• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Loyalty Thread: Home of the Cobalt Avians

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I guess we're all okay with him. I don't really know how my skill matches up to others with the game, because my **** WiFi won't work! But I consider myself sufficient with him. I won't say anything more until I've actually played someone else with the game. The others can tell you themselves, I assume.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me at Brawler1432 at Smash Boards (you can post your acceptance here, but I may not see it ), no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Cool, this might be interesting. If we do it, I can't represent us, though. I don't have a working Wifi connection. Ugh, I'm really starting to hate not having that connection.

Anyone else interested?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Cobalt Avians: I am RoK the Reaper, the leader of the Blood-4-Blood Ike Clan. I wanted to know if you wished to form an Alliance with us so you can get in sufficient Ike practice; and us against Falco mainers. We're quickly becoming a major super power within the Ike clan community, though to let you know we are not very well respected for our attitude, but of our skill; as others are often afraid to clan war us. (Seriously).

We're very good to our allies and promote good relations; and show them to utmost respect and curtesy. Currently, our only alliance is the Hylian Hellfire Zelda clan, which is going along smoothly. Out of the Fox/Wolf/Falco threads, yours is the most active and the front-page is the most organized. (Wolf has a lot of crap on his such as "potential movesets" which should've been taken down) and the leader in this clan seems active.

If you choose to form an Alliance with us; I ask that you break off your alliance with the Twilight Heroes Link clan. We're currently at war with them and I destroyed one of their members already, he had admitted he was nowhere near my level. My other members are of very similar level, and could help you out tremendously. Please respond to this in a timely manner, thank you Cobalt Avians.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
You know RoK, I'm not sure it's the best idea to ask other clans to break their ties to their own allies. Sorry Cobalt Avains for butting in like this, but I felt it must be said to RoK, he can be sort of a hot head sometimes. I was also wondering if I could get in some practice against some good Falco players. I'm Wolt, from the Deus de Animus, the rival Ike clan of RoK's. Pleased to meet some of you.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Cobalt Avians: I am RoK the Reaper, the leader of the Blood-4-Blood Ike Clan. I wanted to know if you wished to form an Alliance with us so you can get in sufficient Ike practice; and us against Falco mainers. We're quickly becoming a major super power within the Ike clan community, though to let you know we are not very well respected for our attitude, but of our skill; as others are often afraid to clan war us. (Seriously).
You're **** right you're not respected.
We're very good to our allies and promote good relations; and show them to utmost respect and curtesy. Currently, our only alliance is the Hylian Hellfire Zelda clan, which is going along smoothly. Out of the Fox/Wolf/Falco threads, yours is the most active and the front-page is the most organized. (Wolf has a lot of crap on his such as "potential movesets" which should've been taken down) and the leader in this clan seems active.).
You little *****, you don't ****ing insult my clan. Just because Raul has a life and doesn't stay on forums with his thumbs up his *** all day doesn't mean the front page ain't organized. You think you're good with Ike? I'll declare a ****ing clan war, and I'll beat you with my Ike, Link and Wolf. I am the true first leader of the StarWolfSquadron, and I urge you to grow some balls and fight me. Go here if you have the balls, http://xat.com/chat/room/23812135/?p=0&ss=2 .

If you choose to form an Alliance with us; I ask that you break off your alliance with the Twilight Heroes Link clan. We're currently at war with them and I destroyed one of their members already, he had admitted he was nowhere near my level. My other members are of very similar level, and could help you out tremendously. Please respond to this in a timely manner, thank you Cobalt Avians.
Haha, I'll be sure to ****ing ally up with them.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Double post Cobalt Avians, I am truly sorry for having this spam come to your thread. I'll revert it to my own. I don't wish to get you mixed up in any disputes. I'll be sure to have members come over and post their welcomes to you; and promote greater activity and maybe we can even plan a wide scale tournament for just us allied clans. Sounds good? Thank you for accepting our Alliance.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Hey, hey! That's enough fighting in MY clan thread! You wanna declare war, you go do it somewhere else!

Anyway, after some talking, I've decided we will be aligning ourselves with RoK's group in favor of Terywj's. For better or worse, it's done, and the alliance is set in stone, at least for now.

And RoK, do remember this. The Starmada Brigade holds together my clan and Biggie's, as well as the Fox clan. That is an alliance that comes first, so please, could we just get along so this whole thing goes as smoothly as possible?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hmm, Im a member of the TH clan, and if you didn't know the host of the tournament of the clans (Im not biased to my clan as the host). I have heard nothing of this war, but I guess I'll ask Rok how it ever got started. And I couldn't really understand, did Viroxor decide to agree with Blood-4-Blood's conditions?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hello Cobalt Avians, I'm XACE-K one of the members from B4BC and if you want to battle me, just PM me. My FC should be on the left of this message.

It'll be nice having an alliance with you guys.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hey I'm one of the moderators of the Twilight Heroes clan and I just wanted to say we aren't be upset that you broke off our alliance. We wish you the best of luck with RoK and the Blood 4 Blood clan and if you guys would like any matches from the TH feel free to challenge any of us. Our forum site is www.z15.invisionfree.com/twilight_heroes

This is an idea that I will have to discuss with the leader and other moderators of my clan, but would you at all be interested in a friendly rivalry? This way there is still friendly relations amongst ourselves and you would still get the Link practice you just may need at a major tourney in the future. Again this is not a set in stone offer seeing as how my clan would have to vote on it. Although I'm sure they will agree, I just wanted to throw the idea out to you guys.

Again no hard feelings and I'll be checking in shortly to see what you guys think of the friendly rivalry idea.

Happy Brawling

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The ToC is starting soon, and today is the final deadline, I've given you time,and stated the date long ago, so you must have your rep decision by today.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
I will join for the Cobalt Avians. I'm a Falco mainer and I only main one character --- Falco, not like other people (wasting their time with other useless characters).

I consider myself a very good player and with some more time I'll eventually start getting to online tournaments and I'm thinking about attending a tournament in Melbourne on the 26th, but I might not.

I'd also like to get to know heaps of Falco users because I can't stand anyone except for Falco (a few exceptions). And I want to improve his metagame and this can happen by working with others.

Thanks!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
COBALT AVIANS!: Soon we'll have a new thread home. Otherwise, a Forum outside of Smashboards but you'll still be able to contact us. I see you're also entering the tournament of the Clans. I wish you luck in all of your match-ups! Also, if you want to arrange something after this is all over, let me know and we'll try. Thank you for your alliance with the Blood-4-Blood Ike clan; Know that we look forward to your continued support, and we shall continue to support you; so don't be a stranger.

Smash Apprentice
I'm sick of this ****.

Either I'm a ****ing ****** or noone knows how to play Falco. Everyone on these forums talks about Falco as if he is some Sh** character. Wtf? I can't understand it. If I wanted to, I could play anyone in a way that noone would even be able to touch me. Sure, I'd be using heaps of lasers, using lots of shines, a few phantasms, it would be a really boring game to watch, but I'd win. I don't understand... People also say Falco can be beaten in the air by Peach... wtf? Are these people that ignorant of Falco's ability, or just noone has put in the time and effort to play Falco? Also noone send me a link to crappy youtube videos because every video I see out there of Falco is nothing better than what I can do. I can do all of it, simple.

Now if someone were to tell me how to find out if my modem is compatible with a LAN adapter, I would go and find out if it is compatible and then I'd buy a LAN adapter, and start owning some */*/*/* out of all these ****s that think they can possibly win to a Falco... if not, my Falco.

MyRevenge.

Smash Journeyman
i've noticed this too, ellelaby's younger brother...
That's why it's our job to prove them wrong :D
They think of Falco as a spammer character... But little do they know... he'll be pretty high on the tier list when it comes out :D

Smash Apprentice
but it says ur a bowser player:confused: lol u probly just never changed it hehe

o yeah btw im from blood 4 blood ike clan and yeah hi

I'll explain. First I made an account called ellelaby. I had about 90 posts, then my brother decided to make an account. He called it ellelaby's younger brother (it's supposed to be gay as a joke, but most probably wouldn't find it a joke, idk). The thing is, I forgot my password on ellelaby and I've tried a few times to get my password back, but noone has sent me an e-mail... so I can't recover my password. So I've just been using this account and I probably won't go back to ellelaby. I'll get to the point. This acc was meant for my brother but he never set his character as he doesn't have one main, so it was never set (repetitive much?? =) ). I'll set it now then. Falco ftw.

i've noticed this too, ellelaby's younger brother...
That's why it's our job to prove them wrong :D
They think of Falco as a spammer character... But little do they know... he'll be pretty high on the tier list when it comes out :D
FFs, I want to prove the many idiots that make up smash boards, but I can't, no LAN adapter. Otherise I'd get to almost every online turney and own ****. Sorry for the swearing. Can't really make the real tournaments. Takes too long to get to the cheap tourneys and it's too expensive to go to the close tourneys as I'm saving for more athletics gear (skins, new spikes etc).

Anyway, seriously, Falco may not have the smoothness of Fox, but somehow he is just so AWESOME. Like, people that play really good Falcos (like me) and others I've seen, actually play really good but I see people do a lot of silly mistakes that causes them to lose. I think Falcos need to start cutting "mistakes" from their game. Very important. Not saying I don't make mistakes, I just realise I used to make stupid mistakes and then i really got rid of them.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm here on behalf of B4BC to tell you that our forums are complete. You need to register but you should first PM RoK the Reaper to tell him you're joining and use you Smashboards name as your username. You can use the forums when you want(our allies have their own part) and here is the link.

http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com/

Keyblade-Dude

Smash Rookie
Is it too late to join? Because I would love to join this clan and you say your open to suggestions? Well how about:
The Lombardi's (awful <_<)
Falco Flyers
The Spikers

Top Bottom