• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
If I were you guys I would simply pretend his posts don't exist. Seriously, he is not even worth acknowledging. He can whine and say what ever he wants and we will continue to discuss Geno without giving him an ounce of attention.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
The day the roster is revealed will be such a glorious day...
Hopefully all the threads peaceful posters will come back, and the Geno thread will not revolve around debating 24/7...

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
The day the roster is revealed will be such a glorious day...
Hopefully all the threads peaceful posters will come back, and the Geno thread will not revolve around debating 24/7...
Indeed although by the time the game comes out I'll probably stop coming around here unless it is to find out how to unlock characters or something.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Agreed.

We'll let the AT-owned Waluigi fan and Matthieu just spam away. Not a bad idea at all.

Well, be back when the final roster is revealed.
Adios!

Chasesin

Smash Apprentice
God....this thread is for supporting and gathering of geno fans....
Not for people running in every single thread and posting random pointless crap shouting '$#!T SANDWICH FOR BRAWL, GIANT D@*(#% FOR AT

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
They'll eventually be banned anyways once Gimpy gets around here, well I'm out, Geno for Brawl! Let's hope for another good update tonight as well

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
well, that's what seemed to be implied, I guess.

do you actually do all of those things? o_O
I try not to get reckless. Like at the 08 New Years Party I got so buzzed and was literally close to becoming a dad, (dodged that bullet :dizzy:) and yesterday I went to wacth a soccer game at the Home Depot Center where unfortunatly we lost 2-3. :mad:

And for the sake of staying on topic, Geno for Brawl!

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
<CD-i Link> I won! </CD-i Link>

Well... goodbye...

I hope you had a lot of fun here, and I look forward to see you again.

brawl.admin

Smash Rookie
Why is his character design terrible? When have you ever seen a star spirit enter a doll and use a wooden arm canon thing to kill bad guys? Thats just pure awesomeness. Plus he has a crazy lazer move. It makes perfect sense for him to be in brawl, rather him than Mallow. Mallow would just be another Pikachu.

brawl.admin

Smash Rookie
Heres the basic layout of his moves.

B Button can either be his laser charge or pellet shot.

He is also fast, so he can have Fox's super speed with forward b.

His final smash can be stars from the heavens.

I'm sure they can come with tons of stuff for him.

JEBesh

Smash Cadet
Every single one of you that keep replying to Mathieu are idiots. Just let him post away and ignore him.. you guys are feeding the troll. His goal is not to make any sort of intelligent point, just to piss you off, so you're wasting your time arguing with him in a flame war whether you are right or wrong.

Keon XVII

Smash Rookie
Super Mario RPG was the first RPG I had ever played. I rented it several times about ten years ago, played it, and loved every minute of it. Sadly, I have never beaten the game entirely by myself (I always got stuck at the part where I had to go to Nimbus Land:urg:).

Out of all the playable characters in that game, Geno was my favorite. And, once he joined my party, I never switched him out for anyone else.

I believe that Geno would be an amazing addition to Brawl. So, Geno for Brawl!

Also, there was talk about what his voice ought to sound like earlier in this thread. I think that the person who does the voice of L from Death Note might fit pretty well.

domriver

Smash Lord
Here here. Mario RPG was also the very first RPG game I ever played. Geno was my favorite character! I always used him. Next to Bowser. Peach I used as well. Not to much mallow.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I want to be part of this alliance, if you don't mind. Geno is my number one supported character for Brawl and I'll do all I can to argue in his defense. Also, do you mind giving me one of those slender banners for me to put in my sig so I can show I'm part of the alliance?

Thanks in advance.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to be part of this alliance, if you don't mind. Geno is my number one supported character for Brawl and I'll do all I can to argue in his defense. Also, do you mind giving me one of those slender banners for me to put in my sig so I can show I'm part of the alliance?

Thanks in advance.
All the leaders but me have basically left so it isn't much of an alliance anymore. Everyone was also sick after the RIDLEY flame wars anyway, and the fact that EVERY character now has a club when only Ridley and the then confirmed Sonic were the ONLY ones back then made the club mean less...

Here's the banner though

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p130/trashydrummer/genoalliance.gif

D

Deleted member

Hmm... How sad...

It sounded like a cool concept to me at first.
All that matters is that we know you support him. The more supporters, the better. The more supporters we know about, even better 'cause we know there a more supporters out there than anyone thought.

Top Bottom