• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Pieman0920

Smash Master
The problem is that while all of them are good choices, there's no one who doesn't make sense. Back in the day, I bet no one would have expected Ness or Jigglypuff on the old list. When Melee came out, no one here really would have expected Marth G&W, Pichu or Roy (Who didn't even exist at that point).

The real Brawl roster is going to have characters that won't make sense. Count on it.

(Then again, Geno doesn't make sense...)

blayde_axel

Smash Master
The problem is that while all of them are good choices, there's no one who doesn't make sense. Back in the day, I bet no one would have expected Ness or Jigglypuff on the old list. When Melee came out, no one here really would have expected Marth G&W, Pichu or Roy (Who didn't even exist at that point).

The real Brawl roster is going to have characters that won't make sense. Count on it.

Which brings up a good point... there could be a possibility that we're going to get a character that has never existed before. So, that might be the only WTF character.

Because if you've visited Smashboards as much as the normal Smash...boardian, we've listed every Nintendo char ever.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
This is funny, you know what that Dutch language site says

Especially conspicuously are the persons K. Rool, Geno, Ridley and Megaman; no of these is earlier named or appeared even in a rumor. Next to this list is there however also someone else gossip surfaced, namely that on 15 December the échte frame to outside comes.,. CoroCoro Comics would release these then namely as extra by one of their strips. There however also is whispered that this only the beginning persons would be. It is now thus wait for or these frame where appeared to be and with what kind of frame CoroCoro to outside comes.,. When we more knowledge, we put you naturally on the height.
The Dutch didn't even consider, or didn't expect/ want K Rool, Geno, Ridley or Megaman?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

Geno's already a good WTF Besides the people at these forums but come on sakurai...Put another retro (Like muddy mole or sukapon.) And another japanese only (Stafy or demiru.) This roster is "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS" Then again we've discussed the final roster to death...

THe only way it would be disproven, is if those characters are not in the game...

...and almost all of them are good choices actually
No, Something like A Choice that is not on there confirmed or another disconfirmed, Then everyone will be quiet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, vote Geno! Don't let him lose to Mewtwo or Megaman!
...Apparently check boxes are starting to be "In" in sigs...

Ah...

I personally think the OP of that thread wanted Geno to loose, putting him in the same rounds as Megaman, Link, K. Rool, Ganondorf, etc. etc...But whatever. Let's not let that happen.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yea, I saw from the very first round that Geno was in the hardest conference by far. It's such a close round, so Geno needs all the help he can get.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It dosent seem like there will be enough hidden characters in Brawl.

Plus, i dont remember Geno laughing at all, I always thought he was the serious type.
Hec did joke a couple times in the game...

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
It dosent seem like there will be enough hidden characters in Brawl.

Plus, i dont remember Geno laughing at all, I always thought he was the serious type.
Yea, he had a few jokes and had a laughing sprite where he sort of throws his head back and laughs.

Geno did it all. :)

Krell

Smash Journeyman
i havent played, yet i still want him. Geno FTW!
I started the same as you. Originally, I had no idea who Geno was. My friends and many people on these here boards seemed to be in an uproar about him, however, so I decided to see firsthand who he is. I've been playing Super Mario RPG for the past few days, now, and already I am in love with Geno.
Definitely Brawl worthy, especially if obscure characters like Ice Climbers and G&W are.

antimatter

Smash Lord
i dont own a snes, so i have to wait for the ds remake, cause i cant get a usb connecter to download it when it comes out, cause they quit selling usb connecters online.

D

Deleted member

"Ethan, my left shoe has a better chance of getting into Brawl than Geno. Haha." - My silly friends who are Geno haters.

Guys, keep voting. SIEG GENO!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I really want to play SMRPG. I still have an SNES, but I think my friend has the game :( The thing I don't like is it was so easy. I'm going to have to try to keep my levels super low or something so it can be a challenge.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Off-Topic, but did anyone think the Bruce Lee reference was the funniest s*** in the game? I couldn't stop laughing because I've never seen a reference to a real person in a Mario game before. lol.

antimatter

Smash Lord
that reminds me of the final fantasy elf town with the tombstone that says Here lies Link. I cracked up so much when i saw that .

antimatter

Smash Lord
huh. i read somewhere some versions didnt. ah well, im an idiot. so sue me.
edit:yes yes yes! thank you wikipedia!

Top Bottom