• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Loyalty Thread: Home of the Cobalt Avians

Winnar

Smash Lord
Just one question...

Why do we need clans?
For the lulz?

They're pointless and no one needs them, but they're fun to some people. :D

Also, I like Cobalt Avians and Falco Faction. I've given my reasons to both already.

Actually it kind of depends on how closely we are planning to work with the rest of the Starmada. It feels like we're united in theory, though that could just be because we haven't had the game to play with them.

I suppose though, if I had to vote for one, it would be Falco Faction. It's consistent with the rest of the Starmada, so they can't blame us for not doing our part if it ends up never coming into fruition.

Winnar

Smash Lord
^^ Hrmmm Winnar...
:O Howdy.

I tried playing as Falco today, after getting my hands on Brawl. Unfortunately, by the time I got the hang of the mechanics (at least somewhat), I had moved on to other characters. No fear though, now that I'm not total crap at the game I'll probably be able to figure out how good or bad Falco really is.

His side-B is pretty sexy though. Priority out the...well, you know. Went through Dedede's f-air without even stopping. Ridiculous.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Winnar...I wish could have finished my Set...next time well play with no limit on me leaving! hehehe

Winnar

Smash Lord
Ah, yeah. It won't be this Saturday, though. I'll have to catch you on wifi I guess. Good luck at the next one (if you'll be there next Saturday, that is).

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Viroxor, dunno if you got my vote, though I did cast one. I voted for COBALT AVIANS, but Falco Faction isn't bad either, and the reasoning Winnar gave was good.

That's about it. Thanks a lot for the membership! Or whatever the hell you wanna call it. =)

Rizzle1110

Smash Cadet
Id like to join, ive been a falco mainer since I first used him in melee and I cant wait to use him in brawl

Caz1232

Smash Rookie
I signed up to smashboards (finally it was about time) just so I could post my support of this thread. Unfortunately I do not have a Wii (yet!! it is impossible to find grr) nor do I have 20 posts, but I want to leave my mark here in this thread so later on I might be able to reference this and be able to join the clan!

I vote for Falco Faction.

Jun.

Smash Lord
i vote for cobalt avians

falco faction sounds too.... obvious....

its too much FALCO for a FALCO clan and the second word has another F. Cobalt Avians is a little more subtle yet pretty G. I like how Cobalt Avian basically means blue bird in a more classy way.

Aerial Ace is also a pokemon move..... my togekiss has it so everytime i hear it or say it, it reminds me of my togekiss....

please stick with cobalt avians!

btw i plan on writing a guide soon

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Hey Viroxor I'd like to join you guys if it's still possible. I've been practicing Falco for a few days now and I'm pretty much set on maining him. As for the clan name, I agree with the people who have said that Falco Faction is a bit too obvious. Cobalt Avians all the way.

Edit: Just wanted to mention I'm down in Florida for March break. All you Florida brawlers hit me up for some lag-free matches!

add me on AIM as well. Makes chatting much, much easier and if you don't want to give out your regular sn, make a new one to use for Brawl matchmaking.

my sn: sgtwikez

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Alright, I just needed votes to break the tie. It's official, our name is now The Cobalt Avians.

SgtWikez, you are in. I'll add you here in a moment. Caz1232, we look forward to having you. Once you get the required number of posts, we'll be glad to accept you.

EDIT: 500 posts!

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Hey whats up Viroxor its Supersmashking009 I got my friend code its on the left. If you want you could add it right next to my name in the member list of the Cobalt Avians

Top Bottom