• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Loyalty Thread: Home of the Cobalt Avians

Viroxor

Smash Ace

Welcome Falco fanatics and users.

The purpose of this thread is to unite all Falco users and fans. Here, intelligent discussion about Falco's character, look, moveset, gameplay, and so on can be held.

Cobalt Avians is an alliance between all Falco users. Once Brawl hits the United States (Sorry for those who live in Europe), online battles will be held between Falco users and against other clans. This clan will not have rankings on who is the best Falco user, but there will be a system based on the leaders of the clan and the casual members. I have yet to decide on
how leaders will be chosen, but it will probably be based around the usefulness of a member and how active they are.

The name "Cobalt Avians" is subject to change at any time. I am open to suggestions. After we have a few name candidates I will hold a poll to see which title is elected.

How to Join

If you wish to be a part of Cobalt Avians, PM me or post a reply stating that you wish to join the clan. Also, you may only be a member of one clan. If you wish to resign, I completely understand. Just make sure to notify me if you wish to remove yourself from the list. You must also have 20 posts (this doesn't apply to those who asked to join prior to this post) before requesting membership.

Members (As of 2/3/08):

Leaders:
Viroxor (SWF)

Casual Members:
Dustero (SWF)
Kooichi (SWF)
UlimatX (SWF)
Saberhof (SWF)
Andromeda (SWF)
Winnar (SWF)
Intercept (SWF)
Gundo (SWF/BC)
Diddykong08 (SWF)
Master_link 12 (SWF)
MattDel (SWF)
Blackmoon (BC)
Falco&Victory (SWF)
Falcowned (BC)
Hood (BC)
Thatguy322 (BC)
Meneks (SWF)
Mario161 (SWF)
Slaysya (SWF)
SuperSmashKing009 (SWF)
Fluke (SWF)
Killing Time (SWF)
Metadour-2 (SWF)
Junkimchi (SWF)
Rizzle1110 (SWF)
SgtWikez (SWF)
GodzillaSmasher (SWF)
KonradGabreil (SWF)
Codi (SWF)
Spudnick (SWF)
Ceruvik (SWF)
Drakuaza (SWF)
Viny (SWF)
Ozz3000 (SWF)
Ellelaby's younger brother (SWF)
Impulse346 (SWF)
MyRevenge (SWF)
Fourthmealer (SWF)
PyroRyuken (SWF)
Wolfang (SWF)
(Jing (SWF)
Kensei (SWF)
Tedward2000 (SWF)
Keyblade-Dude (SWF)
Hybrid222 (SWF)
Vice Lord (SWF)

Note: SWF stands for Smash World Forums and BC stands for BrawlCentral Forums.

The Starmada Brigade

The Starmada Brigade is a league that brings the StarWolf Squadron, the Cobalt Avians, and the Fox Force together. It's an alliance between the three stating each clan should help each other out and support one another.

Link to the Starmada Brigade thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141186

Other Allies
Blood-4-Blood (Ike)-Leader: RoK Reaper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knux created a Falco Information thread that has quite a few videos of Falco gameplay, his alternate colors, and some other things.
Check it out at: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141085

Thanks to Winnar, we have our first banner! If anyone else has one, those are welcome as well.

Banners

Thanks to -Knux- for the opening post. If we have anyone interested in applying for co-leadership positions, just PM me and we'll see about arranging it.

I would also like to add that this is my 400th post on SWF.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Cool, very official. I approve :D

And since the name is up for discussion I'd like to throw in the name Falco Faction. The other teams (as of now) are named Starwolf Squadron and Fox Force, so for the sake of continuity I suggest Falco Faction.

Good to be a part of the team :D

Also lulz, Fox Force thinks that they're the most important. Go figure ;P

raul

Smash Lord
As one of the Founders of the StarWolf Squadron, I must congratulate you on a job well done. Hopefully you will gain a great amount of members. Now we must concentrate our efforts on the Fox clan.

If you need anything, shoot me a PM.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
As one of the Founders of the StarWolf Squadron, I must congratulate you on a job well done. Hopefully you will gain a great amount of members. Now we must concentrate our efforts on the Fox clan.

If you need anything, shoot me a PM.
I'm hoping you are talking to Viroxor. The reason I had another member create this thread and run it was because I'm not entirely sure if I will STAY a main of Falco. And if I was the one who created this thread, it would cause controversy and strife.

So... I'll try not to feel tempted to join a certain clan. I have already resigned from two. I shall stay neutral until I get my hands on the game.

But if I had to choose one right now, it would be between Wolf and Falco.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I like this new thread... :) Really good...

now we have to make a fox one...

Winnar

Smash Lord
Might I suggest changing the topic's name to "Cobalt Avians: The Official Falco Loyalty Thread"? The name should go in front for quick spotting. Not that it's a big deal or anything, just a suggestion.

And also does anyone else have any fresh ideas for the name? Right now we have...

Cobalt Avians - Sounds cool
Falco Faction - Is continuous with the other names of the Starmada (Starwolf Squadron and Fox Force)

I expect some cool names from you guys. Gotta have more than just two names to vote on.

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
It would be an honor to join The Cobalt Avians. I'm mainly active at Brawl Central Forums. I'm known as Amira there.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Haha, Falco is great, both as a fighter and as a character, but I'm in the Diddy Army and Diddy is my favorite video game character in existance (In Brawl anyway! Poor Knuckles...) So best of luck to you guys.

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
Just throwing in a name, not that Cobalt Avians is bad, i think its good. I'm just putting this name in for the sake of putting in a name. Aerial Aces, or maybe... Dunno. umm... Areo Squadron? Bardi Fleet? Ethereal Aviators?

Relhots

Smash Lord
I personally think that Falco Faction sounds better... but hey, thats just me... you guys should have a vote on the name, since alot of people would like to change it...

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
I think either name sounds pretty sweet. I'm interested in joining the Colbet Avians...how do I join?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Wow Gundo, lots of awesome names. Yeah, nobody dislikes the name Cobalt Avians, but he did ask for some other suggestions (and you gave us some good ones). I'll update the list.

Cobalt Avians
Falco Faction
Aerial Aces
Aero Squadron
Bardi Fleet
Ethereal Aviators

Sounds good, keep up the suggestions.

Also, I'm working on a banner.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Wow Gundo, lots of awesome names. Yeah, nobody dislikes the name Cobalt Avians, but he did ask for some other suggestions (and you gave us some good ones). I'll update the list.

Cobalt Avians
Falco Faction
Aerial Aces
Aero Squadron
Bardi Fleet
Ethereal Aviators

Sounds good, keep up the suggestions.

Also, I'm working on a banner.
I like Falco Faction and Aerial Aces...but thats not up for me to decide... :laugh: ...its up to you guys...

Winnar

Smash Lord
Actually that's up for ALL of us to decide. Once we get enough names I'm pretty sure we'll be voting on them for the official name.

I do agree though, something about alliteration/assonance is catchy.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey, Winnar again. I decided to give the banner a shot.

Use it or don't, it was my first photoshop so I was mostly trying to figure out the program.

Hm...I can change the font color and the dimensions (more the color than the dimensions). I was just guessing on both, but I think the yellow was a good guess. I could be wrong though.

Oh, and I can change the name to whatever we vote on; here are the names again...

Cobalt Avians
Falco Faction
Aerial Aces
Aero Squadron
Bardi Fleet
Ethereal Aviators

Seriously though, feedback is good.

Winnar

Smash Lord
XD It does matter though? Or at least it will when the official poll gets put up.

And thanks master_link12 :D

Sonic_Wolf

Smash Cadet
How about Sonic Loyalty group :Spindasher Heroes are in the Stram,ada Brigade...Just kidding. Nice group though, I would like to join but i am part of 2 groups already

Winnar

Smash Lord
Well I'm not a member because I'm the founder of the SWS, but I just thought I'd give some input.
I suppose you have a point, though there is a chance voting will be open to all Starmada members.

And at first I thought you said you were the founder of SWF. I wtf'd for a second then reread it. XD

100 posts whee D:

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
The banner looks sweet! Good job on coming up with all of the names for the group Winnar!

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I just came to say that Gundo has agreed to act as a recruiter for us on BrawlCentral. Anybody interested in helping him should contact me via PM.

Btw, Winnar, great work on that banner. Loving the name suggestions, too. Soon we'll hold a poll on the official name.

Winnar

Smash Lord
To be fair (which totally sucked in Melee. U C WUT I DID THAR? F-AIR? I crack myself up. Not rly) Gundo came up with the last 4 names. Thanks though :D

Relhots

Smash Lord
You guys really want to check brawlcentral frequently...cause i found out that they were making a wolf clan on there... :laugh:

and for my post along time ago... when i said you guys, i meant members of cobalt avians...i was just giving friendly input...gosh...lol

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Doing good guys. ^^ Keep it up. The names sound awesome, also. Gundo did good with the names. She PMed me over at Brawlcentral earlier and I told her that it was running here.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Doing good guys. ^^ Keep it up. The names sound awesome, also. Gundo did good with the names. She PMed me over at Brawlcentral earlier and I told her that it was running here.
Why didn't you keep the same screen name in BC forums? I didn't realize it was you at first :laugh:

Top Bottom