• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Why not? Seems like it may make him look different. Besides, the Polygons/Wire Frames/Alloys are not suppose to be the exact outline of the characters, are they? Why not just give the alloy a different look for once? But who knows. It could be another character that isn't reveal yet.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Why not? Seems like it may make him look different. Besides, the Polygons/Wire Frames/Alloys are not suppose to be the exact outline of the characters, are they? Why not just give the alloy a different look for once? But who knows. It could be another character that isn't reveal yet.
True, but look at how similar the other alloys look compared to the characters we think they are. While others claim its Mario, but it has horns. They make them look different, but not that different.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Ugh - the horns mean nothing. NOTHING.

And Micaiah doesn't HAVE a pose, because she isn't PLAYABLE.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Yeah, but the red alloy has shoulder pads. Falcon doesn't have shoulder pads. Anyway, post #17494 in the OMG Prediction Thread has a very good analysis. I'd go and check it out, then make your call. The Yellow Alloy is Mario in my opinion. If not, then who is exactly like Mario(besides Lugi)?

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
:laugh::laugh: I can't wait until the roster is leaked, and we find out Animal Crosser is playable, and Geno isn't! A few days or a week left!
how are you not banned yet?

Anyways, the alloys do sort of remind of the Axem rangers (God they pissed me off on that fight :p) I believe the red one is Capt Falcon, blue is Zelda, yellow might be an AC character or just Mario and green is either Jigglypuff or Kirby

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I am actually going to go with Blue being Peach instead of Zelda. And Yellow is still Mario in my book thus far.

Anyway, back to Geno. Do you think that Sakurai/Nintendo would allow the Forest Music onto Brawl with Geno/Mallow/Super Mario RPG included in any way?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Yeah, but the red alloy has shoulder pads. Falcon doesn't have shoulder pads. Anyway, post #17494 in the OMG Prediction Thread has a very good analysis. I'd go and check it out, then make your call. The Yellow Alloy is Mario in my opinion. If not, then who is exactly like Mario(besides Lugi)?
I heard in the Prediction thread in this section, that Luigi will be unique now. Some "prophet" is giving info on the game, but there's no telling if it's true or not.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Yeah. I heard that too. I hope that Luigi will be able to stand as a complete non-clone, but I don't know how it'd go. I know they could do it, however. Anyway, the Blue Alloy seems to fall more like Peach than Zelda. That's where I am getting Peach. And I said Luigi to try and show that there isn't any other characters that has Mario's same movements(though Ness is pretty close.).

I hope that you are right. I loved that music. I'm sure that it would go into the game, but you never know with the bunch at Nintendo and Square-Enix.

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, back to Geno. Do you think that Sakurai/Nintendo would allow the Forest Music onto Brawl with Geno/Mallow/Super Mario RPG included in any way?
That has to be the most overrated song in the game. I see it in EVERY Geno or SMRPG video, including that 'Rawest' video. That video was such a waste of space, with its unfunny 'jokes'. Its only appeal was its vulgar language that kids might find funny.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
That has to be the most overrated song in the game. I see it in EVERY Geno or SMRPG video, including that 'Rawest' video. That video was such a waste of space, with its unfunny 'jokes'. Its only appeal was its vulgar language that kids might find funny.
Eh, I liked it. Besides, why not add it into the Mario music? We know that all of the original music is going to be in the game, so why not add some Mario RPG in it to put something different. Besides, you are the one who hates Geno with a passion. Of course you are going to dislike the music from his game.

Anyway, I've gotta go to work. Which reminds me, I may be able to get the game a week early. We get to rent games and movies before they come out to 'test' them and see how they do. If we get Brawl in a week early, I am going to have to rent it and check out how it is. Then, I will buy it since it is already on reserve for me. I'll catch yall(Alabama) later. Peace.

antimatter

Smash Lord
lucky.... well see you, and good luck! if you can, i'd like to hear the fate of sylux in addition to our beloved doll...

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, I've gotta go to work. Which reminds me, I may be able to get the game a week early. We get to rent games and movies before they come out to 'test' them and see how they do. If we get Brawl in a week early, I am going to have to rent it and check out how it is. Then, I will buy it since it is already on reserve for me. I'll catch yall(Alabama) later. Peace.
**** IT LUCKY YOU!:mad::mad:

Here in Canada, I've heard it's out on MARCH 15!!!!!

antimatter

Smash Lord
hey, at least you arent in the PAL area. i'm not, and even i know not to complain about comparative dates.

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
**** IT LUCKY YOU!:mad::mad:

Here in Canada, I've heard it's out on MARCH 15!!!!!
The north american release is febuary 10th.. they wouldn't release it march 15th. I'm canadian too and since wal-mart and many other game stores are in the us as well as and its the same language i can't see them releasing it any later.

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
I Second that.
no u

Being a troll doesn't remove my tight to buy the game.

The north american release is febuary 10th.. they wouldn't release it march 15th. I'm canadian too and since wal-mart and many other game stores are in the us as well as and its the same language i can't see them releasing it any later.
EB says it's in March, and they told the same thing to various costumers. People online from different places across have told me that.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
no u

EB says it's in March, and they told the same thing to various costumers. People online from different places across have told me that.
In short, be thankful you don't live in Europe.

... yeah, your pretty lucky when you consider them.

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
no u

Well ive got it preordered for febuary and i doubt we will have a months wait after the US.

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
IMO,

Hotel Mario > Super Mario RPG

The cutscenes were more memorable, and much funnier. Also, closing doors is funner than throwing stars.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I have not played SMRPG in years, and yet I could still never get past Mario and Mallow in the sewers. :/

If only they could release it on the VC so I could experince Geno. Like I have Megaman.

Top Bottom