• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
yo i fcking love Dark Peach, especially when he has faith in us=p i love this crew, huge meeting at Cass' tomorrow, any1 that can make it MAKE IT!!!!!!

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**__*__*_*_*_*_*_**_*__*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Um does anyone want to play me wi-fi .*cause some people like to say excuses and never end up playing*Cough Randy*My Fc is there<<< so It be cool if ANyone i n the crew would play me >.<

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo good **** to everyone there yesterday, Including joker who got mad far in singles lmao. Good **** to HAB for running the tournament flawlessly, and btw, scott was on top of his game yesterday lmao too fcking good yo.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Good **** at the weekly you guys. Tier you shoulda stayed man you could have placed. Next time just be a man and let me counterpick Battlefield lol jk.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
ya definetly got what ya deserved today
Good shiiz coming form the man too wack to even play >_>.....I love how the person who DIDN'T take a part in the crew battle talks the most shiiz. You're the best player in the world Dionis...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dionis Fails compared to you guys, so just leave him, beat his azz in brawl and thats that.

I know cass and that sick azz wario would bring the hurt to him hands down.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
i feel the need to post whenever Dark Peach does, =) so here i am. And yeah, Snake, hell no, no battlefield for you=).

Snakeee

Smash Master
i feel the need to post whenever Dark Peach does, =) so here i am. And yeah, Snake, hell no, no battlefield for you=).
Fine! I'll just look for some gay *** stage to play on :p

And ggs on Wifi Luck. Those were some epic battles especially the Marth vs. Falco ones. The best was the Falcon ditto where we both kneed each other lmao. Never seen that before.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Fine! I'll just look for some gay *** stage to play on :p

And ggs on Wifi Luck. Those were some epic battles especially the Marth vs. Falco ones. The best was the Falcon ditto where we both kneed each other lmao. Never seen that before.
LMAO indeed the falcon dittos were mad funny.

also i told u you shoulda went that samus stage i cant remember the name of right now >8(

the one with the yellow lava and the breakable center.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Cass actually has a pretty funny reason for doing it, though it's too subtle. And uh, get at me for having 200 posts

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Um I don't think I am going to go to this week to W2Z . I am planing to go to the movie .And Randy That's mad random "D.E.M.I.G.O.D.S. - Deez Easy Masters Is Gangsta Of Da Smash!!!! " o.0

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would like to play this R.O.B of yours. I seem to be hearing alot about it. So I wanna check it out for myself.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I love that Tier is Jester of Johns and not King of Johns as he is more accurately known.

But yeah, I'll add you, Joker, to Wifi. But my lag is insane-o so it's not really worth it.

I just played roughly thirty to forty Wifi matches against NinjaLink today and I think I wanna kill myself from all the Smashing.

In other news, if anyone wants to play in person they can play my Olimar and my Lucas, as they do NOT translate well with input lag.

Oh and for god's sake, Randy, fix the title. This acronym **** is killing me.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I don't think this can be consider a double post SOOOOO

When Shin holds his HABfest some time in May we need to roll up in full.

There will be group photos, so dress in your Sunday best, guys! There will also be cookies and punch served.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I don't think this can be consider a double post SOOOOO

When Shin holds his HABfest some time in May we need to roll up in full.

There will be group photos, so dress in your Sunday best, guys! There will also be cookies and punch served.
Bring ya own D@*n cookies and punch. Thats daycare food and I aint got no mini bowsers in mah crib. I still love you all though

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Randy can appreciate this:

GET AT THESE!!!!

Also, when HABfest happens it's gonna be top tier chicken and Dr. Pepper all day.

And read this. It made me very happy. Rockin won't have to use a bootlegged controller for it to be white anymore.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
It's still cool as long as we get some matches. COuld the reason your lagging so much is cause your stealing the wireless Like Randy??

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It's still cool as long as we get some matches. COuld the reason your lagging so much is cause your stealing the wireless Like Randy??
Randy steals wireless? I used to do that a long time ago.

No, I have a dedicated wired line, but it's probably because it has to go through NYU's network of firewalls and filters.

Top Bottom