• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Xigger

Smash Lord
I think it'll be funny if they put Geno with gun weapons in Brawl but don't give Snake any...which is what it sounded like they were doing.
They did that with Fox.... and Diddy too, I guess. The difference is that you can't find star guns, laser guns, or peanut guns in real life, but you can find a pistol or shotgun anywhere.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I've tried making it, but when all you have is crap skills in art, its can't be made properly

Sprigginz_Caldo

Smash Apprentice
I love Geno. He is such an original character. He could also be one of those 1-2 more 3rd party characters that have been mentioned many a time. Geno has an obvious moveset and would have an easily made storyline in SE. Go Geno!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I love Geno. He is such an original character. He could also be one of those 1-2 more 3rd party characters that have been mentioned many a time. Geno has an obvious moveset and would have an easily made storyline in SE. Go Geno!
Thnking aobut it now, Sonic and Megaman's friends could do the same moves...

Brawlman

Smash Ace
YEah it does look kinda like it. Thanks for the proof.
I always have proff to back up mah claims......'Cept for a certain character in Brawl. I don't need no stinkin proff for mah fanboyism....But that's off topic.

Anyone wondering what Geno will actually look like in Brawl? He prolly won't look TOO similar to his Mario RPG art....But of course, he'd still have the same basic layout......I'm too tired to think right now.:psycho:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I always have proff to back up mah claims......'Cept for a certain character in Brawl. I don't need no stinkin proff for mah fanboyism....But that's off topic.

Anyone wondering what Geno will actually look like in Brawl? He prolly won't look TOO similar to his Mario RPG art....But of course, he'd still have the same basic layout......I'm too tired to think right now.:psycho:
I posted this a while back, but I didn't make it:

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/Kiro14/?action=view&current=geno.png

Derek~Joe

Smash Apprentice
3 sentences conclude the fate of Geno...

1. Hes wack

2. He is 3rd party

3. He aint getting in over Sonic or a better 3rd party choice, nuff said

Thanks for playing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Unless someone actually comes up with a legitimate reason why Geno should not be in...they aren't worth my time to respond to...

...On a second note I decided to change my design for Geno in my pictures...with other projects working on at the same time, this is taking longer than I thought

SiD

Smash Master
why yes, yes it is a BETTER 3rd party choice, put that fight in the fight club Knuckles vs. Geno, watch who wins...nuff said
You really think Geno, who beat/tied with Ridley, would lose to Knux? Knux is cool and all, but you're ****ing crazy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You really think Geno, who beat/tied with Ridley, would lose to Knux? Knux is cool and all, but you're ****ing crazy.
He's just a mindless troll that likes starting up stuff...(Just a hater for the sake of hating)

he doesn't know enough about what he speaks of to be worth responding to...

...Geno doesn't have many intellectual haters that can actually offer debate

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sonic WILL get in. But he will be the only Sega rep. Ask Underdog to put that in. It will be the sorriest fight ever. Geno will PWN Knuckles four times over.
I think Geno has been in enough fights for a while...

I think the Battle thread would be better if it stuck with not so major characters for a while...and more fair matches...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But of course...

The Geno haters are starting to get fiercer (Though their intelligence is lowering)

They fear his return...

Those of us that have kept faith shall be rewarded, while those who withered shall be punished eternal...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...Some stupid people keep on comparing Paper Mario and Mario RPG like they are in the same series...they were suppose to be but paper mario evolved into it's own seperate franchise, as the differences between the two were much too great. Paper Mario's chances of getting in do not effect Geno since they are not from the same game series...

Plus Geno is like 1.5 party or some weird thing...(J/K)

Anyway, Geno does have a good chance and those haters are irrational and arrogant

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Let the stupid haters post their time wasting comments while we support Geno.

So did anyone attempt to make that damage counter? Sorry to sound pushy or bossy.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Can we not respond to those haters anymore? i know you guys wouldnt want to in the first place, but you must resist, if they insist on getting someting from us, just tell them to read past posts and quit acting like they're doing something new and of something of importance...which of course it's not

We shall be rewarded when the day comes, i just hope it comes soon...

Well with Snakes debut on the Smash site (and the death of my theory, which was the Sakurai wouldn't post any secret characters on the site until the game's release), it's possible they could release Geno on the site sometime soon, so let us hope!

EDIT: i dont think anyone plans on doing that yet Enigma...i'd do it, but ive got another project :chuckle:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Can we not respond to those haters anymore? i know you guys wouldnt want to in the first place, but you must resist, if they insist on getting someting from us, just tell them to read past posts and quit acting like they're doing something new and of something of importance...which of course it's not

We shall be rewarded when the day comes, i just hope it comes soon...

Well with Snakes debut on the Smash site (and the death of my theory, which was the Sakurai wouldn't post any secret characters on the site until the game's release), it's possible they could release Geno on the site sometime soon, so let us hope!

EDIT: i dont think anyone plans on doing that yet Enigma...i'd do it, but ive got another project :chuckle:
Its ok. Alright then I go with that plan. =)

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Personally I just ignore the haters. They're not worth my time. They'll get it in the end when Geno makes it in as a PC.

I hope the day that Geno is announced as a PC comes soon . . . .___.

*wishes upon the Star Road that Geno is confirmed and playable soon*

Anyway, someone recently mentioned that we're all "Geno Freaks." That sounds like something you'd find on a T-shirt. I'd definitely buy one. xD

Top Bottom