• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Please quote me on where I called you an idiot. Yes you can't read, because your obviously seeing things.

And btw, you just popping into the thread and just saying, "Wolf is a better choice than Geno", shows no kind of argument, besides your personal whims about Wolf. If you had something to say about Wolf being a better choice than Geno, please present it in a different fashion, and not just because you love the character. You know saying such a thing would make people angry - why not just say I prefer Wolf because of... blah blah blah.

And when ever did Geno come in direct competition with Wolf? Am I mistaken - is Star Fox not a third party company and in the same series as Geno?
You didn't call me and idiot but saying I "Phail" for not being able to read basically means the same thing.

O right, because its no like there was a post before this where someone who support Geno said that Wolf is a crappy character (Saying he is similar to Waluigi). And if I even tried to debunk Geno you Geno supporters would most probably come up with a load of **** about how the game was all about him and how he is so incredibly unique.

And it wasn't me that started the whole Wolf thing.

D

Deleted member

WTF, why is this hater keep mentioning Wolf. Is He/She aware that Geno s from the Mario Universe and Wolf is from the Star Fox Universe?

Oi yoi yoi.

D

Deleted member

You didn't call me and idiot but saying I "Phail" for not being able to read basically means the same thing.

O right, because its no like there was a post before this where someone who support Geno said that Wolf is a crappy character (Saying he is similar to Waluigi). And if I even tried to debunk Geno you Geno supporters would most probably come up with a load of **** about how the game was all about him and how he is so incredibly unique.

I like Wolf. A lot, actually. My third favorite Star Fox character. I also like Geno.

Can we stop with this ****ty argument. It's really ******** to compare Geno with Wolf. >__>;

Enigma14

Smash Champion

He is unique and not a foil. Yes you didnt start it, but you continued it.

Machspeed

Smash Lord

Yo Foz.

You just imagined me calling you an idiot. Yes you can't read.

Yeah, but the thing is, I didn't say that; I'm sure Flip didn't mean it either, it could've slipped out when he was thinking of characters. Forgive him. I'd like to see you try to debunk Geno, really, there are few arguments that work against his uniqueness.

Anyway, I'm about done arguing, let's talk more Geno, less Wolf.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yo Foz.

You just imagined me calling you an idiot. Yes you can't read.

Yeah, but the thing is, I didn't say that; I'm sure Flip didn't mean it either, it could've slipped out when he was thinking of characters. Forgive him. I'd like to see you try to debunk Geno, really, there are few arguments that work against his uniqueness.
Well if you knew I wasn't talking to you why did you reply? O yhea because I was against your character... just like what I was doing when that person insulted Wolf.

And your the one who cant even read what he said.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Well if you knew I wasn't talking to you why did you reply? O yhea because I was against your character... just like what I was doing when that person insulted Wolf.

And your the one who cant even read what he said.
Lol, okay champ, I'm done arguing, out with ye!

Where's that sprited Geno moveset guys? Been meaning to check it out.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I have photoshop and I go to college for graphic design (which is all things photoshop and more)

Watcha need?
Long time no see! =)

Just need a dark bg with colors for a comic, please! Like a EarthBound bg.

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Heh yea, I went on vacation for an entire month to Argentina :)

But im back in action, the month flew and brawl is as close as ever now. Good to see the Geno discussion is going strong! I'm not exactly sure what mean by the BG. You just want a solid color background or what? A little more detail please.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Heh yea, I went on vacation for an entire month to Argentina :)

But im back in action, the month flew and brawl is as close as ever now. Good to see the Geno discussion is going strong! I'm not exactly sure what mean by the BG. You just want a solid color background or what? A little more detail please.
black, bright neon colors, ever see a earthbound battle background?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Not another crappy sprite comic XS and especially not smart to have Black Mage lose in the medium he is (Second) most famous for (8-Bit theater). But yhea as PI said, he should say hadouken.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Not another crappy sprite comic XS and especially not smart to have Black Mage lose in the medium he is (Second) most famous for (8-Bit theater). But yhea as PI said, he should say hadouken.
sure, whatever you want.

Haha oh yeaaaa.. I love earthbound. Those backgrounds are trippy, so you want something wavy and crazy looking?
Yes please^^ something bright and cool! Like Moonside the city!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ok I made something and after seeing that SS, then this might not be what you have wanted tell me if this is completely off, or slightly right.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/UtopiaXD/CrazyBGNeon.jpg?t=1199487469

I just thought wanted crazy colors with neon looking effects on a black BG. Are you looking for something completely different from what I had thought?
Sorry but yes different, but i do apperciate how you made 1 anyways^^

this 1 is hard to follow:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If you want i'll try again, just give me more direction.
Can you make it more pattern like?

I don't mean to offend your work or you, but everyone has certain perfences since everyone lieks to customise everything to their liking.

Enigma14

Smash Champion

This is a challenege to anyone here.

Try to make Vatti look like Geno. Why? Because if you compare them, Geno and Vatti look the same.

-Sage figures
-capes
-hair covering 1 eye
-the hats
-both use magic

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I can give Vaati a Geno re-colour...
That's good! but you'll have to take some things out like the long flowing hair...

-Take out the long hair
-replace slippers with shoes
-remove clothing, belt and jewel on head
-recolor skin
-recolor cape, hat, etc.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Er... if I could be bothered I might have edited it but I just done the re-colour

Just don't look at it closely.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Er... if I could be bothered I might have edited it but I just done the re-colour

Just don't look at it closely.
Better then nothing =)

Long hair is still there, jewel thng as well, slippers

Its excellent, little messy, but so was mine when I tried. Good work!

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
Better then nothing =)

Long hair is still there, jewel thng as well, slippers

Its excellent, little messy, but so was mine when I tried. Good work!
I'm working on the sprite aswell ;), should I shorten the hair that covers the face? Or should I keep it long? Long-haired Geno... *shudders* :urg:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I'm working on the sprite aswell ;), should I shoten the hair that covers the face? Or should I keep it long? Long-haired Geno... *shudders* :urg:
up to you, however if you want it to look close to Geno, shorten it.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Forgot to add another thing, Liek Mallow and Geno, Vaati was created by Capcom, used by nintendo.

We might have another legal fight here.

Top Bottom