• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Guys, what if Sakurai revealed characters every day next week? Or 2 or 3 characters? I would have to say Captain Falcon, Krystal, and a 3rd party dude if thats the case...
I doubt that will happen but I do believe that Sakurai will be showing mostly character related updates for the next 9 updates. The Coro Coro thing pretty much proved that Zelda's final smash will probably be shown this week and I wouldn't doubt it if Shiek was reveiled either.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Guys, what if Sakurai revealed characters every day next week? Or 2 or 3 characters? I would have to say Captain Falcon, Krystal, and a 3rd party dude if thats the case...
Your computer will crash from it's awesomeness. :laugh:

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Aww now I'm hungry..I could go for some KFC :hunger: Eh...later..

So, assuming he obviously ain't a starter, when do you think they'll update him on the Dojo?
Since i heard a rumor that the last 3rd party will be shown on the japanese release date maybe Geno will be shown then....but seeing as it's a rumor it won't happen.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
I am at least expecting one more third party character before release... Sakurai only chooses to reveal them right before a big convention or the likes, and I think the release date is something definently worthy of getting lots of hype.

Whether he'll show Geno however, is a question left unanswered.

If not another 3rd party character, what FMOI said seems about right on par with what is going to happen.

And I am going to be screaming like a schoolgirl, if on the Japanese revealed roster Geno is in. :p

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sorry for quoting a message that was posted long ago, but I have to point out something.

...And this thread accuses me of being immature.
Well it does basically explain why you dislike Geno so much.

By the way, I just found out last night that he does this on You Tube too and he had a comment in nearly every SMRPG related video I've ever visited. :laugh: Does someone pay you to do this?

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Do you seriously hate Geno that much?
Enough to go and post on every video that you don't like him?

My God, you have too much time on your hands.

D

Deleted member

Mat21III | November 24, 2007
Hi GenoStrike. I'm Mathieu21 from gamefaqs. I've made a smashboards account so I can talk with the alliance and it's been fun so far. They were nicer than I thought... Anyway the point is: now I think Geno'll be an AT instead of not at all.
roffle @ calling us nice. We love you too, Mat21III but your support for not having him in at all is better than your support for having him as an AT.

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
roffle @ calling us nice. We love you too, Mat21III but your support for not having him in at all is better than your support for having him as an AT.
You guys were nice when I first came here. That was before I started trolling on a daily basis.

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
I didn't act as if I was surprised at all. I simply said you guys were nice to me at the time I posted that message on YouTube.

Anonymousity

Smash Cadet
a. Please note that this comment was made to see how many thumbs down I could get. I don't really endorse what I said.

b. You guys were nice when I first came here. That was before I started trolling on a daily basis.
So you go around the internet, trying to get a rise out of Geno fans?

hahahah. thats ****ing tight.

thats like, ultra-douchey.

Anonymousity

Smash Cadet
Ultra... douchey? I wasn't aware that was even an adjective... God bless American slang.
It isn't. Or at least, I doubt dictionary.com would be able to tell you two ****s about it. It is, however, an adequate summary of said douchebag's actions.

Knowingly scouring the internet to trash on a doll game character from like 1996? Pretty ultimate in douchebagging.

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Trolling isn't immature. It is a form of entertainment few can understand.
Because most people don't waste their time trolling. You say each comment takes a few moments to type up?

Well, it seems you've made quite a few comments in the past. So you do the math, and see for yourself the approximate total time you've wasted by making troll posts on a video game character.

Now, looking past the fact that you dislike Geno, and don't want him in the game as a playable character (both facts that I disagree with, seeing as how I want him in the game as a playable character and I like him a lot), I don't think you're such a bad guy.

Now, I'll just continue lurking, and not respond to any of your troll posts, which is what a lot of you guys should be doing. If his posts didn't get any responses, then maybe he wouldn't troll so much, at least here anyways.

Have fun!

Anonymousity

Smash Cadet
Disregarding that this may be the stupidest statement I've seen on the internet in weeks, lets break it down.

By 'Trolling,' your going from site to site to make fun of a video game character. This is in order to incite people who get mad about the **** you say. So basically, your being annoying on purpose, cause its funny to you.

Basically, the **** we did to eachother back in like 3rd grade. Grow up, douchebag.

You are the first person I've ever seen be like, 'Yeah, I'm trolling. Its cool.' Congrats on that, haha.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I agree, and if you're fine with the consequences then that's fine..

Consequences include having people not like you and the possibility of being banned.

Other than that Trolling is cool as long as you're having fun :D

ps - I don't troll :p

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Disregarding that this may be the stupidest statement I've seen on the internet in weeks, lets break it down.

By 'Trolling,' your going from site to site to make fun of a video game character. This is in order to incite people who get mad about the **** you say. So basically, your being annoying on purpose, cause its funny to you.

Basically, the **** we did to eachother back in like 3rd grade. Grow up, douchebag.

You are the first person I've ever seen be like, 'Yeah, I'm trolling. Its cool.' Congrats on that, haha.
Yes, I'm trolling because it's funny to me. We are on the Internet, not in real life. I can do whatever I want without consequences on my future. That's why I do things that I can enjoy by myself.

You tell me how my behaviour can be associated with 3rd grade children, then proceed to call me a douchebag. Name calling is quite childish as well, which doesn't negate your argument, but rather applies it to you as well (some would argue it has the same effect).

Anonymousity

Smash Cadet
You tell me how my behaviour can be associated with 3rd grade children, then proceed to call me a douchebag. Name calling is quite childish as well, which doesn't negate your argument, but rather applies it to you as well (some would argue it has the same effect).
Whats more childish, making fun of a video game character to see people's reactions, or calling you a douchebag for making fun of a video game character to see people's reactions?

Your right, we're on the internet here, so you can safely wield your opinions in stupid ways, as noted above and by many. What consequences we can deliver upon you can really only go as far as a banning, but it starts with people like me telling you that your being ****ing stupid. Thats basically where we fit in to this equation, you being the one to actually have deemed yourself worthy of some virtual embarrassment.

Frankly at this point you and I are in a similar situation: you are here to get us pissed for amusement, and I'm here to let you know how stupid that is/you are, also for amusement.

D

Deleted member

Yes, I'm trolling because it's funny to me. We are on the Internet, not in real life. I can do whatever I want without consequences on my future. That's why I do things that I can enjoy by myself.

@ Bold text:
I lol'd SOOOOOOOOOOO f*cking hard at this. But, really, Mathieu, it really depends what you do on the net.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
ok guys...let's get back on track here. if mathieu continues to troll/spam, then the best course of action is just to report him and be done with it. we've gotten WAY off topic.

and as far as Geno's availability, i'd be extremely surprised if he wasn't a hidden/unlockable character.

Top Bottom