• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
im sorry who are you? I mean you staring at my mouth all the ****ing time is kinda creepy, ***** at least grow up and approach me with actual **** talk. Like *****, say what you may about my teeth but at least I wasnt smacked with the ugly, short, gay, and stupid stick all at once GOD DAMN BROOOOO HOW DO YOU LIVE BEING YOU
def short no lie but gay and ugly is a extreme lie don't but me at the bottom of the barrel with you bro lets be real. If you want me to say it to your face the roll up then. who are you trying to punk?

MVD

Smash Master
clearly you have zero idea what a friendly argument is, like who takes online **** so serious? sometimes I dont get you man smh

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol w.e. you know what ima man up this is just dumb. Im sorry for making fun of your teeth mvd... I take that back. that was low. But if you really want me to say it to your face just ask. But im going to man up though because its pointless. im sorry

MVD

Smash Master
still dont see whats serious? my teeth are not bad they are good... unlike your IC's stay free ;)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
................................ok.... yup real free right here. guess everyone i beat that cant beat me without mk is pretty ****ing free to. but what ever just gonna let it go

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you know, i just read in my speech class textbook that written messages are read with more negative spin than intended by the writer

its cool when stuff you learn in school applies to real life :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
It happens Fyre you really think i play MK? sorry even though i sd all my stocksl at 30% i didnt mean to do that. yellow/ red card me. Idc its not the end of life.didnt know that tourney was going to be counted to be honest. and i didnt know losing to randoms then getting pr wins really matterd. you got the win so quit complaining. should have known better after i went IC game 2 and showed you how good i was......... i was trying to make a come back with mk but i kept SDing. its w.e. though. Yellow card care guy (sarcasm).
Your pit isnt bad dont get me wrong but my mk/falco really sucks. well falco kinda.
dont worry though im bad i lose to randoms free points to you guys

MVD

Smash Master
its the fact that you take away from ppls wins, play to win not to "pity lose" then throw it in ppls faces, your one to want apologies yet you dont apologize for bringing down a new FL smasher

oh **** we green, like my ***** snake

MVD

Smash Master
how do you talk to a girl like that Jeff? "stop complaining you won" ***** you stop complaining about everything, im tired of you covering your losses with "oh I sandbagged oops"

2-DJeff

Smash Master
its the fact that you take away from ppls wins, play to win not to "pity lose" then throw it in ppls faces, your one to want apologies yet you dont apologize for bringing down a new FL smasher

oh **** we green, like my ***** snake
pretty sure when i got here when i barley post on the boards all of you brought me down. even when i was just askking how the PRs worked. honestly whats going to happen mvd?
Just like how Nick riddle said he sandbagged me? lol dont just toss me in the fire alone. bring up everyone

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I do when my reputation's at stake.
looks like you had to defend your honor 881 times :laugh:

not too bad, for being a female playing a competitive game. That number should be doubled if this were a different tourney game

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It happens Fyre you really think i play MK? sorry even though i sd all my stocksl at 30% i didnt mean to do that. yellow/ red card me. Idc its not the end of life.didnt know that tourney was going to be counted to be honest. and i didnt know losing to randoms then getting pr wins really matterd. you got the win so quit complaining. should have known better after i went IC game 2 and showed you how good i was......... i was trying to make a come back with mk but i kept SDing. its w.e. though. Yellow card care guy (sarcasm).
Your pit isnt bad dont get me wrong but my mk/falco really sucks. well falco kinda.
dont worry though im bad i lose to randoms free points to you guys
It happens Fyre you really think i play MK? sorry even though i sd all my stocksl at 30% i didnt mean to do that.
It happens Fyre you really think i play MK?
It happens
It happens

i didnt even know she posted on the boards :laugh:
hahaha
1-800 callouts killed me.

MVD

Smash Master
I literally only hear about you saying you sandbagged Jeff LOL like really I dont hear anyone else say it, nothing against you, its just after a while that answer becomes expected and the credibility behind it fades

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol @ mink. it dose. its ****ing pools. lol of coarse sandbagging is going to happen.
@MVD no one watch the match. I was MK/falco but i like to say me not taking the match seriously was not the reason why outlaw didnt make it out. he didnt make it out because he got bodied by renki and fyre one game. thats not my fault he cant hold his own

MVD

Smash Master
I love pools, never sandbag, only in friendlies when I dont wanna play, thats the way I live

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol ok fyre
O and fyre when mvd said and dont lose to "girls" isnt that's discrimination? dont get mad at me. hes basically saying your bad just because your a girl
@mvd well thats you. this was pools at Gfest with like 20 entrants lol

MVD

Smash Master
LOL you tryna flip the script on me? if only you knew she told me to put that ;)

MVD

Smash Master
I mean you dont get better without putting some effort when you play

I guess your the one discriminating cause you sandbagged her with characters you "dont" play, why do that against her? cause she is a girl?

Top Bottom