• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

thx

Smash Ace
yo i wanna play ya seems you guys are stepping up yo game huh lol thats cool thats cool let me know if you guys wanna smash anytime soon

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot Drk. Pch, that means a lot coming from you, but get at my crew in general, everyone is probably as good or better than me. GET AT LUCK FOR ALMOST BEATING PC!!!! I'm no big deal, my crew is where it's at son!!! And I see I.E is stepping its numbers up son!!!
Word were all pretty good. I'm mad hype for the future of this crew.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
yo i wanna play ya seems you guys are stepping up yo game huh lol thats cool thats cool let me know if you guys wanna smash anytime soon
That's mad funny, cuz I remember at the first shinfest, you didn't think we would actually turn out to be a good crew, even though we told you, and now we are coming up, lol. It's all good though ^^ And I think I'm smashing on wednesday with WES and a few other folks so hit meup via aim or something and I'll let you know...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok fin I'll give crew shoutouts then. I gave Cass one already

Joker- I dont know who you are or even met you I think But I hear you have a good shiek. Keep it up

Luck- I gave you one in the weeklie thread, I'm sure you saw it

Tier *****- Nice DK and Y.link

First2bomb- um..............nice diddy?

thats all I got

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
wow, it's funny how people actually post in our thread now, sweeeeeeet, thanks Dark Peach, and yeah thx we should definately play sometimes =) i'm maaaaaaaaad hype lol, get at my dk btw, i still gotta play Eli and see how good he is.

thx

Smash Ace
That's mad funny, cuz I remember at the first shinfest, you didn't think we would actually turn out to be a good crew, even though we told you, and now we are coming up, lol. It's all good though ^^ And I think I'm smashing on wednesday with WES and a few other folks so hit meup via aim or something and I'll let you know...
its not that i thought you guys were bad or else i would have just said it i just dont wanna join a crew because im not an active member in the community hence why no one has seen me since that day lol and im making a crew myself but just with friends so like were all not very active or anything no hard feelings or anything idc (plus we dont have cash to play thats the only reason lol) but i wanna play with actual smasher so ya

thx

Smash Ace
oh and not to say anything but im trying to play with all the crews because i miss everyone like always lol

thx

Smash Ace
lmfao i kno i was like noooooooo and yeah def no hard feelings just letting ya know oh and i need help with a crew name if you guys got one lol

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Ok fin I'll give crew shoutouts then. I gave Cass one already

Joker- I dont know who you are or even met you I think But I hear you have a good shiek. Keep it up

Luck- I gave you one in the weeklie thread, I'm sure you saw it

Tier *****- Nice DK and Y.link

First2bomb- um..............nice diddy?

thats all I got
Its ok Dark Pch...u 2 will soon experience the **** by Diddy Kong. Think a mixture or Taka and Mexx,...on STERIODS!!.

thx

Smash Ace
May i ask who's in your crew thx?

its just a bunch of my friends that not alot of people may know one teamed with tag and got fifth at the weekly then theres me then pitfall whos just gotten better and my friend whos really good so i got a nice squad right now and i am wondering if i should recruit or not because were not gonna be too active but if we somehow start then i might recruit

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
They are most delfino making moves. I wanna see what happens when a major tournament comes up. I have faith in these fools

Word were all pretty good. I'm mad hype for the future of this crew.
i'll never admit it in person... but... i'm alittle interested in your brawl future myself. Besides... i've not destroyed your Diddy since mah first shinfest f2b. I miss it...lol

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
They are most delfino making moves. I wanna see what happens when a major tournament comes up. I have faith in these fools

i'll never admit it in person... but... i'm alittle interested in your brawl future myself. Besides... i've not destroyed your Diddy since mah first shinfest f2b. I miss it...lol
Yo Shin u never ***** my Diddy! I'm not to sure how our matches ended up, but I think I won most of our matches. Have you seen my Diddy in action though? Not to suck myself but I'm pretty beast...we should definitally play next weeklie cuz I haven't played u since I brought Brawl. $10 MM?

Also thanks for being hype about Demigodz and my future,...we'll remember u Shin when we all go Pro in Brawl. You'll always be a Demigodz affiliate.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its ok Dark Pch...u 2 will soon experience the **** by Diddy Kong. Think a mixture or Taka and Mexx,...on STERIODS!!.
Yea yea, thats what they all say. Keep talking. makes it much sweeter when you lose, all that trash talking then when you lose.........priceless. So keep going:)

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I love this crew=) watch out, when a major tourney comes, oh god, it's sooooooo done =)

Hi Dark Peach!!!

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Dam yo I i want in, yo scott (F2B) I am sooo gunning for you. Gotta get my training montage on

Push it to the limittt......

pitfall

Smash Cadet
we didnt wanna join cuz we wanted to make our own crew not if u were bad or not but im glad u guys are good cuz i wanna face good smashers and now if my crew beats urs we'll seem beast

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
we didnt wanna join cuz we wanted to make our own crew not if u were bad or not but im glad u guys are good cuz i wanna face good smashers and now if my crew beats urs we'll seem beast
Pitfall, what's your screenname, we should discuss possibly crew battling? i think that's what you were suggesting, though the crew would have to talk it over first.

Get @ HAB for still not posting lmao.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
My Dedede is definitely balls now.

However my Lucas is kinda getting better, as Luck will probably be able to tell you. Maybe HE should be my third.

thx

Smash Ace
hasnt even seen us play yet o.o well no matter idc well set up a date time and place ill organize this whole thing sound good guys? and dont blame me for this crew battle -_- but w.e may the best team win and stuff ya know ^.^

thx

Smash Ace
i dont kno if its gonna be this friday were not sure yet we have to pick a day thats good for both of us

ps dont take us lightly...seriously were not taking you guys lightly

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
i dont kno if its gonna be this friday were not sure yet we have to pick a day thats good for both of us

ps dont take us lightly...seriously were not taking you guys lightly
Uhhhhhh we said there was a crew battle? I didn't see anything about this on the tread....sorry if I'm missing out on something but this is new to me. We discussed crew battling but I was never told about anything being official.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo, thx, due to extenuating circumstances, there will be no crew battles Friday man...so we can't do it then.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
CREWWWWW BATTLE GOOOOO! I'm excited to face u guys, it's keg from the random unnamed crew btw :D
Lol who are you? how many people are in ur crew?

My Dedede is definitely balls now.

However my Lucas is kinda getting better, as Luck will probably be able to tell you. Maybe HE should be my third.
True ur lucas is kinda good.

yeah i kno heard dont worry let me know when you guys are ready and well set up a date for both crews
chill. as a crew we decided we might not even crew battle you. don't expect anything 2 soon sorry.

thx

Smash Ace
Lol who are you? how many people are in ur crew?

True ur lucas is kinda good.

chill. as a crew we decided we might not even crew battle you. don't expect anything 2 soon sorry.
chill i heard we were crew battling you guys but that you guys couldnt make it on friday thats what i heard

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thx, If you want you can crew battle my crew. It would be good for my crew to get more experience and get better through crew battles. I wanna see how these boys will handle one.

thx

Smash Ace
cool thats what i actually wanna do with my guys because i kno there really good but they might get cold feet without experience ya know so well try to take on as much as we could just let me know when and ill run it through with the guys

Top Bottom