• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
^Thank you. BTW Fatman...

Other then Geno who else do you want or plan to use in Brawl?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
*points at sig if it shows up*

Those are my top five. Besides them, I support Krystal, Lucario, Takamaru, Captain Olimar and Captain Syrup (despite her chances being herrendously low).
Your sig isn't showing up, BTW...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Lets hope for a not-old-news update atleast!

...Geno for Brawl.

'Starting to really want him now. Ridley and Geno, two space entities... I foresee many team battles. :p
They would make a rather good team. I imagine Ridley would have a ton of raw power and be great at close combat and Geno would be quick and specialize in projectiles and special attacks. Besides, the concept of a space dragon and a possessed doll filled with artillary teaming up is beyond amazing. :laugh:

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I'm starting to think that too Psycho. . . But I can't give up hope; my overly stubborn side that kicks in during these types of situations won't let me.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
That was the lamest update, ever. Someone should compose a virus that Genofies Sakurai's computer to make his wallpaper be Geno sprites, his icons should be Geno heads, his file names should be named GENO.doc, and have a count down that by 24 hours, if he does not update the Dojo with Geno's profile, his computer with all his important files will be blown into oblivion after his computer fizzles into silicon.

Wow that was a long run-on sentence, but yeah. Who wants to helm the project? Any takers?

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
i think Geno or Ridley are the only characters that could pull us out of this slump...

let's hope for Geno tomorrow, and his moves on friday.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Sakurai, for real, this isn't funny. Oh boy, just imagine of course he would probably update a crappy update tomorrow again like Sonic's FS, but on friday, he would probably put an AT, and it would have the name " Geno" on it. >_>

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
That would be the biggest pimp slap that Sakurai could ever give to the Geno Alliance >_>

I would be pissed if he got turned into an AT after 4 Days of staying up to him announced as a character of some kind.

Snakz

Smash Ace
there just HAS to be something big this week -_-
Or there might not be....it could just end up being a week purely for noobs

I have a message for Sakurai:

Sir, if you are reading this, what your doing is REALLY LAME! :mad:. Don't ever build up suspense to an update again if that's what your doing, it's stupid for this case. The only thing that could possibly save this week is a Ridley and Geno double character update....yea, it's that bad (although i'd be fine with just Geno :grin:). And if this is a pure noob week, you better have all awesome things next week to make up for it, cause i guarantee you, if you dont do either for your fans, your gonna have a lot of people lose interest in this game too early if you dont do something to get us exited again...

Anyways, this is making me furious, why wont he just give us what we want and then give the noobs some info??? why!? i neeeeed a character Sakurai, im going to die if i dont....

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
That was the lamest update, ever. Someone should compose a virus that Genofies Sakurai's computer to make his wallpaper be Geno sprites, his icons should be Geno heads, his file names should be named GENO.doc, and have a count down that by 24 hours, if he does not update the Dojo with Geno's profile, his computer with all his important files will be blown into oblivion after his computer fizzles into silicon.

Wow that was a long run-on sentence, but yeah. Who wants to helm the project? Any takers?
Cause we all know that doing something becauser you were being ungrateful is totally sane and rational.

Man, not every update is gonna be mind blowing. Heck, I'm willing to bet that not counting Sonic and Snake, that's the complete starting roster. >_>

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Or there might not be....it could just end up being a week purely for noobs

I have a message for Sakurai:

Sir, if you are reading this, what your doing is REALLY LAME! :mad:. Don't ever build up suspense to an update again if that's what your doing, it's stupid for this case. The only thing that could possibly save this week is a Ridley and Geno double character update....yea, it's that bad (although i'd be fine with just Geno :grin:). And if this is a pure noob week, you better have all awesome things next week to make up for it, cause i guarantee you, if you dont do either for your fans, your gonna have a lot of people lose interest in this game too early if you dont do something to get us exited again...

Anyways, this is making me furious, why wont he just give us what we want and then give the noobs some info??? why!? i neeeeed a character Sakurai, im going to die if i dont....
I feel the exact same way.

Why not do two updates in one day? One update with new info, and another for the noobs? Then everyone will be happy.

I'm getting really frustrated over this. I'm staying up until 2am every night for the Brawl update because my overly stubborn side is screaming that Geno's confirmation might happen.

All these lame updates better be leading up to AT LEAST Geno being confirmed, or else I will be very, very angry.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I feel the exact same way.

Why not do two updates in one day? One update with new info, and another for the noobs? Then everyone will be happy.

I'm getting really frustrated over this. I'm staying up until 2am every night for the Brawl update because my overly stubborn side is screaming that Geno's confirmation might happen.

All these lame updates better be leading up to AT LEAST Geno being confirmed, or else I will be very, very angry.
secret character as someone pointer out earlier arent to be released till the game come sout, so dont waste ur time staying up and spend it sleeping.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Cause we all know that doing something becauser you were being ungrateful is totally sane and rational.

Man, not every update is gonna be mind blowing. Heck, I'm willing to bet that not counting Sonic and Snake, that's the complete starting roster. >_>
WHAT!?!?1 Who are you kidding, this is Super Smash Bros. Brawl, every update should be mind blowing. 8D!

Top Bottom