• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Good shizz in your tournament matches Cass. I was rooting for you in that wolf right. Reading the guy like a text book. Man I wanna get at that wario. Next time I see you, we gotta fight. Kid is too good.

Also Luck, next time dont get cocky with me or my crew mates if they dont with you. I dont like that, thats why you got what you got. Thought I could not play a good fox and shizz and I was beating you in fox dittos alot. And then Dial beat you in fox dittos. Underestimating people and such. Just cause I main Peach in melee dont mean I cant play a good fox or cause you never seen me bring the hurt with fox dont mean it cant happen Let this be a lesson to you boy. You let it be known. Peach out crew.

Cia

das kwl
!!!!

::plays fergie - big girls don't cry::

well.. they don't..

they're REALLY big girls..

"we got some straitening out to do.."

umm yeeea

::now puts on Eels - i need some sleep::

that song is too good

BUM163

Smash Lord
remember this wednesday and thursday, if u hate playin brawl online cuz of the delay and if u have bad connection the lag, web2zone will be having an afterwork/school special for brawl. i start work at 6. if u go around 3pm post it and i can go to work early and train wit whoever. just post if u able to go this week.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Remeber what the deal is Cass. So for not I'm just helping you guys.

Place me w/e you want. Best or worst, dont care how I am ranked here. I'm lay back. Any fight ya need me for i'll take care of it.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
melee is soo good, i wanna play like all the time..

and Luck - i'm going to give you the scroll which contains all my secret peach jutsu.. -,,,-

this very good, no??
Vanz training??? YEA!!!!

OMG YEAAA!!!

im in florida for the week though >_>...

when i get back vanz sure thing. like i said im trying to get as good as you and jman and tec0 and yadda.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for friday.Also if anyone want to play some wi fi matched with me that would be really great. You can hit me up at aim @ locojr104

Snakeee

Smash Master
Dark.Pch is in the Demigodz now??? Never saw that one coming o_O
Anyone want to play me on Wifi in like an hour? I'll be on Ndelz name.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt new announcement as to wednesday and thursday. this is wat i'm goin for. instead of brawl being wendesday and thursday, i wanna cater to all. i want it to be afterschool/work special wit games as brawl, melee, street fighter 3rd strike, tekken 5 and ya get the picture.. thatz an example as to wat i wanna do. i wanna be able 2 attract all types of customers and show them the gaming community is big. the place is web2zone and i work from 6pm to 10pm, but i will go like at 3 cause i know people rather go earlier. if u need to know directions or train 2 get there, message me on aim which is oni163 or i can give u the number to the store.

BUM163

Smash Lord
the address is 54 cooper square newyork, newyork zipcode is 10003 usa. number to contact me in store is 1 212 614 7300.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Dark.Pch is in the Demigodz now??? Never saw that one coming o_O
Anyone want to play me on Wifi in like an hour? I'll be on Ndelz name.
Me neither yo. Last time I talked to him, he said he was going to rep IE by himself. And on his thread, he still has members in it...

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.

BUM163

Smash Lord
tomorrow is web2zone weekly. please be there before 4pm, but it does not mean it will start at 4. be advise that if people don't listen or steal, this will be the last weekly, so please be good so we can continue weeklys. 5 dollars for spectators and 10 dollars to compete. everyone that is downstairs is to have a wristband, if u don't have a wristband, you will not be allowed downstairs. any questions ask me on aim which is oni163 or pm me here.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
This little girl named DiAL referred me to this crew since I guess IE broke up, I'm SYN and I don't play smash brothers but I post on these boards because I'm borderline ********. Actually I do..I bet I fooled you guys huh. Anyways, what's good?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This little girl named DiAL referred me to this crew since I guess IE broke up, I'm SYN and I don't play smash brothers but I post on these boards because I'm borderline ********. Actually I do..I bet I fooled you guys huh. Anyways, what's good?
You had a spare controller that I almost stole. I'd say that prevented me from being fooled.

Top Bottom