• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
gotta wait till uploaded lol trying to study me aww thats good :) but yes i do have vids. next tourney you come up ill let you watch them. some are being uploaded soon though

MVD

Smash Master
I don't study anyone but myself Tru fax, I just wanna see how you play with the explosives cause everyone sucks with them

:phone:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Alright ****, so the BIRDDAY BANANA BONANZA tournament date has been set. October 8th. My mans Tommy G and I working out some details, but we -should- have the venue more or less. I'll discuss it with him some more. In the meantime, just some small details:

-It's a Birthday tournament for Mampam and Myself. ZMT's birthday is also nearby, so we decided to include him in our plans, but for the most part, it's a tourney dedicated to Mampam's and myself's bdays.
-The tournament HAS to be done by at least 10:50 PM. We gotta clean up and roll out by 10:59, since we get kicked out by 11.
-I've gotten some interest, and attendance is looking to be at around 35~ people more or less. Gainesville/Jacksonville are probably interested in as well (I see you, Ryo). SFL veterans like Seibrik, Master Raven, and MVD are already confirmed for going. I expect ALL 10 PR members to be there, too. There's no reason you guys shouldn't be there :| *****es.
-I'm thinking of making venue fee $10 and singles $5 and teams $10 ($5 per person). The venue is pretty ****ing convenient, so the pricing is not outrageous or anything.
-I could use some help in setting up the bracket/running the tournament, so it'd be nice if I had some assistance. GDX and D-Torr have experience running brackets along with 2link (somewhat), so you guys are welcome to help. MVD too.
-As far as liquor is concerned, I BELIEVE you can bring liquor as long as you take care of your own booze and make sure minors can't drink. (which would include myself, so don't worry @_@ )

That's all I got so far. A thread will be made later on when some more details and shiz are ironed out.
Add me to the bday list, mine is oct 2nd :cool:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
as long as tommy g has that bed/blanket again

that thing did wonders for me last time

Two-Ell

Smash Master
ESAM, you've had Premium since this morning lol.

MVD ya shoulda' PM'd Virg last night like everyone else did. No telling when he's going to do the next set of name changes.

:rosalina:

MVD

Smash Master
I forgot garret lol

Jeff its true sorry to say change my mind.next time I see you it'd be fun to be proven wrong

MVD

Smash Master
I mean I definitely don't have a problem you feel the need to hide behind lies you tell yourself and mock what I say, even after I am asking you to prove me wrong next time I see you, Damn man talk about being a ***** LOL :)

ROLFMAO problem? :D
Still breathing? :(

2-DJeff

Smash Master
cool story bro :)
Rage!!! lmao
want me dead? come do it yourself
problem?
quit crying about people and saying you want them dead. what are you 4? lol joking or not
better yet dont cross my path if your gonna talk like that. go cut your self ***** emo ***** :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol. this makes me wish i was in the car with MVD and jeff for georgia

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Man going up to GA was hilarious. Probably probably one of the best road trips I've had.

I lose every time I think about what Mink did at the McD's xDD

:rosalina:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I could see one stomping the other one out, but I won't say any names LOL.

DewDaDash, you're more than welcome to come (in fact, I urge you to), but as of now, it's Diddy/Falco party :awesome:

MVD

Smash Master
LOL Keith I hope your not taking any of this serious like salty master 9000 is over there... We love **** talking one another its fun as **** except for when baby needs a diaper change everytime I say something

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LOL Keith I hope your not taking any of this serious like salty master 9000 is over there... We love **** talking one another its fun as **** except for when baby needs a diaper change everytime I say something

lol i know youre both kidding. thats why i wish i was in the car with you two at the same time. would've been hilarious

and also, that mcdonalds had false advertising. I was highly upset, and felt used

but that lady we had laughing at waffle house..she can get it

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I wish I was in it.... I'm sorry but I dont think anything is beating that party game salt I had to hear the other night lol
I love when bad players are bad.

MVD

Smash Master
cool story bro :)
Rage!!! lmao
want me dead? come do it yourself
problem?
quit crying about people and saying you want them dead. what are you 4? lol joking or not
better yet dont cross my path if your gonna talk like that. go cut your self ***** emo ***** :)
This ***** gotta edit his **** three times to complete a thought holy **** you got me laughing trash talk grasshopper

2-DJeff

Smash Master

or except when you need a tooth brush taken to your teeth :)
How about them dr suess teeth though mvd? ROFL

MVD

Smash Master
Damn with the quick edit you going off on yourself smh I pity bad trash talk, self trash talk tho I give you props for the self demotion, four more edits? Lolololol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Bro your teeth look like trash lol why are you still talking? lol
i edit to add more **** i think of on the spot because your too slow lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol me and nick got wrecked lol in mp6 lol
atleast i one most of the mini games lol def held it down on my team while getting destroyed by bowser lol

MVD

Smash Master
I mean bruh I'm on mobile and come up with **** better than you, wahhh you insulted my teeth Damn ***** that hurt stupid lil *****, sorry ppl just hate you, except for me I cherish this **** talk, low self esteem on your part, fix that up

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I was feeling sorry for you lol
lol yea its all good we got yall rematch lol xD
I mean bruh I'm on mobile and come up with **** better than you, wahhh you insulted my teeth Damn ***** that hurt stupid lil *****, sorry ppl just hate you, except for me I cherish this **** talk, low self esteem on your part, fix that up

Lol your trash talk is bad. lol please stop talking lol. your done . spend your time brushing your teeth instead of being on this lol.
you say your trash talk is good lol only you because you feel your self up way too much lol and im on my phone to FYI. and on the regular smashboards on my phone not mobile lol so stop make excuses lol your done lmao.
Mad or still responding to what i said? lol thats just sad lol some ones alittle mad ;) your **** talk is bad. your not even unique. And i said you where Dr. Suess with them teeth. damn i was mistaking lol

MVD

Smash Master
im sorry who are you? I mean you staring at my mouth all the ****ing time is kinda creepy, ***** at least grow up and approach me with actual **** talk. Like *****, say what you may about my teeth but at least I wasnt smacked with the ugly, short, gay, and stupid stick all at once GOD DAMN BROOOOO HOW DO YOU LIVE BEING YOU

Top Bottom