• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Krell

Smash Journeyman
We probably have the starting roster, why would they give us more characters? I'm sure if Geno is in, we won't know for sure until January 31st (at the very earliest).
If they do as good a job recreating him as they did with Sheik, this will be one sexy hunk of wood.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
We probably have the starting roster, why would they give us more characters? I'm sure if Geno is in, we won't know for sure until January 31st (at the very earliest).
If they do as good a job recreating him as they did with Sheik, this will be one sexy hunk of wood.
Lol, i'm qouting that into my sig.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I'd just like to say, as a reminder, that if Geno's in, I sure hope they used his in-game sprites as their basis. If they didn't Geno's going to end up shorter than Mario, while he's supposed to be taller than him (not even counting his hat), and fat, while he's supposed to be thin.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
But Olimar is the size of a quarter on that planet - OFF of that planet, however, he's the height we see in Brawl.

However, Geno was seen standing directly next to Mario in SMRPG - and he IS taller than Mario, not even counting his hat. But that's his in-game sprites. His guide art makes him look crappy and out of proportion to the sprites.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
It's by like four pixels, not counting the hat - much more with it. With such small sprites, that's a pretty significant difference.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Koarin, just because ur sorry excuse of a character waluigi got at'd, doesnt mean this UNIQUE character will too...

GTFO...
wow still have to bring him up, lolz i luaugh, you take geno to seriously.
GTFO? STFU.... :psycho:

ok to make this post less spammy, i have never seen geno realy in action, any link to see why he is suposedly "awesome"

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Well, Koarin, there has to be some reason as to why you've decided to stick around for so long. :p

As far as "seeing Geno in action" is concerned, you really have to play the game (SMRPG) in order to fully appreciate everything about him. Otherwise, you're only getting the watered-down experience.

schnible

Smash Rookie
man i can't beleive that there is people that don't like geno... i don't beleive you it's impossible... everybody like geno... man when the game was made... square surely know that will give them a lot of publicity so they do a very awesome sexy caracter strong and all the thing you can immagine and for me it's my favorite caracter since i am 5 years old... ok maybe it's juste me but i never met in my live someone who know geno and hate him... i'm sure you juste said that for being cool BUT YOUR NOT COOL MAN... geno rock GENO FOR BRAAWWLLLLL

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman

Shadow Star

Smash Apprentice

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
IMDB is the worst place for a source or scoop on anything. As much as I want Geno in, don't trust this people.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
IMDB is the worst place for a source or scoop on anything. As much as I want Geno in, don't trust this people.
Well, of course...

and apparently Makiko Ômoto is also playing Kirby and I don't list is lists that on IMDB either

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Geno for tomorrow's update?

Don't give up hope Geno brethren, for all we know, that Geno joins the Brawl video could be getting programmed as we speak. He should give us a 3rd party character to apologize for the delay - Shiek is technically a half of a character (>_> hopefully that wasn't his apology character).

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
Geno for tomorrow's update?

Don't give up hope Geno brethren, for all we know, that Geno joins the Brawl video could be getting programmed as we speak. He should give us a 3rd party character to apologize for the delay - Shiek is technically a half of a character (>_> hopefully that wasn't his apology character).
He probably knows to get our attention we need to see the WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING! sign.

Top Bottom