• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Epic "What's Your Marth Color?" Thread

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
well then youre just a party pooper aint'cha?

I dunno bout yall, but when i went to elementary school i was always taught ken was a color. its that evil and intense blood color that kinda smears across the screen at lightning speed as you get your @$$ ***** by red marth. Yeah...ken...burgers...
lmao:laugh:

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Does Sheeda (Marth's true sweetheart) know about this? :ohwell: ;-P

Anyhow, speaking of the white outfit, here's a fun fact about it for you guys...the clothing colors were actually taken from Leaf:

Look familiar? :chuckle:

I realized this long ago when I was thinking about what new alternate colors Marth could had if he returned in "Brawl". A Leaf outfit was one of my ideas...until I looked it up and came to the realization that Marth actually had one all along in "Melee"!
You know what? I think Leaf actully looks a lot more bishounen than Marth. Look at the shape of his body, a littl too curvy for comfort. Marth has broader shoulders.

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
You know what? I think Leaf actully looks a lot more bishounen than Marth. Look at the shape of his body, a littl too curvy for comfort. Marth has broader shoulders.
*COMPARES*

*SHRUGS*

Dude are you kidding? Sheeda was like, fifth in line to begin with.

She'd cool with it though. She has a blast at the orgies in Marth's castle.
Hardy-har-har. ;-P

FlyingPossum

Smash Rookie
I use Black simply because when I was playing my cousin I was playing as black marth with two other people on Temple. Twice in the same blattle I crept up behind him and punnished him without him realizing I was there. :laugh:
After something like that, I have to be black marth.

ShengNu

Smash Apprentice
i normally choose the Teal colored one or normal cause they are the closes to each other and look great.. i love black marth too :O

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
I use Black, mostly because most everyone I know uses White. So black allows em to distinguish myself from the other Marth easiest if a Ditto match is to come along.

kimahri51992

Smash Rookie
My main color is old-style blue, then white, then black, then starter blue, then red, then green.

DireklianCliff

Smash Cadet
I prefer the light blue, but I also enjoy the normal, white and black. If my opponent is a distinct color like green (i.e. Link), then I will go red for contrast's sake, but...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i use the overused white marth >_>
lolwut? Everyone in my state is like: "emo black mars ftwz!1!1!1111!!!!"

Anyway...yes, I love the black costume. My obsession over darker colors usually gets the better of me, but in dittos where one may take my black-costume, I usually switch to the Fire Emblem 3 retro-costume (light-blue) or choose red.

These color coordination threads are always so popular why?

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Well, I like all the colours equally except for teal blue and green Marth. If I had to pick a favourite it would probably be Darth Marth, but I really don't have a preference between the three.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
man i wish i could choose Ken Marth, but im afraid my tv would not be able to withstand the aweasomeness of Ken Marth and would simply explode.

then thers m2k marth. But that color is so emo... i.....I just cant decide...ok? *sobs* plz leave me alone!....

*sniff* well, i could use white marth. And---*interuption* *muffled mumbles*

WHAT!?!?!?! wedding marth is for N00bs and ***s?! NOOOOO! thats it! i quit brawl.

lol :colorful: :uzi: :rocket: :ouch: :smiliegor lol

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Black, every character, including Marth. Maybe cause I always wear black everyday irl too?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Man how many people ask this.
Black.
But Iv'e been cycling through the colors lately, they all look nice.

Top Bottom