had a Brawl-related dream last night . . .

I was at the college I attend/work at and it was getting late. A friend of mine who supervises the computer lab and I were the only ones in there, and he suddenly blurted out that he got his copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl early. I was like, "No way", but he quickly hooked his Wii up to a TV in there and started up Brawl.

"I unlocked all the characters," he informed me.

I jumped into the Adventure mode and it asked me to select my character. Instead of a character select screen like in Melee, one character would appear at a time on the screen in their respected area, taunting you. Moving left or right would change the character choice.

Cynically, I decided to scroll up to see what would happen, and who did I happen to see?

That's right. A night sky with a glittering star making twinkling noises, and the name ♥♪!? appeared at the bottom of the screen.

I started spazzing right there, delighted to see that Geno made it in. Of course, I selected him.

The story started out awesome. Somehow the Star Road was broken/infected because of the Embassy, and I got to see Geno come back down from the heavens and take the doll form once more. His moves were awesome; I remember using which looked to be an updated version of the Geno Whirl and Geno Blast.

Then the president of the college saw my friend and me playing the game and we ended up getting expelled from school. xD

Anyway, Geno for Brawl! ^^

Hong

The Strongest
xD I envy you people. I've never had a Brawl related dream! All of my dreams are weird and confusing!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
xD I envy you people. I've never had a Brawl related dream! All of my dreams are weird and confusing!
Mine are filled with the most horrific terrors, uncomprehendable by humans...

...Could bring even the strongest soul to their knees

Sinn

Smash Lord
Both of my dreams were actually about the site updating, not the actual game though. And both times they were really strange updates that confirmed a whole bunch of stuff without actually confirming it...it was weird.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Both of my dreams were actually about the site updating, not the actual game though. And both times they were really strange updates that confirmed a whole bunch of stuff without actually confirming it...it was weird.
Sounds like a contridiction

Brawlman

Smash Ace
.......I don't know why......But I think Geno MAY have a seperate symbol than the other Mario characters....

Like, for anything that's MArio RPGs related.....Like RPG and Paper Mario....

It could be that.

Why a star?

Think about it....Only ONE Mario RPG game didn't revolve around stars. (Super Paper Mario)

Why a different symbol you ask?.......More room for non-RPG, AND purely-RPG Mario characters. :psycho:

No, I have barely ANY clue about what I'm saying.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Kinda like...they would have an update about character mechanics...and then for no reason there was a screen shot with Marth in it. WTF.

EDIT: I think that's a pretty good idea, Brawlman. If they can declare Yoshi and Wario to be their own franchises, they can certainly declare the RPG series to be their own.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
.......I don't know why......But I think Geno MAY have a seperate symbol than the other Mario characters....

It could be that.

Why a star?

Think about it....Only ONE Mario RPG game didn't revolve around stars. (Super Paper Mario)

Why a different symbol you ask?.......More room for non-RPG, AND purely-RPG Mario characters. :psycho:

Kirby already uses a star

Enigma14

Smash Champion

It could be that.

Why a star?

Geno's symbol right before most of his specials was a red star. Where did you get that star image?

Snakz

Smash Ace
Sorry bout the lack of a model update today guys, been really busy today, but luckily i've got all day tomorrow to work on it

Though i probably wont be spending ALL of my day working on it :lol:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think it'll be funny if they put Geno with gun weapons in Brawl but don't give Snake any...which is what it sounded like they were doing.
Geno doesn't really shoot bullets per say, he shoot pellets more like...

...and geno never actually kills anyone

Top Bottom