• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Get at me for postinng on my wii! But seriously though I am proud to see my crew active.....and to see us getting some respect. (shouts to Drk. Peach... And to respond to Badakin.....dont do something stupid. After all your mom is crazy you might regret it later...brawling at my house weds.us Who's up for it.us

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Get at me for postinng on my wii! But seriously though I am proud to see my crew active.....and to see us getting some respect. (shouts to Drk. Peach... And to respond to Badakin.....dont do something stupid. After all your mom is crazy you might regret it later...brawling at my house weds.us Who's up for it.us
Unfortunately I can't go :(. My moms is being a ***** about letting me go out this week cuz I came home later then expected on Friday. The only time I'm free is Tuesday, Thursdays, Saturday, Sunday (after 6 on sat and sun) those are the days when my mom is working.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
NP :)

I'm not sure how good I am. Decent I suppose. I'm like the only Peach player around so yea. So if you Beat my Peach good for you.
I've played with DP in brawl and i will vouch for him. hes pretty good. and yea thanks for the respect. guys i wanna make a cool crew video like the brotherhood crew. we should have a smashfest at my house sometime so we can record matches and im in film class now so i can personally put that crap up.

honestly come to my house no joke.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
I've played with DP in brawl and i will vouch for him. hes pretty good. and yea thanks for the respect. guys i wanna make a cool crew video like the brotherhood crew. we should have a smashfest at my house sometime so we can record matches and im in film class now so i can personally put that crap up.

honestly come to my house no joke.
Tell me when and where and I'll be there.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
im not sure yet but i will tell you when i make a date.

with that aside i would like to bring something up. Im worried about our recruitment plan. As far as i know our focus is on people already in other crews. theres no garentee the people in that crew are just gonna leave.

i think we need to make a solid recruitment effort in other areas because there are alot of players comin out of nowhere. they may not be players we know for sure are excellent but everyone is pretty much decent in brawl.

also im gonna make a strong effort to try and get a few of my friends good enough and active in the community. maybe they can join us to.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
im not sure yet but i will tell you when i make a date.

with that aside i would like to bring something up. Im worried about our recruitment plan. As far as i know our focus is on people already in other crews. theres no garentee the people in that crew are just gonna leave.

i think we need to make a solid recruitment effort in other areas because there are alot of players comin out of nowhere. they may not be players we know for sure are excellent but everyone is pretty much decent in brawl.

also im gonna make a strong effort to try and get a few of my friends good enough and active in the community. maybe they can join us to.
I agree with Luck on this. We need a better recruitment plan.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Well as of right now, no one is coming to this weeklie besides me, which OD sucks, but w.e hopefully I'll place relatively high.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Dude, quit the spamming in here before I have to go and show you why they call me Dark.Pch
That sounds kinky as heck...

HEY yallz. Let me be the pucnhing bag in yallz crew vid. No garantees i wont fight back though ~^.^~

LMAO ROFL. That was hilarious. I don't even know what to say about that. Casshern, don't worry about it. Im sure you'll still place pretty high. If you haven't noticed yet, you place higher every weeklie. ;)

thx

Smash Ace
is this crew having problems recruiting? and re welcomes man have i been gone for a bit just like always lol

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
We gotta post more on this thread everyone, i couldn't cuz my comp was busted, but now i can and i will. We're gonna be very very very active and prominent this time, POST ON THE THREAD!!!
quit life for telling people to post more and you post the least lol.

yo scott maybe you can come to my house next week. ill ask my parents and see what we can do.

@ DP: LMAO... why do they call you dark Pch.

@ Sneak: i can probably play you on friday sneak since im not going to the weekly. be on aim friday night and ill hit you up. or ill just call you.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
quit life for telling people to post more and you post the least lol.

yo scott maybe you can come to my house next week. ill ask my parents and see what we can do.

@ DP: LMAO... why do they call you dark Pch.

@ Sneak: i can probably play you on friday sneak since im not going to the weekly. be on aim friday night and ill hit you up. or ill just call you.
Yea what happened to Tier? He probably to busy talking to you know who,..Next week sounds good to me Luck. Also your post about your "Littro Bro" on the weeklie thread was hilarious.

If I told you that luck, I'd have to kill you ;)
Seriously I wanna know why now.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
lmao, wtf is everyone doing here, anyway, yo Cass please change my main on the front page to DK, and i think ima second toon link, though i'm not sure yet, anyways, good **** to everyone, as soon as i can go to the weekly ima show everyone how good i've gotten, i love this crew!!!! and Dionis, wtf?

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping you went DK tonight tier, but you pulled someone else outta the hat... Oh wellz. theres always next time
Well, i wanted to try someone new, but i'll play you with my dk countless times, you can count on it. You didn't go kirby anyway :p, but anyway, good matches my toon link is gonna get really good i can already tell, i played luck for hours and i got much more comfortable with him. I think ima still main dk but we'll see.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i'm not gonna be able to go to anything this friday nor saturday, maybe we can just chill at your house Cass if you're not going to no nonsense. BTW, i agree with luck's view on recruitment, we gotta find a better method. However, i think pretty soon we can add a couple of members, people who are simply speculating about joining now. More people will wanna join if we do better also, just saying, so we should focus on improving ourself as opposed to just recruiting good people.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
honestly i feel like if we win a crew battle against a respectable crew we will definitely garner some attention. ive noticed people in nyc just wanna be in the best crew as appose to the cooler crews. if we are just one of the best people will wanna join.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
honestly i feel like if we win a crew battle against a respectable crew we will definitely garner some attention. ive noticed people in nyc just wanna be in the best crew as appose to the cooler crews. if we are just one of the best people will wanna join.
Not to **** on him or anything but yea 'Roids was is a good example of that.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Sheikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
I would go today to the weekly I got a lttle better with Deez/// If there is one today...

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
i'm mad how this got on the second page.... and yo cass, can we chill at your house tomorrow? i get outa rehearsal at 4:15, just lemme know man. Change my **** main on the first page already ****

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Get at me and Hab for doubles today.....And nah I'm probably going to No Nonsense I'll let you know.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
thanks for finally changing my main. And i'm not letting this **** get to the second page...again... good games today guys, didn't get to play tooooo much, but it's all good. Whenever you can gimme back my controller Cass, i sorta need it lol, and get at my ISAI combos lmao

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I would wanna, but i lost my picture ID, i think ima just skate instead, unless any1 in the crew wants to hit me up for some matches.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have to say.........CASS WARIO IS TOO HAWT FOR LIFE!

Dude was giving Cort's Snake the beats. And that comeback at the end was too freaking good. Screw that **** man, to me you won. Sick azz Wario! Keep it up dude. Just remember the advice we were giving you man. You already own.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot Drk. Pch, that means a lot coming from you, but get at my crew in general, everyone is probably as good or better than me. GET AT LUCK FOR ALMOST BEATING PC!!!! I'm no big deal, my crew is where it's at son!!! And I see I.E is stepping its numbers up son!!!

Top Bottom