• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
This was posted in another thead

To phoenix guy (Whatever your name is) where exactly did you hear this then?
I run a little make shift blog area where I discuss and investigate Brawl rumors and news, I tend to play the gullible character so as to keep a cover when I am actively investigating.

Yeah it was just some guy who obviously knew about me, e-mailed me and I simply laughed and deleted it.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
****, Super Mario Bros 2. Causing trouble everywhere it goes. The only good things that came out of that game are Shy Guys and Peach's moveset.
Bob-ombs, dude. Come on.

Besides - it's a "leak", so it's probably fake. Wart? Come on. No one cares about Wart.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Most likely moves of Olimar

If the moves of Olimar is updated on tomorrow, no. It will be his FS on Monday. If his moves aren't updated on tomorrow, then they'll be updated on Monday.
Sakurai rarely if ever reveals moves and FS back to back, as you've noticed with Snake and Sonic. Their moves were added like 3 months ago, but were only confirmed less than a month from now.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Instead of the FS then, maybe a stage, there's no telling, it may even be an item.
It may, but all I know is I definitely feel a third party character coming soon.

Sonic and Snake were both used before a conference/demo, I understand that, but this is even bigger than that. Nintendo needs an extra umpf to boost the sales and raise the hype levels through the roof right before release, and a third party character would be perfect to do that. The last time we got one was what, October 10th?

EDIT -
@ Everyone else
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jnfnG7CM9eE&feature=related

This guy is amazing at the piano, and is the best Forest Maze I've heard performed. Take a quick listen.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I think Olimar is it for now. I don't think Sakurai is that generous to give us another 3rd Party before release, well atleast not on Monday anyway.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Mattheiu, you sound so sure of yourself, it's extremely amusing.
Funny he once said he has a life, yet all I see him troll the Geno boards day and night. Some exciting life that is >>

Anyways I also think Olimar is the last character revealed, if there any others going to be revealed I'd say it'll be Capt Falcon

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
This worked better with the scary catlady.
You really are terrible at trolling, Mathieu21. All you're successfully doing is getting Geno fanboys to say "Good 4 you". You ought to hunt bigger prey. Go to some FFVII forums & talk **** on Cloud, if you want to take the route of flaming a loved character. That produces some of the best results.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not here all the time... I go to school and all.
Sure you do. You even said trolling is fun. That's not fun it's annoying; playing with friends, ****ing girls, going to parties and soccer games, now THAT's fun. :cool:

Anyways, let's stop "feeding the troll" it'll get us nowhere.

Geno for Brawl :)

Top Bottom