• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
That's clever. Bowyer's signature tactic would be a perfect fit for Brawl, since it would freeze one of the players' buttons and give them trouble. The attack's function would work on a technical level, just like the Nintendog AT!

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Omg though, just losing 1 button in Brawl though would be a serious handicap in the long run lol. I think he would be a good stage hazard for forest maze though....his arrows could freeze people temporarily like in Rose Town instead of block buttons. Although it would be pretty interesting if he blocked the button for ALL players. That would be madness lol.

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Its not that we didnt notice...its just that the grammer could be cleaned up a bit...
I typed it while I was in class and i wrote it up quick. I didnt have time to look it over and stuff besides it wasnt like THAT BAD. So would mind giving me some feed back I put alot of thought into that.

Geno4Brawl

Smash Rookie
I'm tired of people saying Geno looks like that Digimon. I have no idea how he looks anything like Geno.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I can see how Geno relates to Puppetmon. The hat and feet totally give it away. =P

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Geno will be an assist trophy...deal with it!
(raises up a flame shield)
Let me get this straight, Geno is rented from SE JUST for being an AT? **** no. Next time you troll pay the Ashley thread a visit.
Alright, you're starting to piss me off. Get the **** out, you're not funny. Just because that picture is a Puppet and Geno is a puppet, does not make the same thing. I could say you and a garbage can exactly the same, but just because you're the same thing as the garbage can does not mean you completely reasemble it

GENO FOR THE BRAWL!

(GftB)

igloo9

Smash Apprentice
I'd report him.

Anywas yes it would block 1 button for all players.
I don't understand how it would work blocking 1 button for all players. I mean, what if someone plays with a sideways Wii controller and someone plays with a Gc controller? They will have different buttons on them. So what would it say for the button blocked out?

Unless it just doesn't tell you what button it blocked, maybe something happens that lets you know a button was blocked, and it doesn't tell you what button, and you'll just find out as you fight.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Why get made at people saying something shouldn't be, it gives something to argue. The best way to prove somehing is to try and disprove it.

It does look look like Geno, but Geno came first so he looks like Geno not vice versa.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I don't understand how it would work blocking 1 button for all players. I mean, what if someone plays with a sideways Wii controller and someone plays with a Gc controller? They will have different buttons on them. So what would it say for the button blocked out?

Unless it just doesn't tell you what button it blocked, maybe something happens that lets you know a button was blocked, and it doesn't tell you what button, and you'll just find out as you fight.
that would be better since we're not expecting it.

igloo9

Smash Apprentice
What about the Directional Buttons? Is the whole d-pad/joystick out or is one button of it out? I'd find it humourous for the up button to be dissabled.
Haha. I would be laughing so much when the up/jump button is disabled.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
I'd laugh if Super Smash Bros 64 goes on the VC December 3rd.

Oh, and SMRPG on that day would be awesome. It'd be a shame if that wikipedia article was edited for controversy.

GftB!

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
wait, do we have an actual source for SMRPG coming out? the wikipedia article doesnt say anything, and even if it did, I wouldn't put 100% faith in wiki..
Yeah, I once saw an article saying Steve Jobs created Windows..
It was your idea remember?

We don't need Fatmanonice on a release date, jeez, we can't always rely on him, just saying.
Uhh..It wasn't my idea that there should be an assist trophy with random buttons being disabled. I was questioning if it's all directions disabled or just one of all 4.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
wait, do we have an actual source for SMRPG coming out? the wikipedia article doesnt say anything, and even if it did, I wouldn't put 100% faith in wiki..
Wiki articles...while not 100% reliable are moderated by thousands of dedicated people. Problem is...they have to check millions of articles every day. If the VC SMRPG article was removed then it was because it was not factual.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Super Mario RPG is the final Mario game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console,[11] as well as being one of the last games Square produced for Nintendo hardware until Chocobo Land: A Game of Dice in 2002.[12] Square mainly developed the game, with direct guidance from producer Shigeru Miyamoto. IGN confirmed that Nintendo will re-release Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on Wii's Virtual Console in North America on December 7th, 2007.[5]

Yeah, I once saw an article saying Steve Jobs created Windows..

Uhh..It wasn't my idea that there should be an assist trophy with random buttons being disabled. I was questioning if it's all directions disabled or just one of all 4.
Oh it wasn;t...heh srry but how could he disable directionale function, shouldn't it just be buttons only?

Top Bottom