• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Loyalty Thread: Home of the Cobalt Avians

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Yeah, you'd have to find a video from the SSE in high quality, as I'm pretty sure there aren't any high-res screenshots until we get his Dojo update.

And Knyaguy, that's fine. You're still always welcome to come chat with us if you like. Later, I guess. (Falco's still better than any Pokemon, but you didn't hear that from me)

Winnar

Smash Lord
Just keeping the list up to date.

Cobalt Avians
Falco Faction
Aerial Aces
Aero Squadron
Bardi Fleet
Ethereal Aviators
Blue Wings
Winged Man's Wingmen
Bogie Scratchers
G-Diffusers
Star Falco
Arwing Alliance

And since I've given my opinion on all the others...I like Arwing Alliance, but it doesn't really say anything to denote that it's Falco specific.

Dais

Smash Cadet
The Bogie Scratchers! That name reeks of awesomeness. It really sums up what Falco's all about, Scratchin' sum Bogies. I'm also pretty sure it would strike fear and or terror in opponents heart regions.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hmm...why go to the trouble of making a forums for the Starwolf Squadron when you could just as easily have made it for the Starmada as a whole?

It wouldn't really be any more trouble methinks, but I guess it is what it is.

Thanks for the invite, I suppose :O

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
you forgot the ''i'' in official buddy...

are u sure you have the intelligence to be the leader of something like this?
I ****ing founded Star Wolf Squadron, so I'd have the authority and the ****ing intelligence you little smartass.
Hmm...why go to the trouble of making a forums for the Starwolf Squadron when you could just as easily have made it for the Starmada as a whole?

It wouldn't really be any more trouble methinks, but I guess it is what it is.

Thanks for the invite, I suppose :O
..I didn't make Starmada. I founded StarWolfSquadron. The forum is open to any Starmada members, and I'll even make your leaders moderators.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Sure, I'm interested, but don't count me as a definite. I have been a Falco main for about two years on Melee, and I am still interested in him on Brawl, but there is a problem. I'm still deciding on either Falco or Toon Link. If I decide on Falco, I'll come back so you can sign me up. Until then, Melon is out.:)

Winnar

Smash Lord
._. I was just saying. The founder of the Starmada doesn't want any responsibilities, he just wants to be credited with the idea.

My point was that any one of the leaders is qualified to make the Starmada forums, and if we have three or four seperate forums (one for each clan, and then one for the Starmada) then we'll only be united in theory. Just a thought :\

Hey BigRick, try not to be such an obvious troll next time. Your attack on Biggie Smalls was stupid and unfounded, your attack on Bush irrelevant. Oh, and double post FTL. Next time you call someone's intelligence into question because of a spelling or grammar mistake, make sure YOUR spelling/grammar is flawless. "u" is not a word, it's a letter. "you" and "are should have been capitalized. But "u" already knew that, right?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hm...I'm just a member of the Cobalt Avians, but shouldn't rivalries establish themselves?

I wouldn't mind being friendly rivals with the Twilight Heroes, it just seems odd to do it this early. (You know, since Falco's so much better? OLOLOLO0L U HRD MEE ;D jkorly?)

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Slaysya: You're in, but try to keep things like applications and other such stuff to PMs in the future.

Terywj: Sure, we'll ally with you guys, but I'm not really sure how one would go about being friendly rivals. I guess we'll establish that more on March 9th. Unless you're in Europe, but... Ah well, can't help you there.

Slaysya

Smash Cadet
Slaysya: You're in, but try to keep things like applications and other such stuff to PMs in the future.

Terywj: Sure, we'll ally with you guys, but I'm not really sure how one would go about being friendly rivals. I guess we'll establish that more on March 9th. Unless you're in Europe, but... Ah well, can't help you there.

Thanks, and I was just thinking instead of bugging you all in PM's to post.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Sorry it took me so long, guys. Yeah, you're both in. But I haven't been able to connect to the site a lot recently. Something about 'no available nodes' or something like that.

Anyway, if it's important, I live in Florida as well, near Tampa.

Killing_Time

Smash Rookie
I Wanna Join Falco's the best! My friends call me the Spike-a-Holic because I spike em all the time

Winnar

Smash Lord
Or we could be lazy and keep the name as Cobalt Avians. The window for changing the name is getting smaller, so if we DO still want to vote on/change the name we need to do it...basically now.

There's nothing wrong with Cobalt Avians, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if we never got around to voting on a new name.

Actually, there's nothing that says we can't just change the name later. It's up to you guys; I don't mind either way.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Killing Time, you are accepted.

And yeah, I have been way too long in beginning the voting for the name, for which I apologize. Voting for the name should begin now. For those who aren't aware, the list is on the front page. I'll also keep count there. So, let's see the unanimous consensus.

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if this is the falco loyalty crew, then count me in!

Oh, btw, if we're to be voting on a name, personally, i think that Cobalt Avians is fine as it is. If not, I guess Falco Faction's cool too, but it's doesn't have the same luster that Cobalt Avians does. Makes us sound kickash instead of some hobo local clan.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
I'm digging these names:

Falco Faction
Arwing Alliance

But if I had to choose one, I'd say Falco Faction as it is Fluke playing Falco in Falco Faction (FFFF) XD

Top Bottom