• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
O Man my 100th Post . Yeah Randy does steal wireless I wonder what else he steals <_<.*cough *Randy still owes me for that joystick he broke..

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm coming up on my thousandth pretty soon so... get at that.

Someone come over sometime next week. I need to flex my rusty Olimar since I can't play him on Wifi.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
I just want to play anybody! I want to practice with anybody who lives near me...to bad the only crew member who lives in The Bronx has a odee strict mother....oh well I can't wait for this Friday. I've been daydreaming about this weeklie since Friday,...while I was at the last weeklie.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
I just want to play anybody! I want to practice with anybody who lives near me...to bad the only crew member who lives in The Bronx has a odee strict mother....oh well I can't wait for this Friday. I've been daydreaming about this weeklie since Friday,...while I was at the last weeklie.
son, why you only got 46 posts? where are you...?

hab you shoulda called me i coulda played with you today and yesterday. i woulda checked smashboards but i hadn't had internet in my house and everytime at school the boards would be down.

SWF needs to quit life for having ****ty forums.:mad:

Snakeee

Smash Master
GGs Luck. I don't know if its supposed to be a secret, but your character's ridiculous and was too good against my new secondary, so I had to go ZSS right away. Now I'm gonna take a nap and pass out.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Well I am not makeing it for this weekly. Hopefully you guys top .Get At Tier for placing 7th or 6th I forgot last week. Hopefully Scott & Luck do better in doubles same goes for Tier & Randy. I know you guys can Top if u try harder >.<

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Weeklie today!!! See you guys there. I might need a partner tommorrow so if anybody is free, let me know. Oh Snake lets play a couple of friendlies tommorrow. I still haven't played you in singles and I've heard your pretty beast...

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
ZOMG taka is invading demi god territory 0_0 yo guys let me know if u guys are gonna do a smash fest cuz i definently want in check my profile for contact info

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
What is with this division?

They're two separate games. How are you gonna compare them?

I don't care if Luck likes Melee more or if he likes Brawl more. The point is we're a Smash community and, given Luck, a Crew. Similarly, even those of us who AREN'T in the crew together need to realize that even if you are hating on Brawl and love Melee, it's still Smash. And that's the community. The last thing NYC needs is a schism.

Community, y'all, community.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Randy's the man for like... doing what I asked, giving it to Leo. He said he couldn't win without it. >_>

Anyway. Another weekly will be missed this week. And the next week. But I believe that I may be able to make one last weekly in May so... get at me... later?

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
well, that is indeed impressive, but than again.. so did inui..

LOL, i'm j/k good stuff, maybe i'll play u at smastastrophe ^_^

also: cool video
vanz if you go to smashtastrophe you gotta let me come with you. i wanna meet/play renth. also i havent been to a major melee tourney... ... ever unless zenith counts. (which it definitely doesnt >_>).

this crew is awesome in brawl, i wanna make it beast in melee 2.

Top Bottom