• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
@_@ He was stressing the fact that you hate gay PLAYSTYLES, which can relate to unicorns and ponies and rainbows, not the fact that you hate gay people @_@

2-DJeff

Smash Master
sorry kyon ill try to use "gay" less
@esam i was referring to something else when hes in CFL around me. and i apologize for it

2-DJeff

Smash Master
gallax all those are wrong but MK
and exdeath yea maybe RC but SV wrong. platform cancel makes the fight against campers way easier especially against mk

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I don't see how Snake can't time out lol. If he has a stock advantage, you could easily just camp the rest of the match. You're never gonna die anyway @__@

But maybe that's just me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
IC can kill snake trust me but snake cant really time anyone out. Hes not lame enough in that sense. his moves are too powerful lol. ask mvd he loves ftilt lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't see how Snake can't time out lol. If he has a stock advantage, you could easily just camp the rest of the match. You're never gonna die anyway @__@

But maybe that's just me.
The issue isn't surviving, it's that Snake's keep away game kills. I can see it if it was like me vs. 2nlio or something though.

MVD

Smash Master
Sorry f tilt is reliable to rack up damage and NOT kill lol I can time anyone out if I set my heart out to do so

:phone:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I was just pointing out that approaching ICs lost you the very same set.
I'm aware of that. I already acknowledged that I lost the set so you're just pointing out the obvious. The vid I posted showed that I could still win if I approached, which I did. I didn't say approaching means automatic victory. I said approaching is possible. Two different things.

approaching IC isnt bad. you just have to be smart about it
I agree with this.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
nope snake cant do it
in fact having those things on the field gallax makes the MU alot less difficult for me.
So you would advise for a snake player not to use any grenades, c4's or prox mines against you in order for them to win?

... what

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So you would advise for a snake player not to use any grenades, c4's or prox mines against you in order for them to win?

... what
you havnt seen me use there prox against them before mink its easy to rack damage with. your acting like these things are completely in snakes control

Top Bottom