• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

domriver

Smash Lord
Yes and it will be...we've discussed this before but there are many paths we've thoerized on

Star Road is taken hostage by the AM in the sense that they take it apart and scatter the stars, so Geno needs to go find them and gets help along the way so he can repair the road again.
That sounds great actually. I wouldn't doubt it . Presuming Geno is in Brawl of course. I mean why else would he come down from the stars again? hmmm:p

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Jesus..... Paper Mario has no chance. Neither does Cel Shaded Link and Zelda, 8 Bit Mario, SNES Link and Samus and all these other characters that people want in just because they are different graphical forms of already playable characters.

Bowser Jr and Geno are the only characters form Mario who stand a chance of being playable and I personally see Geno coming first, not because I prefer him, but becuas it's just my opinion.
Paper Mario starred in a couple of recent succesful games with a layed out moveset, He has a chance and your being ignorant about it, And i'm bumping something else i wrote on this thread;

Really, The continued debating is stupid if you ask me, Mcfox should edit the first page through.

Arguements against him i bolded.
"He's not popular"

You know what would make him more popular? Putting him in brawl! And japan/Here begs to differ.

"He's obscure"

I Cn see dat, Doesent sakurai lyke obscure characters?

"He only appeared in one game"

Because we all know how he has had a bunch of characters with a low ammount of games before in Smash? So what.

Square owns him

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Shall i give you a trophy? Really if sakurai appears to be interested and fans want him then they could get him easy and put him in.

"I Don't like him"
And since when did the game revolve around your needs?

Really it's not rocket science, There are 3 Canidates who are Bowser Jr Geno and Paper Mario, We are getting 1-2 Newcomers, YOU DO DA MATH.

So if we get two newcomers then just put a aspot for Paper Mario Or Jr due to them being recent and then just give one to geno, Geno would be very interesting and everything for smash so why not give it a shot and let square have some small ammount of cash to let a puppet they hardly use to be in a huge nintendo all-star game? It depends but these flamers/Trolls need to stop.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry for the double post.

As you know, McFox had been inactive and we are unable to edit the 1st post. Now should we get a new thread? Well, its up to us The Geno Alliance. We should vote on this. I will keep track of a simple yes or no. If we have more"yes" answers, I will requst a mod for a new topic. If there are more "no" answers I'll pm McFox to see if we can edit the first post. Starting at 5 pm est, we will begin the vote. We shall tally up fot 24 hours.
Rules
-No spamming
-No trolling/flaming
-Vote once

What do you guys think?

antimatter

Smash Lord
i dont think that we should start a new thread. the game is coming out here in a month and two days, so how much progress can really be done? plus, we got it to go OVER 1000 PAGES! something that great should stay up until brawl is released in america. that's my view, and i'm sticking to it.

D

Deleted member

If is really necisarry, I'd be more than happy to make a new thread but I don't think we'd need to make a new one yet. We could but this thread has memories and a lot of people like it the way it is.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Keep this thread. Making a new one just to add new Geno Alliance info wouldn't be worthwhile.

Roster soon to be leaked. Keep your fingers crossed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
2 weeks or less till a roster leak...

We don't need a new thread

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
In two weeks or less, either we'll be right and won't need the Alliance anymore, or we'll be wrong and won't need the topic anymore.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
In two weeks or less, either we'll be right and won't need the Alliance anymore, or we'll be wrong and won't need the topic anymore.
If he's confirmed, the Alliance will simply be the entire Geno character boards.

Yes I agree though, a lock in place for all characters deconfirmed.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Whole Roaster??? Anyways we dont need a new thread, psycho is right.
We do not want to end up like some other threads.
Yeah, an entire roster leak; when Japan gets it on the 24th, you already know a couple hundred people will post the info all over the internet.

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
Yeah, an entire roster leak; when Japan gets it on the 24th, you already know a couple hundred people will post the info all over the internet.
Maybe not just hundreds, maybe thousands.
Also that goat guy from gamespot said that all 3rd party characters might be unlocked through subspace emissary.
So that means Geno might be involved in subspace.
This guy is believible right now to me but he still counts as a prophet like others.
LINK:http://www.gamespot.com/users/thealmightygoat/

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Don't believe these prophets. If they don't give all the info at once, they're not real. Automatic.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Now that I think about it, we don't need a new thread. 16 days until the Japanese realese and will know everything. Sorry I suggested it, but I thought it would be a good idea though. (BTW can I have one of those Geno Alliance Banners?)

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
If you look at todays update, The Alloy tema reminds me of the Axem Rangers even though 1 is missing.
I might be having a Geno flash back
I was thinking that too, except the blue one should be pink and the green one should be taller.

Axem Rangers should be sub-bosses for Geno's SSE story. =D

Good for you Mathieu, go make an anti-topic. Oh no wait, sorry you can't do that. Also, tells us why you hate him so.

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
The fact is that I never used him in a game I never liked. And yet he has lotsa fanboys and a thread with 1000+ pages. Go figure.

Yes, I realize that what I think is different from what everyone thinks. It's my opinion. Hating him is my opinion.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
If you look at todays update, The Alloy team reminds me of the Axem Rangers even though 1 is missing.
I might be having a Geno flash back
Red alloy= C. Falcon
Blue=Micaiah
Green=Kirby
Yellow=Midna

I don't care what Sakurai says, it's not Kirby? These are the characters that come to mind when I observe those alloys.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Incorrect, Meta.

Red - Falcon
Blue - Zelda
Green - Jigglypuff or Kirby
Yellow - Mario or Luigi

And Mathieu, why don't you just save yourself some time and go to GameFAQs, like the rest of the anti-Geno trolls?

antimatter

Smash Lord
aw, poor you. now then, back to the discussion. who else finds the yellow one similar to geolyte no matter what anyone else says?

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I believe that it is Mario. Look at the way he is falling in the pics.

Also, I need to apologize to Mathieu for my brother. He said he was going to sign up and participate in that PlayOnline tournament with me, and then I spot his posts in here. He is a troll, but I haven't seen him get back on. Just thought that I'd tell you sorry. He's stupid...

Anyway, I would like to see the Axem Rangers return. Even a sticker will satisfy me. I like how the guy who made Super Mario Z included them in his fights. Pretty cool to see them again.

Top Bottom