• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**The Official Florida Brawl Code Thread**

chckn

Smash Ace
I have about a second delay that makes wifi almost unplayable for me, will playing people that live closer get rid of that?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I have about a second delay that makes wifi almost unplayable for me, will playing people that live closer get rid of that?
Probably 90% of lag is caused by one or both players having bad wireless reception to their wii itself, not distance. Between two people who have very good setups, lag should be very minor. I have played with some people and it is pretty close to lagless. I have also played Rohins in Washington and he was less laggy than some people I have played in FL.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I seem to have very good luck with lag against people like Dguy and Rohins. Certain people I've played have been worse in that department...

I don't think i'm lagging more than a semi-laggy tv anymore...so it's all good.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I seem to have very good luck with lag against people like Dguy and Rohins. Certain people I've played have been worse in that department...

I don't think i'm lagging more than a semi-laggy tv anymore...so it's all good.
brawling from one corner of the country to the other . . . :D

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
yes same here. sometimes i just get disconnected cuz my router is pretty gay. need to get it fixed. i dont think i lag much though. just the disconnection that bothers the shiz outta me. oh yea and to answer your question bootskirt i dont think your on my friend list. i need to check later though.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
brawling from one corner of the country to the other . . . :D
I have my router and modem set up right next to my wii so I should have 100 % connection at all times.

Fenrir, we still haven't fought! I tried joining your room last night but it wouldn't let me.

Rohins, I'm going to add you. Add me back.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I have my router and modem set up right next to my wii so I should have 100 % connection at all times.

Fenrir, we still haven't fought! I tried joining your room last night but it wouldn't let me.

Rohins, I'm going to add you. Add me back.
yeah, I actually tried the same thing....every time I tried to join your room, I got DCed....oh well, we'll try again in the next couple of days.

Dangit, lag or not, I freakin love the wifi...too much fun.

Also, I was playing a Diddy on Otru's TV yesterday...I have no idea who it was. lol .... match started seriously stop-lagging, and he quit out...oh well, fun matches until then at least. : )

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post, but this is important....

Copied from a bulletin....read this, seriously.

We nee​​d a hug​​e fav​​or fro​​m all​​ of you​​!

We are​ par​tic​ipa​tin​g in a con​tes​t amo​ng som​e LAN​ Gam​ing​ Cen​ter​ own​ers​ in whi​ch we pro​vid​ed a vid​eo fro​m the​ "Th​e Clu​b" lau​nch​ par​ty and​ the​ one​ tha​t get​s mos​t vie​ws,​ bet​ter​ rat​ing​s, and​ pos​iti​ve com​men​ts sta​rti​ng tod​ay wil​l win​ the​ cot​ens​t.

If we win​, we wil​l be awa​rde​d an Ali​enw​are​ Lap​top​!!!​ Our​ pla​n is to raf​fle​ the​ lap​top​ amo​ng our​ 4 emp​loy​ees​. The​y des​erv​e the​ cha​nce​!!!​!!

In tot​al,​ the​re are​ onl​y 3 vid​eos​ par​tic​ipa​tin​g inc​lud​ing​ our​s so it mus​t be a pie​ce of cak​e to win​. All​ we nee​d is you​r hel​p!!​!!!​!!!​

TEL​L EVE​RYO​NE YOU​ KNO​W ABO​UT THI​S AND​ HAV​E THE​M GO TO RAT​E THE​ VID​EO TOO​.

And​ now​, her​e is the​ lin​k:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekIXWDEOHR0

THA​NK YOU​ VER​Y MUC​H!!​!!!​!

Gig​abi​ts LAN​ Cen​ter​
Orlando, FL

Now personally, I think the employees at Gigs are some of the best in the business....really, really chill guys. So I think they deserve to be rewarded with a very nice laptop. All it takes is like 5 seconds...I mean, if you don't want to, you really don't have to watch the video...just go to it and rate it...that simple. Come on guys, Gigs rules.
I'd hate to see this go to one of the guys at say...Extremegay...just a thought.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Fenrir the diddy was probably our 4th roommate, who plays smash but not competitively. Hes the only 1 who plays diddy so it had to be him.

Proteus, Mooney, and Manko you should still probably add me.

Boosley you add me too.

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
I've added like six people but no one is ever online when i'm online (except Dguy, but I can't ever join) ...anybody else want to add me to their wii LMK and I'll add you too...

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
everyone should add me and I will add everyone...I am home all day...it's my spring break but I can't go anywhere so I just want to play everyone at brawl all the time. And plus if anyone is having some kind of brawl fest near atlanta...I'll be there

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I added S/O/S a while back but I haven't really been online much since my tourney.

So far, nobody I've played has been unbearably laggy. Though there's been some rare times when the image would freeze for like 10 seconds, then resumed again as if somebody on the other end hit pause. Wait a minute, can you pause Wifi matches?!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Probably 90% of lag is caused by one or both players having bad wireless reception to their wii itself, not distance. Between two people who have very good setups, lag should be very minor. I have played with some people and it is pretty close to lagless. I have also played Rohins in Washington and he was less laggy than some people I have played in FL.
Truu whenever I play with dguy its nearly lagless. It's just how good your connection is that matters and also your internet provider.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know if you guys realize but even if both people add each other...unless you're both online at the same time, then it won't register you both as friends!!!

I've registered everyone who said to add them/said they added me, and only about half of them have been registered as my friends!!!

:colorful:

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
if anyone is interested we will be having a small smash gathering at my apt. tonight in west palm. im not sure how well the Wii would play online though with 3 comps running wow networked to the same router plus the Wii. Lex wheres you and your bros at? synikal still play?

link040188

Smash Rookie
hey just wanted to post my brawl code so i can get some games going online brawl code is 4940 5145 1977

link040188

Smash Rookie
should i just copy all the codes at the top of the page and is mine going up their or what i just was wondering

Finch

Smash Lord
Need to start playing/meeting florida players. Seriously I go to UCF along with like 5 of you. Add me: 0731-4571-3266

My roommate's wii is being a ***** atm about connecting to WiFi but hopefully that will be resolved soon.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Finch I live on campus in Citrus Hall of Libra with Rx, you should play us sometime (I'll add your FC in a bit)!!!

I played Crunch and the lag sucked, rofl...I dunno if it's the dorm (my) connection or his!!!

Fun games though!!!

**** lag LOL

:colorful:

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Just gonna say again. Send me a message on aim dguy6789 if you want to play. If I am playing 1v1s with somebody, I am not going to just let some random guy into my game.

Kom@tose

Smash Rookie
SN: Kom@tose
FC: 3566-1328-5378
Tag: Koma
South FL (miami)

AIM: BoloBG

Novice, but hit me up if you wanna play~

SheerMadness

Smash Master
you guys ALWAYS lag
ALWAYS
Huh? There was like 2 days in a row when our router needed resetting and we were lagging, other than that we've been lag free. Did you mean delay and not lag? Lag is when you can see frames skipping and ****, we don't have any of that.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
South East Florida - Tamarac - Smilez - 1117-9882-0807

Add me guys I just got online and I barely have anyone on my list. Lambchops told me about this thread I usually play at his house, but now we just play online. PM if you want me you to add you to my list b/c I don't think I'm adding everyone on here. Thanks.

Edit: I'm going to add people I've either played or met at Tourney scene. I'm willing to add basically anyone just let me know. I just don't wanna add this entire list. :) PM me!!!

fishbelly7366

Smash Rookie
looking for some brawling

hey looking to play guys.......would like to be added......any others go to UCF????

1289-7923-9125 - sandyvag

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Since my Wii can handle the Super Floridian codes , I will be adding Renth in a few minutes. I will aslo be adding HTH's code as well.

Top Bottom