• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this is super smexy. I'm going upload the sig as soon as possible. That second one is too awesome to pass up.

Thanks man.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized 2 of the official banners are wrong...I think the ? is after the !

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Parasalud made the second.

Geno's voice is a tough choice...

Geno tuants

-Says thank you
-Does nod
-Takes off hat
-praises the stars or heavens

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Basically, when people see the banners they don't know that it is a Geno Support Group. Geno fans are a huge fanbase that are cult-like since Geno has seen almost no exposure since SMRPG.

If you can recognize what Geno's real name looks like then you would probably love Geno to be in the game. That's the way I look at it.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
On the wiki page your username is your username here and same goes for the pw

So if you all want to make a profile for yourselves, go ahead however, the 4 of us at the top determine who really should stay where.

However if we are going by rank, then for exmaple, parasalud and I will be Star-sages cause we both have art in different ways, I.E. sigs, writing, sprites, drawing.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
<- Picture of geno for the win ^_^ , Anyhow the more i think about him or claus the more i want to now the final roster lol...I hope they are both in ^_^.
add limbs to that model and we Geno =)

BTW noticed you weren't on the alliance wiki page so I added you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We need to divide it into factions soon

Star-Knights (Lead by Star-Crusaders)

Star-Guardians (Lead by Star-Elite Guard)

and Star-Magi (Lead by Star-Sages)

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Parasalud made the second.

Geno's voice is a tough choice...

Geno tuants

-Says thank you
-Does nod
-Takes off hat
-praises the stars or heavens
Drop the hat take off and you have the three taunts per characters... the praising one I don't like so much and you could think of something better, but the nod is a freaking classic...

As for his voice... well? I tried saying "I serve... a higher authority" in all kinds of voices, the other day... thinking, what could fit him.

-Robotic?
-Heavenly?
-normal?
-Midna-like noises with subtitles? (I love Midna's "voice")
-Something else?

What do you think?

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hey guys, the members list is now at 36, should we expand the limit to 40? or should we just not allow anymore members?

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Geno FTW! Super Marioooo Arr-Pee-Gee, it is the only one just for meeee!

I want join support groop...

As for voice, I'm thinking something like magna angemons voice
Dunno what that sounds like? Here you go...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=54fFAOeGIRE
OMG Digimon!! seasons one and two were awesome... after three they went downhill though...

Angemon's japanese voice is a great choice though, if they could get something similar to that then it would be perfect...

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Can we stay on the topic of Geno and not wander off into the terrible world that is Digimon?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Does everyone understand that Geno isn't this 2 1/2 party thing everyone keeps talkin bout? Do you even know what 1st 2nd and 3rd party means? First of all, stop saying 2.5th party. its stupid

Geno is 3rd party. 3rd party means that the character was created by a developer than has nothing to do directly with nintendo, as with square in this instance. 2nd party is a character created by a company that is owned by nintendo, but that isnt nintendo. kirby, dedede, and meta knight for instance are 2nd party characters. they were all made by HAL labs, which is a company owned by nintendo, (but they arent nintendo).

Top Bottom